The absolute state of UK

Girl raped 3 times in 2 hours all by different men while trying to walk home

rt.com/uk/406568-teen-sex-attack-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-41609861
standard.co.uk/news/crime/girl-15-raped-twice-in-one-night-by-separate-attackers-in-birmingham-one-of-whom-she-flagged-down-a3597966.html
rt.com/uk/406568-teen-sex-attack-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

provide an alternative source or archive that shit faggot i'm not giving sheckels to the russian government

they give us shit about shootings but how often do you hear about somebody getting tripple-raped in america

nice

This just makes me jealous and wish I was a girl
I wish anybody wanted me

Damn they must have a GPS on that bitch like an Uber or something

It is in UK, this means that a drunk girl raped 3 boys in 2 hours.

>The absolute state of UK
Wasn't there another one a few months back about a young girl who was raped by pakis, then raped again when she tried to get help.

I got on a bus the other day, and there were two fully uniformed, fully tooled up coppers on the bus checking people's tickets... on a bus... run by a private company.

Still want to pay taxes desu?

comedy gold. just imagine these three scenes in succession with benny hill music in the background

Drunk girl who assraped gay man with a finger is spared jail because in Scotland you need a penis to be a rapist.

>rt

Hahahahahahahahaha fuck you white brit bongs I hope you all your women get raped by mullas and sadiq khan supporters

>just imagine these three scenes in succession with benny hill music in the background

i lol'd out loud

This, if she was outside alone so late in the night she was probably hunting for some innocent law abiding muslims boys to rape.
But what do you want from nation that didnt anything to stop "asian" gangs from raping hundreds of their children. This is sick shit and I hope the Europe will start burning sooner than later, westerners still live too comfy lives to do anything

that's rich coming from one of the most rapy country in history. And in your case it's not even filthy foreigners doing the dirty. Just your ordinary pajeet.

at least they'll have a bathroom to clean up in after

Try it after getting a blood transfusion in california.

Have you seen what the loser looks like

PART AND PARCEL

PART AND
A
R
C
E
L

god how lonely are you, faggot

Fake news unless they were white lol Muslims are peaceful people like if you agree

Wasn't a girl double raped in London a while back? First by a guy on a train platform then by the driver of a car she flagged down? You could turn this into a reality tv competition. 5 young white girls are left in the middle of the tower hamlets late at night and have to try to get out with as few rapes as possible.

>be young woman in third world city
>go home alone
What did she expect was going to happen?

There's like a 90% chance she's still going to vote for pro-immigration parties regardless. Brits are lemmings and their women are worse.

Damn you Sweden! I wanted to drink that coffee

I would be on a brink of suicide too if i was attacked by that.

That was the scenario of several old JAVs disguised as Gameshows at Nanpa's place.

These are 10/10 in Scotland.

I don't know

Women have such an easy life. Even in war they can just be sex slaves

Being born male just makes you disposable garbage no one wants and no one tells you want to do and your useless cause you can't make babies
If I was born female I'd have been married and pregnant years ago
Can't be a man. Can't take care of anyone, can't take care of myself

Suicide soon

This.

Based paki

It's like that gif with that chinese motorbike rider crashing into shit a bunch of separate times, except with rape.

enjoying the global culture yet?

Open borders while the world breeds behind closed ones is genocide.

holy fuck she looks similar to my gf

Kek, that sounds like some feminist nightmare of the dystopian patriarchal future

Britain you have a serious sewage overflow of human trash vermin and you need to do something about it, even if your enemies digging your grave try to silence you by calling you "Racist" for doing so

>assraped gay man with a finger
I thought most gay men had fingers

This x 1000

flag checks out

>McGowan

Is that what you call your latest rape victims?

>walking alone in London
>living in London
>living

Of course the nips have already done it

>bearded man
"""Asian""" males when?

Don't think like this. This is how fat ugly women think. That's who so many of them turn into freaks. Put some effort into finding someone, and lower your standards of you have to. Find yourself some old ugly possibly fat woman. Get the mama treatment.

be careful where she put her fingers

That's literally their religion

IIRC she was raped by the Uber driver who came to help / pick her up? Or even a cabbie.
Lmao desu, it´s horrendous but so sick it becomes a joke. Western current cuckedness levels are absolute madness-laughter inducing.

but you can

I have issues cause I never achieved the social milestones of masculinity and my brain cannibalised itself

>RT
fake news

That image is familiar...

Years ago I was in another city for something. They had just introduced a new system, and they had goons at the central station to check if people were using it, and fining them if they didn't (because the system is uninituitive).

We had to point out to them that there was a building burning down behind them. The building that housed the equipment that made trains run in half the country. It's still the biggest clusterfuck with public transport of the decade. And they didn't even fucking know while the immigrant cabbie scum was already wringing their hands, demanding outrageous prices for normal fares as public transport completely broke down.

Can't watch webms on an iPhone

I lost my virginity to a man because I am so self loathing as a beta male it's made me submissive and I wanted to have sex in any form

I become distressed around women

You laughted out loud out loud?

>iphone
You can't get more cucked that this

at least the poo's usually murder the rapists in mob violence after they find out. the brits just set them free and put them on benefits

Check your numbers user. There is another purpose for you apart from wallowing in the dark demonic clouds and ending it prematurely.
See your digits and feel the call to the Strong side. Vengeance will be yours, retribution and even some glory for the first 5 weeks until the 6th when you die - no longer a virgin, and very happy in the days leading up to your brave death defending a supply train being ambushed by UN peacekeeper jihadis. Well fought soldier, in fact, well fought Brother.

I am too lazy to use my computer

Did you read the second part of his post?

Litterally hope they colonize you again

meanwhile the BBC cares about this:

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

>iPhone
>lost my virginity to a man
Figures.

I literally took up the ass and enjoyed it...

At least he was also a Sup Forumsack
Literally the only time I felt happy was being useful to a male more dominant

Catalonia wtf is this degeneracy? Delet this

I am mentally ill

>Hasnt been to a Weinstein thread

VR Chat is awesome. I just wish I knew more about unity and models.

The second part is irrelevant. It was already implyied when you are an apple user.

This is too sad user. Don´t worry about enjoying it or "maybe I am gay", the prostate stimulation is not a meme and as you said, there were horrendous emotional complexes involved.

Just move on from that and get your fucking amygdala sorted out. Best done by empowering your forebrain, your prefrontal cortex. This in turn is best done by living a healthy lifestyle which is HARD when you´re stressed, anxious, low-motivation and low-future-faith. So just find ONE THING you can do better to care for yourself, sleep - less carbs - less nicotine, anything, and work on that for 1 month and come to the /SIG/ threads.

And when that voice comes "taking care of yourself? lmao you dont deserve that you disgusting degenerate, no women will ever love you, you have no future and even if you did it´d be short as your nation is falling hahaha just end it faggot" you tell that voice :

I See (((You)))

fair enough

Wow. And I thought I was pathetic. Thanks for the confidence boost, filth.

I wish girls would rape me

>this thread
Please stop.

please stop trying to invent a new national anthem for this country

>Birmingham Islamic faith school guilty of sex discrimination

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-41609861

Lulz.

hot

Reminds me of this other event. 14 year old raped, stopped a car to ask for help, get raped again. Both perps "UK Asians" aka MENA

standard.co.uk/news/crime/girl-15-raped-twice-in-one-night-by-separate-attackers-in-birmingham-one-of-whom-she-flagged-down-a3597966.html

Jesus Christ that must have been like a horror movie. Poor girl.

Cities are not safe places for whites.

Lol I live in NYC and somehow London is more of a shithole

PART

>Girl raped 3 times in 2 hours all by different men while trying to walk home

isn't there a joke which goes like that? where she keeps asking for help but every time she reveals that she's helpless she just goes through another rape?

Reddit locked the frontpage thread on this. Mod said it was because of comments like pic related.

Can't have people knowing the truth about the cultural delights of Muslim migration from the third world.

You want to get raped by sweaty Muslims that smell like shit?

>rt.com/uk/406568-teen-sex-attack-video/
Ahh ...The Glorious Caliphate of Tower Hamlets

Jesus Christ man i was horrified and distraught for you when I heard you had iPhone

It was probably just a coincidence. These things happen, and have always happened. Sad!

What will the UK do against the epidemic of melanin-induced sexual emergency? Young brown and black men are especially at risk.

>I got on a bus the other day, and there were two fully uniformed, fully tooled up coppers on the bus checking people's tickets... on a bus... run by a private company.

it's what they do to hide the fact that most Western European nations have already failed. as long as you hassle the normal population they'll assume that you are still doing your job, even if drug dealing, rape, violence and so on is rampant and you've still given up on fighting it.

Underrated.
See you all in Valhalla.

No its reality dumbass

Yep, the jokes goes like this:
Englandistan

It´s true group rape was quite common in the past in Sweden it was just underreported due to patriarchal norms causing women to feel - or be accused of - having been responsible. They were too afraid to report it, simple really.

Holy fuck the UK has actually become Africa-tier with the rape, that's fuckin sad man

>isn't there a joke which goes like that? where she keeps asking for help but every time she reveals that she's helpless she just goes through another rape?

Justine by Marquis de Sade

That's just too cute.

>Scottish genepool

Honestly, I went to a festival in Edinburgh during the summer and I've never seen a bigger collection of ugly scruffs altogether in one place in my entire life. No wonder they want to be enriched by rapefugees.