Now that all the circlejerking and anti circlejerking about this show has stopped

Now that all the circlejerking and anti circlejerking about this show has stopped,

Is it a meme show or is it actually good?

>meme show
So you're just gonna stick 'meme' to anything controversial now? What's even the point of this thread? Either you watch it or you don't

It's 12 episodes you lazy cunt, just fucking watch it, or forget about it.

The fact that you can be bothered to even ask shows that you at least have a minimal amount of interest.

Hello, reddit.

Fuck off.

>muh secret club
huh, you got him good, user! you sure called him a redditor! xD

fuck off

Sadly it hasn't stopped at all and probably never will. That said it's decent, though the formula gets old after some time.

I read the ONE manga

Watch it yourself.
The thing reddit is hated for is not having bad taste but the inability to form their own.

Atleast it's miles better than Mob shit/co/ 100 sales

> doesn't realize how deep OPM is
> must be a 9 years old weaboo who faps to anime

Thanks for proving my point. Fuck off.

AOTY and they didn't even do the Garos arc

It's incredible. The animation is super and it has a unique sense of humour that'll have you laughing every episode. The villains and heroes are well designed and have loveable personalities. You'll come across characters you love and characters you hate. It amazes me that I was pumped during every fight scene even though it's obvious Saitama will always win I just guess that's thanks to the great music and awesome animation.

It really is a fantastic show. Easily AOTY and I'd definitely recommend it.

I just wanna see Garou vs Watchdog Man

I dont know ill watch the french dub made by a meme rapper and i will tell you.

It's good mostly for the animation.

As long as you don't take the show seriously, it's enjoyable.

Take OPM at face value. A satire of your run of the mill Gary Stu MC.

It's ok could be worse, could be better.

Kill yourself OP

It's great. Not a masterpiece or anything but it's a lot of fun and most of the people who hate it are just contrarians