I had such high hopes for this series, but it just gets worse and worse with every new episode

I had such high hopes for this series, but it just gets worse and worse with every new episode.

Is this a new copypasta?

>new

>Mami Kawada Lover
>tripfriend since Mami Kawada was relevant
>doesn't know about this old-ass pasta

>tripfriend since Mami Kawada was relevant
When was she ever relevant?

It's pretty ridiculous how bad it is.

At least the show is pretty fun.

What the fuck am I even looking at in this screenshot?

A girl just got struck by a boulder/meteor/something, and there's a pool of blood in the water, along with her hat. All while she was trying to confess to the MC.

What? Are people writing this shit completely retarded? Like if hilarious QUALITY was not enough.

Wasn't Qualidea Code supposed to be some new big franchise or something? At this rate this shit won't sell 1k.

Why does he like this show anyway? It's not even that good.

>I had such high hopes for this series
Based on what?

Why don't you ask him?

Canaria > Asuha > Maihime > Hotaru

It's written by "established light novel harem writers".

You expected not shit?

The #1 mistake is focusing on the two dudes.

Nobody watch those shows for the males.

I haven't seen a more hilarious death scene since Another.

>Not the pillar squishing

Unintentional comedy

I was planning to drop this after episode 4, but now I'm not sure anymore.

I genuinely laughed at this part where they reused still frames with shitty effects instead of actually showing how Hime hits the monster thing because they didn't have the budget. It's not often that anime encourages you to use your imagination like this.

I want to know what they'll come up with next to save a few yen. Here's hoping at least one recap episode.

>A girl just got struck by a boulder/meteor/something, and there's a pool of blood in the water, along with her hat.
This sounds hilarious

>I want to know what they'll come up with next to save a few yen.

They should do what SHAFT does.

see See it in all its glory.

I hope the other characters get deaths like this. Tokyo MC is safe. So out of the four who remain, who's going to die? Personal bets are on Hime and Asuha.