How about a raildex/index thread? Season 3 when?

How about a raildex/index thread? Season 3 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/145110175/#145127070_1
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/89531249/#89564028
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking love this girl!

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

HE JUST WON'T STOP

You forgot your trip stiyl.

I went to check and this thing already has 37 volumes total. This is too much, I can't start reading all this. Sweet jesus, last time I checked, WWIII just happened. Is he really that productive? Or it's just that so much time has passed?

desuarchive.org/a/thread/145110175/#145127070_1

>NT16 is nearing and we still can't have civil threads
We don't deserve Js06.

So Misaka is relevant in another volume, does that mean we will finally get our Kamikoto ship for real?
Though I am not sure why it is already so popular already but totally have to agree, Kamisato and Mikoto are so cute together.
Lets post fanart of those two lovebirds.

Considering the guy has been releasing volumes since 2004 almost like clockwork, yes, he really is that productive.

The problem is that the endgame, even after all this time is still very misty.

He could either end it with his next 3 volume arc or keep going for the next 10 years, there is no way to know.

>We don't deserve Js06
Considering the massive amount of work he does, I don't think anyone deserves him.

They're cute around each other, but it's unlikely they'll end up together. At this point, it's very obvious Kamachi will stick to current formula to the very end, so no one will win.

Becoming Touma's girlfriend hardly counts as a win, though.
You must be a delusional lovefag to think getting yourself in a relationship with a broke highschool boy is any sort of victory.

Why are you posting that shit,
Kamisato and Misaka are endgame everyone knows that.

.... Also seriously, I am not a fan of
'gal hunts boy and basically forces the relationship but then they fall in love or boy was whole time in love but didnt notice it'
Without going over the problems of their relationship but somehow falling in love and just mending those afterwards, feels like forcing ships.

In my eyes their needs to be some understanding between them first and for that she or he needs to change.
Well more Misaka with her aggressive way first.
Just her trying to pretend like they are already going out and trying to force herself onto him is never going to work.

The same with Index, just her being a NEET but because she cares for him and is always together that they fall in love like in some fanfics is absolutely crappy storytelling.

Yeah, they'll probably won't end up together, everybody knows that, moreover since the title of the LN has Index in it, she'll probably end up with him anyway by default like most other LNs.

It almost never matters what we the audience think of MCs in harem. What matters is the heroine's feelings, reaction, and moe displayed towards them.

Obvious bait is obvious. Next time, don't try too hard.

Wasnt about baiting any Kamijou-Mikoto shipper though, just wanted to find out if their are such crazed Kamisato fans.

You wouldnt believe how many strange and minor ships found in not so popular series, which make no fucking sense at all, even if it was already established that their was canonically a different couple, fans ignore it and spam their dreamship, often just to selfinsert, like Phantasy Star....

>What matters is the heroine's feelings, reaction, and moe displayed towards them.

It doesn't matter how they feel about the MC, if they get together with a loser then they are a loser as well.
The only woman who wins is the one who gets herself with a rich and/or powerful man who will benefit her.

>he doesn't ignore MC and self-insert himself
You're doing it wrong. You need to watch more harem.

That's the impostor.

This thread is off to a great start

Would Index have been better as a VN?

Not at all.

VN's are generally pretty shit. So I doubt that. LN is always superior, better than manga, because they force you to use your imagination, and it's awesome.

Well, if Touma would have properly appreciated Mikoto's support earlier, thus strengthening her hope, instead of playing dumb like with that sushi bullshit in NT2 and poking chest in NT5, maybe there wouldn't be any aggression from her. Hell, even now it might be not too late before her injured love(or should I say obsession?) turns into hatred.
It surely would have been more passable as an anime.

No, there will be a shitstorm about witch girl has the best route.

WORST is best!

Yes.

What. VNs are LNs, but superior due to character art, CGs, background visuals, music, and routes. Plus, it it's r-18 then it's even better and won't suffer from pesky censorship.

I disagree. Original is best.

>VNs are LNs
What the fuck are you talking about? They're not even remotely similar other than having text.

I agree

>not even remotely similar
Elaborate then.

Mikoto > LO > Will-tan > Imoutos > WORST > Misuzu

None are bad though.

10/10

Sounds like you can't handle a mature woman.

No one here deserve a loli working 24h only for them

Purple is my way of life

The Original is the strongest and greatest Misaka that cannot be beaten!

Kamachi is a pretty fucking bad author though.

The thing is Touma is not interested in her and same goes for Index.
Before you come with Index is important to him, well it is obviously more like a little sister, he doesnt seem to see her as someone he could date or at least it doesnt seem like it.

He has kind of an ideal woman type he imagines, of course he may not find all the qualities in another girl but at least he seeks some of them.
The dormitory nee-san typ in anime or manga is from personality usually homely, does housework, gentle, understanding, mature.

None of that fits to index or Misaka.

Heck, the sub heroines have higher chances, seriously, even Himegami has better chances.

Pure art.

>Himegami
who?

So is Mikoto still fucking crazy?

I hope so. I want more Nuit material.

I want to fuck Index so bad.

You'd have a point if Mikoto was some poorfag, but she doesn't seem to factor money into anything she does. Her parents must be loaded, as she doesn't bat an eye at 2k yen hot dogs.

AC pays her because she's a L5. Experiments and shit.

Me too, dude.

> it's very obvious Kamachi will stick to current formula to the very end, so no one will win.
Just like Shomin Sample's author, right?

Index will win.

Too bad Soba cucked her

>So Misaka is relevant in another volume, does that mean we will finally get our Kamikoto ship for real?
Thanks for making me laugh.

Return to England fucking when?

I can't wait for Itsuwa to teach those sluts again how to treat her man.

She'll be too busy breaking out jail

>tfw it will be 2 years since the event
>tfw 2 years since the whole world was disappointed at no Index 3 announcement

>"M-my attendance's still okay, right!?"

There are some things in this world that are so far gone, even a hundred Toumas couldn't save them.

>there will never be a spinoff series about Stiyl and Sasha going vampire hunting

Don't forget set in Monaco.

Why doesn't Aleister pull the strings and fix his attendance? Touman is basically an unofficial AC agent so why won't Aleister help him?

I bet Aleister thought Touma was asking someone to answer the rollcall for him all this time

Hopefully never.

Too bad Kamachi already stated that the story is definitely going back to England. It's just a question of WHEN?

Hopefully soon so Itsuwa's ship will sink and get btfo.

Not a chance. Touma likes her very much and wouldn't have the balls of turning her down. In fact he'd want to take her back home and have her teach Index how to stop being a parasite.

>Season 3

>delusional Itsuwa shipper thinks she will win
Oh boy.

He didn't.

I AM WAITING

Not saying she'll win. She's the only girl Touma has set as role mode for Index and it wouldn't be surprising if he wants more Itsuwa influence for Index.

He did. 3 years ago at that, newfriend.
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/89531249/#89564028

>LN
>better than manga in any way

Pleb please.

Wanting her around for that reason is the definition of friendzoned and btfo.

No because Index is never going to grow up and become a proper love interest and Itsuwa has all the motherly and wifely skills that Touma wants.

Delusional Itsuwafag is delusional. The only girl with the best chance of sticking with Touma and is defaulted as the winning girl is Index and Othinus if she's still around. Itsuwa will forever be friendzoned like the rest of the heroines.

Itsuwa will be forever friendzoned because she doesn't even live in AC. The author is an asshole like that.

If Touma truly cared then that wouldn't matter, but he won't since Itsuwa is at best just a friend who happens to be nice.

Touma has more important things to take care of at the moment. Hence when he returns to England he will remember the nice moments he spent with Itsuwa. I wouldn't put past him to find comfort in a nice and caring girl like Itsuwa, like he has already done in their previous interactions.

its going to take ages to get into misaka worst arc in Accel mango

> Accel mango
No.

Touma will always have more important things to worry about. He'll be fighting to the end and likely still as the fukou da will continue on in happily ever after fashion.

Touma won't have any special feelings for Itsuwa beyond standard heroine of the arc attention and engagement that's played to the strength of the heroine's archetype as it suits the interactions they'll have.

It might skip around a bit, probably going to have a few arcs with Estelle first though.

Reminder that Touma praises Itsuwa for not being a violent shit like the rest of his harem.

>praises Itsuwa for not being a violent shit
She's murderer who literally flips tables when she gets mad.

Touma doesn't know that. Not that she would ever act like that in front of him.

>yandere bitch who would attack her own friends when she gets mad
>not a violent shit

Touma has only special feelings and a deep bond with Index and Othinus. The rest of the girls can't even compete in this regard.

He already puts Itsuwa on a pedestal for being a perfect waifu. They just need more scenes together to develop a strong bond. England arc will be the perfect scenario for that.

Touma will either end up with no one because he dies/becomes God or Index dies/becomes god OR he will bullshit his way through the final boss and end up with Index

Itsuwa, Misaki, Mikoto, etc. are boring. Post meme girls.

Scratch that. Post your husbandos.

>feelings don't matter
>all relationships are about gaining something
You might want to reconsider your life.

The memest girl to ever meme.

I wasn't talking about how he should be interested in Mikoto and I don't care about Index(except I wouldn't mind to see this mistake erased along with rothinus). It's just that I can't understand why he can't say a mere "thanks" to her, but oh well.
>gentle, understanding
She tried, he turned her down and blatantly ignored all her attempts(at least one was persuasive enough, I'd say, but it may be just me). This dumb piece of horribly written shit with negative IQ seeks absolutely nothing despite him saying otherwise.
Who the hell cares about shitsuwa anyway? She is not even waifubait-tier, just an empty shell of a character without even a glimpse of personality. The word "furniture" also seems appropriate in her case.