Why don't they make intelligent and challenging anime anymore?

Why don't they make intelligent and challenging anime anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=OLoJgRJ5AfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/OcHvLoVLduvEVJlFqEKQ2g/
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=RBBrZ3d2sJE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3HwWJx4c60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They already made K-On!!, the most challenging and intelligent anime there is so they can take it easy nowadays.

>anime
>intelligent and challenging

Let me guess, you're one of those pretentious anime snobs who take chinese cartoons too seriously. You like LoGH, Serial Experiments Lain, Hunter x Hunter and think you're a special intelligent snowflake because of it. Unaware that you're just in your chuuni phase and is just pretending to like boring shit to fit in.

They should make Keit-ai.

How will KinoAni ever be able to compete with their puny sameface-anime against the sameface-idols of Sunrise?

>implying anime can be intelligent or challenging

There he is. There he goes again.

Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha.

Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture.

Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor.

But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shitty fanfic.

Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.”

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that's all you'll ever be.

KyoAni fans are usually already intelligent with challenging lives and careers already. KyoAni knows this so they provide something different for them.

Give them time. KinoAni will find a way.

What makes an anime "challenging"? All you have to do is literally look at your screen, what is challenging about that?

B-but what if there aren't any KyoAni-fans? What if it was just a meme all along?

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

>anymore

>intelligent and challenging anime
>anymore

but they are making a hearing challenged Japanimation now?

Haven't heard about that.

Koe no Katachi is a bonafide masterpiece and among the greatest films of the 21st century. I'm from the future by the way.

>KinoAni becomes Keit-Aini
And thus, Sup Forums was saved.

>3D
I agree with you but fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=OLoJgRJ5AfQ

Hibike S2 soon

Why

>Ha you only like these shows to fit in.
>Why don't you watch more slice of life like me?
When will this meme die?

I only watch slice of life because it sold well in Japan, which means that it must be good if it does financially well.
But now the sales threads have shown that idol- and isekai-shows are bestsellers, so now I'm an idol-isekaifag.
Being a slice of life-fag is so last season. It's lame.

I see what you did there

this

Really makes you think....

Keit-ai adaptation when?

There he is. There he goes again.

Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha.

Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture.

Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor.

But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shitty fanfic.

Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.”

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that's all you'll ever be.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q

Really makes you think.

Will this shitposting ever ends?
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/OcHvLoVLduvEVJlFqEKQ2g/

Is it 2017 yet?

What makes a book "challenging"? All you have to do is literally read the words, what is challenging about that?

Are you surprised that people google kyoani and download its logo to use it as the OP image in a kyoani thread?

beats me

haruhi season 3 never
hyouka season 2 never
new k-on movie never

Lain is boring as fuck, but Hunter x Hunter and LoGH are both entertaining, right?

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

Good.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OP Full: youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c

>Keit愛 TVアニメ

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

>Keit愛: 君の名は。

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=RBBrZ3d2sJE
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Q3HwWJx4c60

When was the last time someone made an intelligent and challenging anime?

They are perfection and any flaws you see in them are merely a result of your own shit taste.

Eupho

This. Not even memeing.

Wait, so deepfags really are serious? And they want deep anime from KyoAni, out of all possible studios?
I think I've become retarded just by opening this thread.

>Why don't they make intelligent and challenging anime anymore?
>anymore
When did they ever? Do you think FMP is "intelligent" or "challenging"? Or Haruhi? Or Clannad?