WHY ARE FAT PEOPLE SO FLAMMABLE?

Other urls found in this thread:

ktvu.com/news/teen-boy-dies-in-driveway-during-mendocino-evacuations-family-hospitalized#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUST

Damn I just can't bring myself to shit on someone who burned alive. That's a tough way to go. Rip for real niggas.

>WHY ARE FAT PEOPLE SO FLAMMABLE?
Fat.

May Allah grant him paradise

because fire discriminates against fat people

Burn my shit down

i feel for the family,and as per usual op is a faggot.

t. living in the fire zone

Is this a whole thing a viral marketing campaign for the new Only the Brave movie?

>why is a energy dense storage material so good at exothermic reactions?

F
They look like a nice white family regardless of whether or not they are fat.

I know this area is heavily conservative BUT I still have zero compassion for people who live in places that has a history of always being on fire

Most of california is a fucking desert, YOU SHOULDNT LIVE IN A DESERT

Wow so tough OP. A kid burns to death, sister loses legs and a family is forever ruined

>ignore evacuation orders
>even needing an evacuation and not clearing all the brush around your home for 50 yards

Somebody fucked up at some point here

thats really edgy my dude

>ywn have a legless gf with tragic backstory

Fat amerilards themselves are not much more flammable than civilised people but it is the grease from the McDonald's burgers all over their body which makes them burn so easily

They looks like faggot liberals who named their only son "Kai." Deserved what they got and I hope more receive the same.

A bone is white in appearance when burnt in the open, and black or ash grey when burnt in the closed fire. A burnt bone preserves its shape, but falls to powder when pressed between the fingers. It is said that it will be reduced to charcoal if treated with hydrochloric acid, but this is not necessarily true. If it is burnt to such an extent that organic matter is destroyed, no charcoal will be left on adding acid. When exposed to very high temperature, characteristically curved fractures may be produced in long bones and skull. A bone becomes so brittle and friable on prolonged exposure of the fire victim to such intense heat, that it is readily fractured during transport of the body, or its being moved, or during examination. A hyoid bone may similarly break on manipulation. A forceful stream from a fire-hose can fragment a bone like the femur, rendered brittle by exposure to such high temperatures. The skull bursts due to the formation of steam within the skull cavity as a result of intense heat. Such explosive post-mortem fractures are accompanied by gaping defects and separation of non-united sutures and protrusion of brain matter. Intense heat can lead to desiccation of skull, with the production of post-mortem thermal linear fracture, commonly located on either side of the skull, above the temples. They usually consist of several lines which radiate from a common centre. If the appearance is not typical, distinction from an ante-mortem skull fracture may be difficult. Besides, post-mortem mechanical fracture of any bone, due to the fall of a wall or a beam can also occur. It is important, therefore, to distinguish between post-mortem thermal fracture and post-mortem mechanical fracture.

>the fire will shoot your brains right out of your skull

This. It smells like the burning oil from a french fryer but you get used to it.

this
rip burgerbro

How do you die in a fire that's been raging for days?? It's not like they didn't have AMPLE time to get away. And they were in a car? Wtf?

My amputee fetish will now come to fruition

Commiefornian's aren't people so who cares

(You)
Going to jerk off now thanks

This

Have some heart you fucking edgy bastards.

>Feel sorry that they couldn't escape a raging forest fire when they had literal days to leave.

Nah

folks

the cancer in California is mostly in the Bay Area, and also Los Angeles/Hollywood as well as the Mexican border

but there are lots of blue collar, red-blooded rural folks there, too.

RIP

>have a 1 mile long driveway

sounds super comfy desu

Partially because they didn't leave on time like you said, and partially because wildfires are fucking unpredictable. All it takes is a front of wind blowing it in a different direction and now what you though was going to be a slow moving flaming wall of death that you've prepared for or didn't think was coming your way is now a fast moving flaming wall of death coming your way.

Also, they're not really fat, maybe they had a couple more burgers than usual, but they're not hamplanets.

I for one do
the worst than happens to commiefornians, the better

came here to say this.

When you grill fatty meats, flame ups are an issue. It only makes sense fat humans would burn easier than skinny ones.

Why did they wait so long until the fire hit their house? Cars don't catch fire so fast.

The fall of white 'people'.

If your in a region that is full of dense green forest you don't live in a desert you retard

Fat molecules have 3 glycerin, which together with nitric acid can form TNT.

don't talk about project mayhem

>1 mile driveway
I don't feel nearly as bad as I did before I read that. Typical obese left-wing yuppies.

why didn't they use the air conditioner?

Hamplanets

>not fat
Is this where are standards have gone? Obvious fat people "aren't that fat."

If those people aren't fat, I'm a starving Ethiopian.

I mean yeah they're husky and are overweight, but compared to something like this, it's not Boogie2988-tier.

Then again, I live in SA, so I guess I so fucking used to seeing fatties that someone who's probably had a couple of pints of ice cream too many doesn't really register as fat anymore compared to someone who's going to clearly die because they're too fat.

lol FUCK white "people".

>WHY ARE BURGERS SO FLAMMABLE?

ftfy.

Because fat is literally oil.

San Antonio?

>Mindi Ramos, sister to Sara Shepherd
theyre half beaner

ktvu.com/news/teen-boy-dies-in-driveway-during-mendocino-evacuations-family-hospitalized#/

also the fat fuck abandoned his family
> Paul Hanssen, a neighbor who survived the firestorm in a trailer, found Kai, Kressa and Sara Shepherd. Kai was already dead. Kressa, 17, and Sara Shepherd, 40, were badly burned.

>Jon Shepherd, 45, was not on the scene. He reportedly made it further down the mountain and firefighters found him

>A generosity fundraiser was started by Ramos. In less than 24 hours, the community helped to raise $30,000 of the $100,000 goal. It’s a modest goal. Because in addition medical bills, the home they built did not have fire insurance. No company would provide it because of the desolate location.
>desolate location
Last I checked "dense green forest" isn't something you would call a desolate location. They lived in the fucking desert fuckwit

>scooters
>ramps
>burns to death quicker, less suffering during immolation
why do we keep making things easier on fat people

They were talking about these wildfires yesterday on what's left of the Diane Rhemes show on NPR.
It was some guest panel explaining how red cedars are very flammable and they need to be thinned out or some shit.
Also, there's a shit-load of flammable brush and dead trees and leaves on the ground.

So the idea is to thin out the forest and remove some of the red cedars and brush. One company offered to do this for free.
Now you might think: that's cool, cut down the trees, process the wood, build some shit, no problem.
However, the forest is too dense to remove the wood.

So instead, the plan is to cut the trees down and set them all on fire.
Essentially, starting a forest fire so as to prevent another forest fire.

this

absolutely awful people can stop shit posting for 1 second can't they

annnnnnd your back doing it you animals

>also the fat fuck abandoned his family

Not saying the splitting up shit was smart to begin with but what the fuck would have been gained by him burning up too?

If you're trying to outrun a forest fire, first of all don't. Secondly pedal to the metal and don't look back.

>my wife's son

>slide thread about fat kid burning to death
>Sup Forums making fun of a white American family broken
Shills are playing you faggots like fiddles.
And the media suddenly gets a link to the thread....
well done guys, well done...
also sage

>Essentially, starting a forest fire so as to prevent another forest fire.
Yeah, we've been fucking mastering controlled burns before we even had fucking agriculture.
Did you grow up in the city or something?

>However, the forest is too dense to remove the wood.
I've never heard of such nonsense.

But if he wasn't so fat he could have outrun the fire

Yeah everyone who lives in Prescott hates that fucking movie

I know what controlled burns are, I've seen always sunny in philly.
Did you do a lot of controlled burns of vast swathes of the forest where you grew up?

I suppose I put emphasis on the wrong part of my statement.
The point is more that they are not using any of that resource and instead just burning it away.

Meh, that fat kid could probably run at a pretty comparable rate to most of his 14 year old peers.
He's just fat enough that if he took a single semester of a sport he'd slim back down to normal.
"waddling" fat is >60 pounds overweight.

>I learned it from the tv
So you did grow up in a city?

>It's a joke, user (they burn a house down trying to do a controlled burn)
So you didn't grow up in a forest and do controlled burns?
You have no other thoughts about burning away the forests?

>Did you do a lot of controlled burns of vast swathes of the forest where you grew up?
Born and raised Colorado, so yeah. I assumed it was common knowledge. Fire is part of the reproductive cycle of a lot of plants as well.
Removing brush is kind of a pain in the ass, plus any activity increases the likelihood of a fire breaking out if the fire danger's already high- which it would be.
There's really no brush shortage, it's not a terribly precious resource, it doesn't make good lumber.

nigger, learn to read IDs- there's no actual reason to mistake two Sup Forums posters for one another.

That's how "spontaneous human combustion" happens. It's always fat people. They fall pass out drunk while smoking, the cigar falls out of their mouth and lights their fat on fire, causing a grease fire using their body lard as fuel. Which is why it's almost always women, as they have high body fat. Also notice how their skinny legs are always the only thing that's left.

Side note, I used to be terrified of Spontaneous human combustion when I was a kid. I thought you could burst into flames at any time

>flag
Aren't the mudslims already doing that to your women by force?

>do controlled burns
My scout troop actually did get to join a ranger who was planning a burn, it was sick.
Shit, I wish I wasn't working over the weekend now, so I could head up to the mountains.
Out-of-state faggots have ruined almost everything about Colorado, but they haven't ruined the mountains yet.

This, Being burned alive is something I cant joke about. Such a poor way to die.

Love how capitalists that gave birth to degeneracy are calling it communism now. Look in the fucking mirror.

lol I remember looking into SHC and the retarded paranormal/mystery explanations for why it happened.

>cant take logs from the edge of the forest

When asked about his condition the rescue team answered "crispy".

the only time that little faggot was called hot

>split up in to two vehicles
>kids in one adults in the other
>not adult driving each car

Holy shit they are obviously retarded.

They looked like nice people

You can, it happens to republicans that reach zero empathy levels fairly frequently. The base just operates a massive cover up to hide it.

You only care because he's one of your own lardarses. If he was a Euro you'd be laughing about it.

what's she pointing at?

>all white european family dies
I'd be surprised there was still one left.
Plus I like fat little british kids, they kind of feel "Christmassy" to me.

>Your left wing if you want to live in the woods
Its normal for people who live way out in the wilderness to have long driveways.

I just knew it would be the womans car that caught fire. Fucking useless

I like living in the desert. Life doesnt get any comfier than pic related

.t southwestern badlands fag

Were they driving Teslas or what?

I didn't laugh about all the kids you let the pakis rape and I'm not laughing about this, get your shit together man.

Califaggots have been fighting with land management trying to do controlled burns and brush cleanup for thirty goddamn years. And every time their lack of planning and desire to put the lives of fucking turtles above those of American citizens have caused these wildfires to get out of control.

Then the Jew has the nerve to blame it on "muh global warming" instead of their own kike-elected policies.

California needs to burn to ashes. No survivors.

Those fucking tortoises are in Joshua Tree, not exactly a high priority fire danger zone.

I didn't let pakis rape anyone. How was I supposed to stop that which I had no idea was even happening, you retarded piece of shit? For the record, I love hearing about Americans being cooked alive in fire like the fat disgusting pigs you are. The world would be better off if your whole mongrel country was cleansed by nuclear hellfire.

Hurry up Russia, please!

Dude, inland california is ALL dry grass and desert like. I drove out to san francisco a few months ago, and 10 miles inland of the ocean is just endless dead grass

So when faced with your hypocrisy you lash out further. . .
fix your shit

>this is one of THOSE "UK" posters
I hope the legitimate residents of the area you've occupied oust you, your goat-raping uncle, and your acid-melted sister.
Of course you wish death upon children, you aren't people.