Should Islamic bakeries be forced to bake cakes for gay weddings?

Should Islamic bakeries be forced to bake cakes for gay weddings?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-41609861
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farrokh
youtube.com/watch?v=AIqu5Dim-jU
youtu.be/LmdiqB_8l2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the United States? No.

user...you are a GENIUS

Yeah, it helps the left cannibalize itself.

That one Autist Cana-Sikh that posts same threads every 30 hours finally moved to USA as it seems

do muslims bake

First off, muzzies shouldn’t be allowed to own a business. Just a cover for ISIS. And 2nd, no. die fags.

bakeries should be forced to keep ovens big enough to stuff at least 5 jews in it

You know, just in case

He is not a muslim he is a sikh theiar entire religion is based upon fighting muslim invaders

Mhmm. And Yes to the OP's question, too.

No, I'm Muslim but I support secular government in US because we are all equal and Islam needs equal representation then Christians in our country. You cannot be American and anti-Islam.

Wanna bet?

Can I be Christian in your country?

It doesn't matter because they're here because they're brown and want access to whites, not because they want somewhere to practise their culture or religion.

America already has many Christian people.

Are you looking for one for your wedding?

>You cannot be American and anti-Islam.
You don't get to make that distinction, dune coon.
Go fuck a goat.

>it's a foreign invader telling natives who founded and cultivated the land how it should be operated

1960 america was 85 percent white, 11 percent black because kikes invited slaves over for themselves and the wealthy. Being here sounds sexy, but you will always be an outsider, the melting pot theory will always cause division. Kikes are making arab muslims vilified in western perception and are doing covert op missions in your home nation. Every nation will be in shambles and live in poor conditions, while israel lives a life of comfort and luxury. I don't care much about bringing down other nations/ethnicities globally, but it feels clear kikes want every nation to have some form of disruption and eventual downfall which will be their undoing. Which is why they demand immigration for every nation, but poles, china and japan refuse to budge.

Living as a muslim in america means having you and your kids forever vilified as evil and the face of terror so long as jews retain control/support destructive forces in your home land. You should have the desire to build up your people and the land you originate from.

Yes they should

----------------------------------------------------------

>Birmingham Islamic faith school guilty of sex discrimination

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-41609861

Lulz.

Fuck off farook,

No, because there shouldn't be muslims here

No, and I should also be allowed to deny service to muslims and blacks.

but seriously the state should not compel citizens to violate their religious precepts for frivolous reasons like satiating an aggrieved fag out for blood

farrokh is a zoroastrian persian name..

which is used as Muslim names too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farrokh

Kill yourself

Ive never seen that version of the US flag, habibi

Muslims sweets are really tasty without tasting like diabeetus

Exclusively.

no.
but Islamic bakeries should not even be a thing in my country.

Of course. "Congress should make no law…" Islam is a religion. Christianity is a religion. Both abhor homosexuality (deal with it). This is America. If Christians have to, so do muslims.

You would have to be nuts to eat anything a Muslim made... wtf?

Who the hell would eat anything from an 'Islamic bakery'?

That's a sikh retard

That's a Sikh you fucking ape

fags/liberals know better than to screw with muslims because they know that will get you fucking stabbed to death, which is why they exclusively pick on christians.... thing is this sets a really bad precedent for the left in general because now everybody knows that the only way to get these people off your back is utter brutality and violence.

islamic bakeries make good entertainment
youtube.com/watch?v=AIqu5Dim-jU

>Islamic
>pic of a sikh

nigga u stoopid

lol wtf you on about, their sweets are more sugar filled than sugar

depends

I think the gay wedding cake thing was wrong as they were forced to essentially create something with a political message on it - i.e. a cake in support of gay marriage

if they'd refused to sell a cake, like just an ordinary cake, to a gay couple simply because they're then that would be wrong/discriminatory but they ought to have creative control/choice to discriminate regarding what they create

I mean you presumably can't decide that your beliefs involve worshiping real images of the prophet mohammed and then force a muslim baker to create a cake containing a depiction of mohammed

it should be down to the artists/business owner to have sole discretion over what they wish to create and that is a separate matter to them deciding/discriminating against customers in general

Go live in a desert, where your ideology matches the landscape.....barren

Did you just drive to Buffalo, NY or something, my Bramptonite friend?

Yes I can pig.

Weaponizing the left against muslims/jews is the best course of action, they just need to be re-guided

Islam is a permanent threat to America, therefore you cannot be American and not anti-islam.

this

Pic looks like a sihk...

no, only christians because they have christian privilege

Answer the question, Abdul.

youtu.be/LmdiqB_8l2k