Eminem exposed

Eminem exposed.

youtube.com/watch?v=71HdkuP-9Q4

The Weinstein Company is in partnership with Universal Pictures/Studios.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F2HwCLm92ns
youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc
twitter.com/KayaJones/status/918559593906581504
youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU
twitter.com/AndyMilonakis/status/918082251623079936
youtube.com/watch?v=xdgjDRqiFRM&ab_channel=placeboing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So ungrateful.

youtu.be/F2HwCLm92ns

Shady Records (Eminem's label) is in partnership with Universal music group who is in partnership with Universal pictures/studios who is in partnership with the Weinstein company.

It's all fucking connected.

So what? Literally everything like this that goes on in Hollywood is an open secret. This is why everyone who is "shocked" by this is lying.

>Seth MacFarlane calls out Harvey at the 2013 Oscars
youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc

he's beginning to look like a cheap copy of himself

(((Rosenberg)))

Its almost like there is a secret code where studios and corporations help each other in exchange for money.

why are you drumpfsters so obsessed with eminem because he disrespected your overlord?

its free speech, he can say what he wants.

JLaw shouldn't be famous. She's barely a 5.

>necklace

I think this shows that Eminem has integrity, irrelevant of the legitimacy of his opinions.

Maybe that's why he released this half-assed "freestyle" about Trump.

Perhaps he was trying to create a distraction to divert people's attention away from the Weinstein scandal.

Mr Bond does Eminem better than Eminem

She'd be more attractive without all the plastic surgery and emotional stress of the business

EMINEM BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donald Trump, a known sexual harasser, is the president of the United States. Does that make every single American "exposed"?

Southpaw was a Weinstein movie Eminem was going to star in.

Holy fuck its #3 trending

>he salutes to Weinstein

what does it mean?

em in em B.T.F.O.!!!1

Except weinstein was forced out of his own company.

Why is he acting so hard? You can almost see his face explode, that's how hard he's trying.
..or he's just really really high.

I hope he fucking dies and i bet dre fucked his wife and raped his kids
Stupid smug faggot

I think he's uncomfortable on camera

Pussycat Dolls "Kaya" on Eminem & Universal:

twitter.com/KayaJones/status/918559593906581504

They look like such a nice couple.

>integrity
>youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

pick one

>why are you drumpfsters so obsessed with eminem
Just waiting for the Trump curse to push his shit in like all the rest

Eminem is the Joker of One Piece
what a time line

Well to be honest, I was expecting there to be an agenda like this with eminem just based on the timing. The whole thing seemed to be more of a diversion than anything else. Idk, shit today just seem so blatant now.

that faggot is starting to look like yellowman

This Weinstein fiasco just proves that white people are just as bad as niggers. They're only more willing to cooperate to get to the top, and do their dirty work behind closed doors. At least niggers do it out in the open.

Trump Exposed (((again)))

pyramid

never anything good

Trump was exposed for being like Weinstein when his tapes leaked, and Sup Forums let him play it off as "locker room talk." Pretty ironic that now plenty of people here are acting like this is shocking and everyone connected to Weinstein is scum.

>money
>he still thinks money is important
jews are long past the age of money, its all about influence over the rest of the world bro

Feminem

Trump isn't (((Hollywood)))
he just had a reality t.v show, like chef ramsey. I dont think ramsey is touching people because he has a show, neither trump. And he was talking about women touching all up on him in the first place.

>wishing for a little white girl to get raped by an adult black male

KYS

This is true. Anybody dissing Weinstein is an anti-semite. Fuck that Nazi Meryl Streep!

New queen of /pol?

>ironic

No, we just hate you. How is it difficult for you to understand? Alinsky rules faggot, we force you to fall on your own fucking sword of feminist outrage. Eat it.

Oops forgot pic

>implying I'm a feminist
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of this board having outrage over this and slandering anyone who's worked with Weinstein but defending Trump when he bragged about a similar situation Don't have to be either extreme to see it.

The MSM, Hollywood, political and music circles are full of abusers and mentally deranged victims. They should all be imprisoned or sent to asylums for treatment.

Bill Gates is a pedofile, when will people disvow him by giving up using Windows?

As long as they don't switch to Apple, being a Raw Vegan is just as bad as being a pedo.

>Locker room talk is exactly as bad as a couple of decades of actual sexual assault and rape

He already got exposed
He got his shit opened up by Andy Milonakis
twitter.com/AndyMilonakis/status/918082251623079936

>aiyyo
>I stand in front of a map
>as I bust this rap
>imagine my shock
>when I light you up like Pac
>and while your turn signal still blinkin
>I'm gonna be pumping lead in your chest
>let that sink in

Weinstein grabbed his dick. Eminem was asked to do that rant by Weinstein, in order to remain silent. The rap community would think he was a bitch if it happened. It will be known years later he abused many aspiring rapper, but the rap game prevented them from talking,

This is retarded, the Weinstein Company has tendrils everywhere.

Yeah because niggas are aloud to

>LOOK EMINEM IS A BIGGOT TOO BECAUSE I FOUND THE WEINSTEIN COMPANY LOGO IN A BACKGROUND OF HIM

He was a guest of the movie Southpaw how is he even connected to weinstein? God this guy is a fuckin retard

HAHAH similar..... you're funny

When Kim Jong Un puts his 3, 1/2 inch floppy away and Trump Hard drives Bill Gates into backing up so that they have a reason for the fire and fury wall. All to defend against Australian military contractors and their insecurities.

insert carrot here

Eminem is white like MILK, He's a RACIST!!!

coke face

Talk about pathetic attempts.

STOP

Best Remix
youtube.com/watch?v=xdgjDRqiFRM&ab_channel=placeboing

Eminem is a shill for the establishment. If his (((producers))) told him to write a 5 minute rap about how great Trump was, he'd have done that instead. He's all about the money.

Keep getting distracted OP. I swear everyone knows actresses have to fuck to get roles. This isn't news. They are pushing it as news to distract from the Vegas shooting or something bigger that is going on.

Trump will go down.. after Bill & Hillary Clinton is taken down.

It's all a game of chess.

Are you stupid? Producers are paid by Eminem.

This is politics, not news. Don't you know the difference?