What did you guys do that even Coulter is posting screencaps on Faceberg?

What did you guys do that even Coulter is posting screencaps on Faceberg?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j
youtube.com/watch?v=4vXGSkffjHs
youtube.com/watch?v=xdgjDRqiFRM
youtube.com/watch?v=b3w608RyPqo&t=25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shitposting turned biblical

fajke

is there a way to behead Sup Forums reposting twitter faggots?

He is a has been.

Found the vocaroo

vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j

Coulter is known to shitpost on Sup Forums

She's a nigger loving cuckservative. Fuck her

That's some damned good detective work.

Stop this divide and conquer. Ann has been a (((racist))) outcast since the 90s, she was "alt-right" before it was even cool. Someone doesn't have to follow your ideology 110% to a T in order to be valuable to the cause. Your shilling benefits no one, fuckhead.

>Coulter having the audacity to call out people shitting on Trump as has beens when she was so quick to shit on him after DACA

Hitler no.2

more than 2 million people talk about a has-been's political opinion on twitter lol

Did she actually tweet this during AIPAC last year?

>normies post screencaps of Sup Forums
>this is somehow a good thing

She is a hypocrite who preaches we need to deport and breed yet never had kids.

Note that shills like this one always brings up the "THEYRE A HYPOCRITE BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE 100 KIDS XD" point. This is an extremely common shill tactic which should be ignored. If they had kids the shills would scream that they should stay at home and be parents instead of speaking out. You will never please shills like this, as they are paid to divide us and discredit valuable right wingers.

I'd breed her if you know what i mean ;)

>implying

Yes.

Rope soon, shill

It's not DandC, it's the truth. Fuck that nigger loving skank. She is literally everything that is wrong with white women, and I hope she dies a death full of suffering.

also,
>implying the alt-kike is cool

>wants all of our ideas stay in one place

And this changes things how?

Jesus Christ you insufferable new faggot lurk more

lol you absolute raging faggot, any idea that Sup Forums used to be a secret hangout and rules 1 and 2 died in fucking 2006-2007. You aren't the member of some exclusive club, it's one of the largest fucking social sites on the internet. There is no barrier to entry and literally anyone can just look at your posts, and all threads are archived, and there is no retroactive deletion of posts.

Since like 2010 we had lulzsec and ghostsec with public twitter presence, losers in their basement pretending to be an "anonymous news network". Even more recently, publicly notable figures going by names like "king of Sup Forums". And since Brexit and Trump, everyone and their fucking nan is on here.

I came here a decade ago after public shit like the tom green raids, to catch a predator, golden ipods, mass popularity of ED, hacker known as Sup Forums, project chanology etc. burst into real life, and even back then it was well known that there was absolutely no semblance of the idea that Sup Forums was secret or exclusive anymore. The idea that in fucking 2017 you think that there could possibly be a grain of truth in that assumption anymore shows how ridiculously deluded, and what a massive raging newfag you are. You get the fuck back to theaddit you imbecile. How the fuck do you think you came here in the first place? Probably you yourself got tempted in by like, /r/Sup Forums, or fucking 9gag and imgur screencaps of Sup Forums, or did you just guess those letters and randomly type them into the address bar?

The left is in control of the culture war, and even things considered middle ground (like bledditf itself), are massively swung to the left. This is the only place where we can instil right wing values in people without losing our jobs or being censored for it, and you want less "normies" (as in, people who follow ann coulter on facebook, as in, right wing susceptible people), to NOT congregate and share our views?

Get the fuck out you total dipshit.

great work, keep it up

Fuck off and die, shill

my fucking sides

the shitpost about the coffee pot is 10/10

I unironically love Ann.

This is so cringy it should be a copypasta

We're just getting started. Wait until the stock market implodes. Then you will see the real moves.

Was the republican primary debate when they were all shilling for Israel for zionist shekels.

>yet never had kids

She is physically unable to bear children.

Shitpost so hard we broke politics.

holy FUCK Sup Forums has some talent

This.

is a shill faggot

>social sites

NO

There is nothing social about this site

it's the ASOCIAL aspect of it that gives it life

It says here in Pepe 2:17

One should not look upon fellow man. But only the evil that is manifesting in him.

Even though copy paste it's a good one.

Kind of sad that Sup Forums had to change so much thanks to the election. Brexit didn't change THAT much, but the US election made us more public than a couple of actual social platforms.. which is kind of sad.
Don't get me wrong though, we had to use Sup Forums's influence to get more younger people interested in the election. Everyone trying to deny that we did a ton to help him get elected are extremely ignorant.

I'm just hoping that we can go back to normal soon. The Sup Forums times in 2013-early 2014 were the best ones personally, those times were so damn comfy.

>The Sup Forums times in 2013-early 2014 were the best ones personally, those times were so damn comfy.

We were smaller back then.

It was like Sup Forums back in 2006.

I don't even like rap, but that shit is nothing short of amazing. Good work to the user's that did that.

Fuck off Hiro

Good enough for a coalburner to tweet!

That's b/c the shills started coming in 2015 after GG, and for the election a year early. Like they were going to change us or some shit, then it got reeeeeeal defensive like 2011 Sup Forums

Hey man, that's based nip.
:26-:38
youtube.com/watch?v=4vXGSkffjHs

uh..

where are the jokes?

its kind of impressive the effort but it wasn't funny at all

Sup Forums is finished, nothing but magapedes and boomer grandmas and gate keeping sjw mods

Sup Forums hasn't been Sup Forums since at least 2014

Yeah you can tell your a fake ass poser. GG didn't even happen yet. Which is probably the best thing to happen to Sup Forums fail harder.

We need to bring back
>gore
>Fire up the Nigger Hate threads
>Make Sup Forums AntiSemitic Again
The idea of coming here should become scary to all the Leddit/Kikebook/Twatter diaspora fags that poison this board.

gg was irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, if the only thing about Sup Forums you know is gg it probably means you heard about Sup Forums through a BuzzFeed article, furthermore the apex of gg didn't even take place on 4/pol/ anyway because moot banned all discussion of it

back to /r/the Donald magapede

kill 'em all

>:)
Sorry buddy, I was here before Sup Forums was even created.

>used to listen to Bob Marley, now I just listen to my coffee pot

Hi new friend kys yourself

>Newfriend, rrriiiggghhhtttt.....
Now do you see why I namefag?

t./leftpol/

KYS faggot

Btw
>kys yourself
Do you want me to kill yourself....yourself? How does this even work?

Fuck off. That's clear hypocrisy, especially with her genetics. Pure blasphemy to have her preach on demographics, but not have white children. Even more so when you take into account her coalburning tendencies.
Sorry to break it to you, but you're 10 years too late on that front. Barren womb syndrome strikes again.

Special delivery XD

>Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots Faggots

i don't understand coffepot meme

And like two days later she was friendly discussing trump with shapiro.

its irony

Step 1 rap a better diss for him
Step 2 mock him
Step 3 diss the fuck out of him

Throw in some COMPED

Shit's fire.

This shit's amazing.
We need a jew producer to set up some rap battles Sup Forums against m&m.
Crowd sourced shit posting against a little bitch that can't rhyme any more.

Not gonna lie the last two verses are straight fire.

Slim Shady get BTFO'd.

I’m twelve and what are these?

to be fair Sup Forums was never good

my sides have become planet z

Watch M&Ms shit that this is in response to.

i don't wnat to, qrd please.

neverind. i read the lyrics.

coffee pot, wtf is this wigger talkign about

>Trump, more like Drumpf, more like Blumpf, you look like a Flumpf
K E K

Lazy faggot it's like the first line. He spouts something about dropping a coffee pot on Trump or something, then changes his mind and starts over

youtube.com/watch?v=xdgjDRqiFRM

This.
>mfw newfags don't even realise old Sup Forums was left wing

Well its come out of the basement and it is now project mayhem.

Sorry I couldn't include it in your action updates, live moves at its own pace.

You need to stop being fucking pathetic and just let go.

youtube.com/watch?v=b3w608RyPqo&t=25s

@3:00 the coffee pot shit killed me

Correct, Sup Forums was anti-racist before it was cool.

i lost it there

ID'S ANUDAH SHOAH!

>current year
>secret mongolian stamp collecting board

Stahp it.

Sup Forums was never supposed to be about culture wars
fuck off and kill yourself, newfaggot

Is CTR even still a thing? I thought we were four layers of jew deeper now.

They were replaced by ShareJew, which were replaced by yet another corporate name to try to obfuscate all the Soros money funding them.

>commies revising history
what a surprise

Rip /news/

Ann Coulter attacks Trump every other week.

Except she does it for good reasons

Goddamn, do you have a Patreon? I want to support your obvious talent for investigative detective work!

Criminally underrated

hey, he's bolivian
let him have this

I hate that pol news netwrok kid

Sup Forums didn't exist until after /new/ was gone and /new/ was deleted for being full of stormfags

fucking revisionists

>the only value people have is their ability to bear children

Simple thinking from a simple shill. We don't need more white people; we have more than enough. We need less non-white people, and less shilling for the pyramid scheme-population economy.

White people can contribute just fine without kids. Advocating for WN without kids is a contribution. Advocating for immigration control without kids is a contribution. Doing anything beneficial for white society as a whole isn't suddenly taken away because you don't have kids.

weaponized autism

We need to make this go public