Brit/pol/: Do NOT Respond to Tripcunts Edition

>Positive discrimination at the BBC, who knew?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/12/bbc-battle-female-comedians-panel-shows-tokenism-john-lloyd/

>EU prepares to probably try and take the piss again with a bad deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41604675

>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim
itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/

>Medical student convicted of indecent assault for grabbing Tinder date's breasts with 'excessive force' during sex
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/junior-doctor-convicted-indecent-assault-tinder-date-grab-breasts-sex-philip-queree-jersey-a7996126.html#gallery

>Homes are not assets to be passed onto children says minister
theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/12/labour-accuses-tories-of-reviving-dementia-tax-after-ministers-property-remarks

>Barnier: Not enough progress in Brexit talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41585430

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/hard-brexit-eu-uk-car-tech-health-industries-damage-17-billion-pounds-european-union-single-market-a7978031.html
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/916262818894184448
theguardian.com/business/2017/sep/27/punitive-export-tariff-placed-on-planes-made-in-northern-ireland
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/27/brexiters-transatlantic-trade-bombardier-eu-britain
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/agriculture-and-horticulture-development-board-farmers-incomes-will-be-cut-in-half-by-no-deal-brexit_uk_59dd12e8e4b0b26332e73044
thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-puts-eu-ahead-of-britain-in-trade-queue-l7t8zwn7k
youtube.com/watch?v=g3OTgTyujtE
youtube.com/watch?v=YxNmByi1oPE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/post-count/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/13/girl-17-suffers-three-separate-sex-attacks-way-home-night/
inv.is/indy100.com/article/bbc-plans-nuclear-war-cold-war-norton-wood-worcestershire-north-korea-donald-trump-wartime-7998286
news.sky.com/story/bombardier-hit-with-new-us-tariff-as-trade-row-rumbles-on-11069929
strawpoll.me/14139356
youtube.com/watch?v=3KgB-sI2H-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hard Brexit could damage car, tech and health industries by £17bn, new report reveals
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/hard-brexit-eu-uk-car-tech-health-industries-damage-17-billion-pounds-european-union-single-market-a7978031.html

>Theresa May has postponed a visit to China because Beijing has chosen to prioritise a visit by Donald Trump
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/916262818894184448

>Northern Ireland jobs at risk as America slaps 219% tariff on jet maker
theguardian.com/business/2017/sep/27/punitive-export-tariff-placed-on-planes-made-in-northern-ireland

>Brexiters are being naive over US trade. Bombardier is a taste of things to come
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/27/brexiters-transatlantic-trade-bombardier-eu-britain

>Farmers’ Incomes Will Be Slashed By Half If ‘No Deal’ With Brussels, Study Finds
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/agriculture-and-horticulture-development-board-farmers-incomes-will-be-cut-in-half-by-no-deal-brexit_uk_59dd12e8e4b0b26332e73044

>Trump puts EU ahead of Britain in trade queue
thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-puts-eu-ahead-of-britain-in-trade-queue-l7t8zwn7k

WHAT THE FUCK? TRUMP WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR GREATEST ALLY WHEN WE LEAVE THE EU ITS NOT FAIR NO NO NO NO YOU GUYS TOLD ME WE WOULD PROPSER OUTSIDE THE EU NOOO

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.
The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

You mean negro-spic-dixiemongrel subhumans deserpcrating the German soil? Laugh every time since the mudshits recent and old will be keep killing your pathetic kind. Every American mongrelsoldier deserves violent and painful death for stepping on European soil

there's nothing wrong with trip posters

nth for cute anime brits

>defends trips
>posts sexualised images of children.
>meme flag.

The fucking state of you, mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3OTgTyujtE

cheers babe

For the United Kingdom desu

>tripposters will never fuck your waifu in front of you

>incorrect union flag
>Nonce cartoon
>overweight expensive rifle bought on dodgy contracts by MoD staff with greasy hands

Cringeworthy

Stop lac/k/ing Brit/pol/.

youtube.com/watch?v=YxNmByi1oPE

I want you animenonces to keep reading the following until it sinks in.
>Karen is a cartoon girl under 10
>Having pictures of her kept on your computer is not healthy
>Posting them and talking about her on an imageboard constantly is not healthy
>If they were photographs of a real schoolgirl, having many pictures of her would, justly, lead to arrest
>A drawing of a prepubescent child is still a drawing of a prepubescent child, even the creator of the drawing says the child is 17

Woah somebody talking about religion how bad.

That's because your waifu is trash

I'd still fuck you on the dl tho

I wonder how many collective posts the tripfags have on Brit/pol/.
I also wonder if any of those posts contributed or derailed the threads.

Did anyone rip that rap tune that one of the yank posters made?
>Pedos, pedos on the news
>Soon enough they'll face the noose

can my waifu watch

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/post-count/

Catholics are so easy to spot when WN is around to lure them out.

Might be grounds for arrest in a fucking police state, but not in the Land of the Free.

tripfag

Well shit. Enjoy your whatever it is you do.

Mods are compromised cucks: they deleted election related information and posts written in German while throwing warnings and bans left and right, but allow this non-political pedo shit to be posted unchallenged. Report them

>a countries worth is measured by lack of laws regarding child abuse
Hmm...

she can listen

nonce

>spamming six plus threads a day with the same infographics is constructive
>constantly turning threads into "nonce vs tripcunt" editions.
>calling everyone an anonymong for having an opposing view point.
>relentlessly attention whoring.

Nice try, tripvassal.

>"nonce vs tripcunt"
>admitting to being a nonce
well then

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/13/girl-17-suffers-three-separate-sex-attacks-way-home-night/

Lads, why is Tower Hamlets so unsafe? I can't for the life of me figure out a possible motive.

This is the Wartime Broadcasting Service. This country has been attacked with nuclear weapons.

Communications have been severely disrupted, and the number of casualties and the extent of the damage are not yet known.

We shall bring you further information as soon as possible. Meanwhile, stay tuned this wavelength, stay calm and stay in your own homes.

inv.is/indy100.com/article/bbc-plans-nuclear-war-cold-war-norton-wood-worcestershire-north-korea-donald-trump-wartime-7998286

Tripfags go back to Facebook. We know who you are.

>tripfags get nervous around even drawings of young girls
repressed nonces?

Both the Church of England and the Catholic church have fallen to the same wave of liberalism that so many other institutions have, and you could argue that the Church of England, being the smaller institution it is would be easier to turn around to the correct moral path, but it would also be easier, if it was turned onto that path, to go down the wrong route again. I can see the attraction of having a national religion, but religion isn't supposed to be about the nation-state, it is supposed to be about regulating and implementing an objective morality, to have a national religion is like saying morality is subjective.

>drawings are children and can be abused

The absolute state of "Great" Britain.

>spamming six plus threads a day with the same infographics is constructive
More constructive than most things posted here, especially by you.

As you do every single thread, including this thread

Calling out paedophiles isn't a bad thing, you would agree but you're too stubborn to swallow your pride and agree with tripcunts even when they're right for once

>relentlessly attention whoring
As you do every thread

You post the same images and the same posts every single thread with nothing else new or interesting to say, you've built an identity around yourself just as the tripfags have. You're just like Honk - a crypto-tripfag who criticises actual tripfags for doing the very same things you do.

afternoon ancap senpai

>UBER offically appeals London's revocation of licence

unv.is/.techradar.com/news/uber-officially-appeals-london-decision-can-carry-on-operating-for-now

You're just mad because I replaced you with a superior weebposting aspie, who would've thought karenposter would do you like that, weren't you two supposed to be mates?

>168 days until avatar two

The difference is one is completely foreign and opposed to everything about England/Britain, whereas the other is our most important national institution and has done more to positively shape this country than any other institution has, foreign or domestic.

Lads, what do you know about Rohingya and the region?

Looks like ISIS are involved and it's spreading to India - who are nutters when it comes to borders

don't look up, kiddo

What are your predictions for the next 5 years, lads? Where will the UK be in that time?

desu, to be honest.

[blog post]
what about you guys, what was your day like?

>>linking to the huffington post

Iceland will have swapped places geographically with Scotland

slightly shittier

>More constructive than most things posted here, especially by you.

Pic related.

>Calling out paedophiles isn't a bad thing, you would agree but you're too stubborn to swallow your pride and agree with tripcunts even when they're right for once

I hate them both. Do you lack comprehension skills?

>relentlessly attention whoring

Nice try but I have different IP's I post under. I only use one to tell the tripcunts to fuck off :)

It's not that bad desu senpai

Is it Chechen flag frog ?

Catholicism was the state religion for the first 400 years or so after our last invasion, so one could hardly say it is not part of our national identity, if it were not for Henry 8th's attempts at a systematic destcruction of that part of us more of it would be physically evident. The Church of England has become as many neo-Marxist tendencies now anyway, Justin Welby would probably quite happily throw open the gates and let in as many people who say they are refugees as possible given his past comments. BCP usage is only n a minority of parishes now if I'm not mistaken.

>Implying there will be a UK

Here's whats going to happen

>Be Theresa May
>Try to leave the EU
>Think to self
>Realise you don't want to leave because you're being paid great money by (((them)))
>Make a five year extension period
>Hope public forgets

>***2022
>muh all the leave voters are dead now
>muh the economy
>muh racism
>Just forget about the result and stay in the EU
>Get absorbed into EU super state
>EU merges Southern England and Northern France into super province
>The rest gets lumped in with Ireland
>1000 year jew reich of degeneracy

good thanks. ate some tunnocks teacakes (desu) and made what are, in my opinion, valuable posts on a website you might know (brit/pol/). try it out, thanks and good luck.

We plummet out of the EU with no deal. Initially taken as a good sign by the supporters of Brexit, the UK is targeted by international finance and suffers dramatic short-term economic losses. In a panic and unwilling to ride out the storm, Theresa May capitulates to the european bureaucracy and pays untold billions to the EU for a "free trade deal" that includes taking a quota of migrants to "relieve the pressure" and "show solidarity with our European friends and neighbours."

She resigns in disgrace.

The Tory party elects a new leader - a relative unknown plucked from the "youth" of the party. They are utterly humiliated by Corbyn in debates leading up to the general election, and riding a populist surge and following the utter collapse of UKIP, Labour becomes the largest party but comes far from winning an outright majority.

Unable to form a government without the SNP, the Greens and Sinn Fein, Labour enters a mad coalition and promises a reuinified Ireland in exchange for Sinn Fein taking their seats to legitimise Corbyn's government.

Under Labour mismanagement, the economy - already ailing from the attacks of international finance - goes into absolute freefall. In an attempt to stabilise the economy, the Labour government seizes businesses in the name of renationalisation, causing business interests to pull out en masse.

Runaway inflation sets in, food stops coming, riots begin in major cities.

we need to boycott the trip Niggers all aniposters should start posting lewdish images because it makes them uncomfortable

*headpat*

>"do not respond to tripfags"
>every sevond reply is by a tripposter
Stay classy Sup Forums

Get it in your head. WE ARE NOT LEAVING. (((They))) will not let us.

>Pic related
The posting about religion is more constructive than your anti-trip sperg rages, I don't see what cherry picked posts from Edward has to do with it

>I hate them both. Do you lack comprehension skills?
Sure, as do I. But one is clearly worse than the other, and you're relentlessly attacking the least worse one.

>Nice try but I have different IP's I post under. I only use one to tell the tripcunts to fuck off :)
That doesn't change the fact that you're doing exactly what the tripfags are doing and then criticising them for it. Also, you've just admitted to using a proxy, which is against the rules.

>>Northern Ireland jobs at risk as America slaps 219% tariff on jet maker
>theguardian.com/business/2017/sep/27/punitive-export-tariff-placed-on-planes-made-in-northern-ireland

It's gone up to 300% - so much for Trump's fake "support" for trade post-Brexit referendum

news.sky.com/story/bombardier-hit-with-new-us-tariff-as-trade-row-rumbles-on-11069929

This hurts the tripfag

Slave morality and Christianity are one and the same. Healthy European man is the best child of evolution out there.Just look at the strongman and the world around you. We have to go to a deeper root of dysgenics and meekness. So what did allow a lot of Lebensunwertes Leben to exist? Let's find out.
Culture is a racial manifestation first and foremost. Long ago Natural Law was integral to the European Culture. It doesn't appear out of nowhere, that's why it's natural. Weak die off from the evolutionary race, strong pass on. Catholic Christian Universalism and jewish "cultural marxism" and critical theory destroyed that selection, as well as vaccination, saving half dead newborns and such. Biggest mistake of the colonisation was not to exterminate conquered species to zero. Imagine the world today without negro, jew, pakistanis, chinese, indochines and southwest asian monkeys, central asians, Australian aboriginals, redskins and arabs. You can't claim with a straight face that it would be less prosperous, more environmental and free world.
Catholic Church has been more and way longer cucked
>create universalism
>protect judaism and talmud circulation since 1180s
>prevent genocide of European jewry in 1220s
>oppose Iberian Blood Purity Trials
>demand baptising colonised niggers and amerindians instead of murdering them all
>successfully demand Monarch to throw in prison based Columbus for cleaning the Americas from the filth
>oppose racism since 1800s

Thanks to the Catholic Church and Christians European jewry, spics, masses of mongoloids and negroes exist.

>haha lads let's drive out the trips by being paedophiles
>fucking genius

25.35662496% of the posts coming from YKTD

studies show that your iq is the exact number of times that you masturbate to anime girls per day

>tfw replying to tripcunts

bit naughty

Why are you projecting?

>Not even a regular on this board
>Keep surprising myself by finding strings of filtered tripfags on here when I do visit

bit naughtier

If culture was a racial manifestation then our culture (even amongst communities that have remained white) would not have degenerated in step with church attendance decreasing.

>The posting about religion is more constructive than your anti-trip sperg rages, I don't see what cherry picked posts from Edward has to do with it}

There is no discussion or posting about religion. If you say that you're a Catholic in this thread a tripcunt will spam his infographs in the thread and the other tripcunts will arrive to circle jerk him off.

>Sure, as do I. But one is clearly worse than the other, and you're relentlessly attacking the least worse one

They're both utter cancer. Calling them a nonce will not stop them posting their shite here, it will only spur them to do it more.
Telling people to filter and to never respond to tripcunts actually works, the same can be said for the animeposters.

>That doesn't change the fact that you're doing exactly what the tripfags are doing and then criticising them for it. Also, you've just admitted to using a proxy, which is against the rules.

But I don't use a tripcode, and neither do I have a proxy.

>not including all 7 of my trips
Missed a few thousand posts there m8

strawpoll.me/14139356
strawpoll.me/14139356
strawpoll.me/14139356
strawpoll.me/14139356
IMPORTANT

>no u
Nice one nonce

The Pope abandoned England for political reasons, the Catholic Church is a political not a spiritual organisation.

NAUGHTIEST

What do we think of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=3KgB-sI2H-c

ill slash your fucking face in you pussy

leisure.png

It doesn't matter if Catholicism was the state religion for the first 400 years, because most actual and meaningful development of our national identity and culture was done in the last 500 years or so, after the split with Rome, and a major component of our national identity is our separation from Europe. It is impossible to be an English/British Catholic and not be a fifth column, as your primary loyalty is to Pope and Rome rather than Queen and Country. The source of all authority, spiritually and legally, derives from the British monarch. To a Catholic, the source of all spiritual authority is the Pope, and even legal authority to a great extent.

It is also interesting to note how Welby is an Anglo-Catholic. It is not surprising to see greater liberalisation of the Church of England under Anglo-Catholics.

anyone else think rimmer's been killed since being doxed in the last two months?
he's so aggressive now

bet you'd kiss it instead

First of all rimmer faked his doxxing because he wanted a share of my (You)s.

Your face or your pussy?

nice try rightly

face then work your way down

i support you in your plight

they post nothing of value, they each cling to their fave subject - whichever of their image folders is the most full. eg/ Catholicism, posting newspaper frontpages. They use these crutches as an excuse for existence
The "continued dialogue between threads" they go on about as being of value, is just avatarfagging - very rarely do they even have a dialogue or conversation. it's mostly isolated cuntposts, oldspam.
but they're so lonely and so autistic that they don't get the hints, they are incapable of introspection. the ones that have left realised how their presence was ruining the general they enjoyed. the ones left might literally be some of the worst people in the country.
anyway, i filtered them a while ago, and from what I see from the replies, I shan't be unfiltering them EVER.
also filter the yellow meme flag, i'm sure it's a tripfag

>then work your way down
nah nigga i aint gay

Listening to Bach

Sipping on some tea

It doesn't get comfier than this

You realise how hard it would of been for a country of 25 million to exterminate a empire 500 million (especially since during empire era there was less of a technology gap than there is now and in India and parts of west Africa was held by complex alliance of local Princes and sheiks) , Even if it would of been possible the sheer cost in gunpowder and having over half our population deployed abroad it wouldn't of been worth it

well i'm not a woman so why'd you bring your heterosexuality up

The new tripfag is rightly

>tfw no actual discussion
>it's all butthurt between animefags, trips, and mongs

What tea?