Gen Z will save the we-

It's over isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/us-withdraws-from-un-cultural-and-educational-agency-unesco_us_59df7cb2e4b0fdad73b28470
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>over 80% of participants identified as female

Huh

it's a fad mostly where kids do it for attention and to be 'unique' without having to do anything.

we can't rely on a meteor, supervolcano, earthquake or some other unlikely shit, we need to kick climate change into high gear right now

>BBC

Britain is done for. America is fine.

Or just start shooting fags

Totally real, not at all made up, poll!

So bunch of lipstick lesbians and attention whores. Seriously im getting increasingly convinced that all women are slightly bisexual.

Literally where are all the faggots? I lived in a labour liberal shithole in the UK and knew only about 4 gay guys over there. Also females don't count at all.

Yeah, every single poll in the world is made up right?
That's why we got Le pen in the of-oh...

>Hi My name is BBCuck and I just want to say 98% of statistics are made up

That's still Gen Y you twat.

Girls can't be gay with ewchother

That's gen Y you faggot

>"This poll was accurate so all polls must be accurate."
You're a moron, you know that right?

Yeah, ask them that question again when they've got a cock in their face and their answer won't score them any oppression points.

It's 2017 so Gen Z is at least 17 years old

If this were actually true it would blow their "born this way" shit out of the water, since it's obviously due to nurture. Boomers grew up in a time where gays were not applauded and held as something special. Gen Z grew up with the opposite. It's fucking trendy to be a faggot these days.

its happens in Britan first retard, its coming.

>just because of a wrong poll in the American elections, every poll is now invalid
The absolute state of (you)

thinks Britain is the same as America where all the whites having kids are Christian conservatives by the bunches.

I fucking wish I was gay, women are nasty retards.

The only people having children by the bunches in America are illegals and niggers but at least nigs abort their kids.

>trusting the BBC

It's fucking propaganda, son. The incidence of faggotry has been steady across all of history and all cultures, a fact faggots themselves readily quote to legitimize themselves. But now the incidence magically rises over one generation?

Bullshit.

Faggotry is a fashion statement, not a sexual orientation to those mongs. I wouldn't worry about it.

Most women are bisexual. It's something ingrained in them as they are raised.

>thanks to uncontrolled immigration, leftist criminal coddling and anti-Western attitude, terrorist attacks become commonplace
>we need to give the people who caused all this terrorism even more power so they can stop it!

The first response to this rise of islamic terrorism should be to send home all the parties who had influence during the build-up phase, and to critically examine every decision they made during that time. Surprise surprise, we're going to find that they made shitty decisions that should be turned back ASAP.

And they know it too, hence them demanding the power to toss your ass in jail if you don't like them.

BBC/English/ Wankers the lot of them.

I want to thank you all for helping get Donald Trump elected.

The wonderful news today that the USA is withdrawing from funding UNESCO (it has being paying 20%) an organisation that was promoting mandatory teaching on masturbation to 5 year olds, compulsory education on homosexuality and lobbying internationally for the abortion industry(including participating in Chinas forced abortion programme). This financial cutting of this maniac organisation is wonderful news and it is because of Donald Tump. I view him as a hero for his actions and thank all of you for help getting this man elected. Once again the USA is beginning to become a light in the world for civilisation. God Bless the USA and God Bless Donald Trump.

Tonight I will be in town here in Dublin and buy a few free beers for the first American I meet who says the support Trump. Hopefully other nations weak willed and self serving politicians including ours here in Ireland own can finally do the same now that the USA has lead the way and set a good example.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/us-withdraws-from-un-cultural-and-educational-agency-unesco_us_59df7cb2e4b0fdad73b28470

hey land of ire, is it true or a meme that you guys have mad verbal skills? i know about your writers, but heard anglophones are usually impressed when they hear the chatter in your pubs

I always figured it was an evolutionary response to harems. If a woman is trying to get the fittest Man there is a decent chance that man can support multiple women. Being attracted to the other women makes you more likely to be picked by the man with multiple women and thus more fit.

i think it's just another manifestation of female fluidity

>image uses white men
It's fucking propaganda. Also see How many of those women do you think are serious? Many teenage girls seem to go through a phase were they pretend to be lesbian.

white boipussy cuckening

Yeah if I had to do college again I'd be a fag. Looking back I dodged a lot of rotten pussy that was destined decades of self hatred and loneliness. I don't think a single girl I dated a decade ago has gone on to get married and have children.