The white race is the most oppresive and violent race on the planet

The white race is the most oppresive and violent race on the planet

twitter.com/bbcthisweek/status/918610746375671808

And yet they still want to poke the sleeping giant

>BBC
This is what the news tells you in England? Wow

If there is anyone's opinion I respect on global politics, it's a model's. Nigger tranny models especially.

Clean drinking water and modern education is a million times preferable to living in mud huts.

Even at the height of Apartheid, there was a net influx of Black people in SA because it was the only country in Africa with fucking running water.

Fuck her.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a transgender PoC

There is only one race, the human race and there are many animals trying to pass of as human.
This nigger in the photo is one of those species of animals, they have no right to have an opinion on what humans do. The niggers role in life is as a beast of burden

That's right. It's so right that we should spread the word to stop non-whites from going to white countries. Stay away! It's not safe!

And for your own protection, if you're not white and were born in a white country, flee!

If so, we should get a prize, considering how violent & oppressive human beings are generally. But I don't think it's true. We just have the most power & money, & so our oppression & violence affects more people.

So what is keeping her from moving to Africa?

it's like how you ask the gas station cashier about the pain in your leg

Sorry, couldn't hear you over the screams of Blacks killed by their own kinds in the most brutal and primitive fashions for no reason except for niggery.
(video related: Niggers killing another Nigger because they believe the myth that some people have gold in their heads. Well, turned out the victim didn't.)

I thought race didn't exist, BBC

Weird cause this hard data says otherwise

well I didn't need to see that but now I did

Animals fight all the time, especially over territorial disputes, I see the nigger squirrels and grey squirrels fight each other all the time and the coons and street cats get into scraps and the skunks and foxes. It's like a war zone here, thankfully we don't have niggers yet

I wish it was as bad as they say it is

I know fuck all about revolvers but the hammer wasn't cocked right, RIGHT?

>white people most violent
Crime stats from all around the world show that's not even remotely true.

Blacks are the most violent in every country

>niggers spreading fake news

I wonder who's behind it all

THEY'RE AFTER ME LUCKY CHARMS

Odd that they feel brave enough to write that whilst living in a white country, considering how violent whites are. :^)

*him

Then you'd be wise to stop goading us nigger

It got BTFO by Andrew Neil.

Double action revolvers don't require you to pull the hammer before pulling the trigger.

>tfw you live in a totalitarian, anti-white police state and your government hates your guts

Double action, ie you can either cock it to have a hair trigger or 'hard' pull the trigger.

Thank you verry much Based BBC.

Even have a teardrop under my right eye right now.

double action

>"the uncomfortable truth"

I'm 29 and have been hearing literally nothing but 'white people are to blame for all the world's problems' since I was born. Wow BBC, so brave.

I see, thanks boys. Fucking madman

The State owned, tax payer funded news.

So why do they move to white countries then?

This too

watch the kid in the background too, pretty funny

>The niggers role in life is as a beast of burden

This is the mentality that has fucked us over again and again.

The best role they can have in life lies six feet below the ground.

>we live in a deeply racist society
>this is the fault of one race because that race is evil

Wew

big black cock news no shit they hate whites

You get used to it the more research you do about the actual state of Africa. Most people (especially Lefties) don't realize that it's even worse than they imagined.

> It's like a war zone here, thankfully we don't have niggers yet
I hope for you that it states that way.

soon...

The best part about Apartheid is that it's only bad from the viewpoint of a white middle class westerner

For niggers who lived their entire lives in a mud hut a run down apartment in the city where they can go to the movie theater or buy alcohol and get drunk is a million times better than having to watch out for lions

>white people intentionally gave the blacks sub par housing thinking it would make them want to go away
>black people came from such shitty conditions that even ghetto-tier housing was paradise for them

can't make this shit up

>the most oppressive and violent race on the planet
>mud-people are still somehow magnetically attracted to all areas where said race are concentrated

just fucking leave already if you hate us so much, jesus christ you people are so fucking stupid it hurts

>mfw I can't wait for us to turn into the authoritarian oppressors they say we are

> thankfully we don't have niggers yet
Yeah right...only your immigration minister is a literal Somali "refugee"

they don't look very black. are you sure these aren't mexicans?

>(((news))) in that other country over there
closer than you know.

We haven't even begun

And you have to pay for the pleasure or go to jail.

soon.

If they hate being around whites why don't they go back to the utopia known as africa? That's right it's full of niggers.

The most just stupid is that she mentioned "uncomfortable truth", LOL, as if this wouldnt be perfectly ccomfortable for her. Narcism at its outmost.

Yeah, as a species they're too dangerous in high numbers, God warned us he said the beast of the field will grow in number if we walk contrary to him and make our high ways desolate, his hands are full of violence but God said he was made to be destroyed, he only knows sin and his eyes are full of adultery
It's only Orthodox Jews and their Filipino servants where I live.
I see a nigger in my area maybe like once a month, I think they get lost because the jungle (a nigger neighbourhood) is right next door. But they're tearing it down to build new townhouses and condos so soon I won't have any niggers near me

You could abolish it, you know. We have this shit, too, and there have been petitions to abolish it: close to nobody signed them. Now AfD wants to abolish it aswell. 12% voted for them after all that's happened. Now you have the same petition and protest. 10k signed it, 90k missing. If you're lucky 100 people will protest. Compared to thousands upon thousands if some sandnigger drowns.

If you want to complain, you have to look at your own people who tolerate or even support it.

I wish that was true. English Empire would of destroyed Gandhi, Abdul-Aziz would of been told to fuck off, and England years later would discover all that crude.

"Palestinians" would of been annihilated and all Middle-Eastern houses would be under the thumb of England and in North Africa, the French. Turkey/Israel (Borders would be formed using Biblical boundaries) would have been annexed by white Christians. Istanbul would be changed to Constantinople and the Dome of the Rock destroyed and replace by a Christian Church. Jews could still have the western wall as a token.

In the end, this meme is wrong because history shows the white men handing over their power, not exercising their dominance. 20th century was the century where white people cucked themselves. Fuck all those white leaders (Except Coolidge) of the 20th century.

>it's alright as long as it's not near me
Don't worry: if they follow through with (((their plan))) to up leafland's population to 100 million, you will have ALL the diversity you need

Are security cameras in public normal in Europe or just England? Ive literally never seen a security camera in public, they always say on the news here police have to ask business owners to see their camera footage if something happens on the streets here so I don't think we have any.

Yup.

Our violence leads to peace and progress (in every measure) of civilization.
Negros do the opposite.

They're just jealous they never got a chance to do it.

And yet this still want to live around us.

We are by far the most benign race. It's insane that leftists in the US are eager for white people to become a minority. You'll be treated terribly. Thank God for the 2A

>bergdorf

>some people
>blacks

I bet that (((some people))) actually do.

That's why they're tearing down the nigger homes and replacing it with condos that will go for 100's of thousands? Nah, my area is probably gonna get whiter desu niggers, Chinese and Indians are being forced into the suburbs, except for small pockets in the old city (which is 75% white) nearly all non whites in Canada live in cheap suburbs that surround the city, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Markham, Brampton. Look at a crime map of Toronto it's all in the suburbs

>Thank God for the 2A

Amen bro.

Probably.
We literally took over Australia and North America - two absolutely gigantic land masses.

Exactly, now you get it, so you better don't fuck with us or you will face the wrath of the white race once again

DUDE IF THATS NOT RACIST THEN WHAT IS IT???

IMAGINE IF SOMEONE WHITE WOULD SAY '' THE BLACK RACE IS THE MOST VIOLENT AND OPPRESSIVE FORCE OF NATURE ON EARTH''

THEIR CAREER WOULD BE OVER

Only Bongladesh which is literally 1984 now. MUCH worse than even us. Like the USA is "diversity and world jewry capital", the UK is the cradle of the PC police state.

What the shit happened here ... I don't want to believe what you're claiming ... but it doesn't seem too farfetched.

Just wait until the Second World War becomes just a memory, nobody remembers the horrors of the Great War anymore nobody cares just like nobody remembers or cares about the Crimean war or boer war.
Europeans still remember the destruction the Second World War caused and want to avoid war and conflict, the next generations won't feel this way.

You're not even white Spain

shut up nigger

I don't get it. White people are some sort of devastating death machine yet they would die to live among them. Wasn't Snoop Dog who said that he would emigrate to S.Africa if Trump won? Among all the places in the motherland he decided to pick the only one with a consistent white population. Certainly I would choose to stay away from such destructive entities if that was true.

I agree with you, but it's important that all Europeans should be united. This is our problem, we always fight each other instead of uniting against Muhammedans, niggers and the Chinese

Show respect for the country that civilized most of the western hemisphere and straightened out all of the natives.

BBC living up to its name.

>implying (((they))) will ever let us forget
They will only be content, if we have been reduced to minorities in our own countries. Not before that.

Whites are so destructive that in 67 years the population of Africa went from being 40% of europes population to.... 160%!

She looks like she's taken the bog pill

A Briton just got 4 years in prison for making "racial hatred" comments. Well of course when the pet niggers do it nobody cares. This proves that the entire society is controlled by Jews and you will not be allowed to critique them, however, the Jews will allow the niggers to do and say whatever they want.

It's a 24/7 war. Freedom for Lawrence Burns

>>her
>> its and it

I remember there was something going on with World War One, and this little Jewish boy asked his father about it and he said that the Germans tried to kill the Jews and that's why Canada fought them. This was World War One

Strange why not go and live in Africa then. We dont want non whites living in our countries anyway. So its all going to work out perfect. Oh your not leaving? You like living in white countries? Why? Answer that nigger.

WTF? Did you just shop this?

if that was the case non-whites wouldn't exist anymore. we have the tools to basically wipe humanity from the face of the planet, if we were actually as blood thirsty as they say, why haven't we done it yet?

Lol why are niggers here then?

Why do they always use these fucking tires?

its true, best fucking recognize mother fuckers, don't fuck with white people unless you want to be murdered

The simple answer is: they CAN pull of this off, because we are NOT. You won't hear of slavery reparations from muslims, or the ottoman empire, or genocide apology from the Soviet Union, Poland or Czechoslowakia. It's all nothing but footnotes to the post WW2 world order

You're next, kraut.

He did pull the trigger, but he most likely had a spent casing in the chamber. No bullet, powder or primer.

Whenever I ask niggers this they just say we brought them here as slaves, I tell them I don't think Hungarians ever took staves from Africa and I don't think that we ever took them to Canada, or that Canada really took any slaves at all.
They think since America did it canada did it as well

Worry about yourself, my fellow 52%. They will come for your guns and first amendment.

And she/he got btfo during the interview tyvm

The slave argument is retarded anyway. Firstly: it's hundreds of years ago now. Secondly: if white people are so bad and the country is so evil, because of slavery, the first thing you would want to is leave it and return to your homeland. Or black motherland Africa as they call it.

Truth is: they KNOW white countries are better and that they get gibs here. Not in Africa.

I've seen apologists of arab slave trade justifying it because apparently it wasn't an oversea operation and the poor innocent Muslims needed slaves since they had restrictions on jews and christians.

Lol yeah god promised you the world whitey wait until your rapefugees slit your throats and take your country.

those are Mexicans AKA future or USA

We should show them just how violent we can be. I want to live up to expectations.

Muh boi charls