White nationalism is destroying the west!!!

White nationalism is destroying the west!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasha_Polakow-Suransky
youtube.com/watch?v=wNgw8RQ0N0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is she carrying in the trash bag?

A bomb

(((Suransky)))

haha yeah guys, the ideology that built the west is destroying it. Please dont stop infighting wight ppl we want to take more of your free for all country.

Das rite. Whitey go to hell REEEEE

forgot pic

Even if that was true so what? We fucking built it not trash bag wearing exploding goat fuckers.

All traitors deserve to be shot.

What's his argument? I don't want to read jew words

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasha_Polakow-Suransky

>He is the younger brother of Shael Polakow-Suransky; both are the children of Valerie Polakow and Leonard Suransky, South African Jews[5] who were anti-apartheid activists in South Africa before emigrating to the United States in 1973 to avoid possible arrest.[6]

>white people bad
>take more immigrants

I want Andrew Jackson's opinion of immigrants.

>fuck having laws and borders and shit

Well who would've thought....

that's true. it will destroy the west (((they))) try to build

Does he say why white people are bad and why we should take more immigrants?

kek. the anti Apartheit movement was bankrolled 100% by sweden. still cracks me up.

If modern west needs to be destroyed in order to preserve our peoples, so be it. There is nothing inherently worth saving in modern western culture, and if it fails to maintain and preserve our peoples, it must be discarded like the rotting carcass it is.

You should all shed away every fucking notion of modern western culture and revolt against the modern world.
I have already done so. I do not believe in universal morals or universal human value & rights, because I have reached the fundamental conclusion that to me, the value of human life, is directly determined by how each particular human is related to me. I value my family members above that of strangers, my ethnic kin and tribe, above that of foreigners and so on.

because hate is bad

>aka the usual Jewish narrative of using love as an ideological shield for their evildoing.

Switzerland is just a yelly poorfag ^^

how does it feel that your parents paid for a communist uprising and white genocide in sa with their tax money? you should ask them

Wow

I wish I could do the same

Andrew "fuck the banks and fuck the Indians too" Jackson.
I would imagine he would have some rather bitter sentiments.

(((the West)))) good, then let it die

Underaged b&

This is the only natural state Humans should live in, based

lol Ahmud is already pissed, probably planning to shoot up some concert

Andrew 'kill the darkies' Jackson is a national treasure, I do await his inevitable return when someone clones him.

Just think for whom you'd actually be willing to die and kill for.
Actually seriously consider that question.
Or another way, who would you rather sacrifice, your own people, or the entire african/chinese/indian or whatever massive human population, if you had to choose one or another. For me, the instant answer was revealed when I considered that question. I would always rather sacrifice the outgroup, than my own people, regardless of how huge that outgroup is.
I prefer my own ingroup no matter what, I they are the only people for whom I would be willing to sacrifice my own life for.

My fellow ethnic Finns are my tribe, and for their cause, I am willing to kill and die, not for anyone else.

I know this feel.

Pure coincidence.

Also:
projecting your own destruction on your sworn political enemies. Makes sense for (((them)))

So mongol supremacist?

You realize you're even blacker than the argies right?

Not an argument, murrifat.

Indeed.
Just proposing these questions to myself, instantly shattered any illusion I had of universal morality. How can I claim that I fucking believe that all humans are equal, when to me it is obvious that even if we ignore all the objective differences between humans in their capability and competence, to me, the only thing that makes a human valuable is how they are related to me.

I'd see 10 000 strangers dead rather than see one of my family members die.

Every fucking time.

/pol has ruined me, every time I see an op-ed like this I look at the name and dismiss immediately.

There is no such thing as "White Nationalism". No nation in 2017 considers being white part of their national identity. You can be nationalistic about a country but not a race.

>mfw this stems down to old Judaism mixing Religious ideals with race and confusing Nationalism (read: Nation) as being associated with specific race identity.

You should have listened

All racial identity is retarded as it's a form of collectivism

but their goal is destroying the west, so... shouldn't they support white nationalism?

Amen

I don't consider myself a white nat but the more i see this kind of bullshit the more I feel we just should pack all these people in helicopters and throw them into lava lakes with extreme prejudice

>So mongol supremacist?
Essentially yes.
I value my kinsmen above that of foreigners, always. Ethnic Finns is the largest size of the ingroup that extends from my family, that I can have. Everyone outside of ethnic Finns becomes more and more alien, instead part of my kin. Obviously, I favor fellow europeans above subhuman niggers etc, but that doesn't mean however that I have any great solidarity towards other europeans. My main concern is my own kinsmen and I would not sacrifice Finnish lives to save Swedes or Germans from their self imposed destruction for example.

so the fact that Africa is considered retarded is collectivism?

>white nationalism
This is the gayest thing I've ever heard.

It's amazing how Jews can take everything they're guilty of and pin it on "white people"

Well, aren't you special, my fellow (((skeptic)))

>There is no such thing as "White Nationalism". No nation in 2017 considers being white part of their national identity.

You have this completely backwards.

White nationalism is the idea that white people should have their own nation. The fact that they do not is why the idea exists in the first place.

Black leaders had Swiss bank accounts. The Swiss where notorious in preventing money being moved around during apartide years.

>BEES ARE DESTROYING HONEY
>COWS ARE DESTROYING MILK

Humans are inherently a tribal species and tribalism is a form of collectivism. Opposing tribalism because of "muh collectivism" is like raging against the fact that we stand upright and have opposable thumbs. Tribalism is inherent to us.

No, subhumans are destroying the West. White nationalists are a product of their behaviors. Fuck the lying press. They should all be shot.

Common News Article
+4 Wank, +80% Gullibility, +6000000 Projection

Sargon the cuck lurking confirmed

I'm so sick of all this shit. Death to all people that aren't of European blood.

Will you shut the fuck up? Nobody cares about how much you like your family compared to everyone else. The thread is on white nationalism and you're over there having an orgasm to yourself. Shut....up.

A group will always be stronger than the individual.
How do radical individualist plan to wage a war?

It's the largest family you have.
You share bloodlines, culture and history with those of your race but with other races, you share nothing.

that's a good way to put it

It's the most common/understandable reaction, they take us europeans to the extreme, and we respond with extreme force

youtube.com/watch?v=wNgw8RQ0N0o

FREEDOM FOR ALL NATIONALISTS LET MY BROTHERS FREE

>every man is an island unto himself

Good luck with that.

you burgers need to fix your nigger problem
and apparently I'm white now

lmao the irony
>Landser - Freedom
BANNED IN YOUR COUNTRY

How are you so fucking dumb that you do not realize that ethnic nationalism, is inherently tied to love of your own kin, which is in turn tied to love of your own family. Familiar love is the root of ethnic nationalism, which White nationalism essentially is, as it is a form of nationalism that favors the caucasian or "white" people who descend from the European colonists of america.

Or are you so rootless that you cannot see the inherent tie your own family has to your larger ethnic community? I see my fellow ethnic Finns as members of an extended family of mine, hence I am willing to sacrifice for their sake. Whereas non-Finn foreigners and immigrants here, will never be my kin no matter what papers and citizenships they may gain.

God did anyone read the comments on r/politics for this article?

Are leftists incapable of understanding the idea behind ethno-nationalism?

>Sasha Polakow-(((Suransky)))

every

fucking

time

Andrew Jackson was a great man. We need more like him.

BREAK THE CHAINS GERMANIC MAN. In this day and age the only freedom we have is in our hearts and our minds don't ever lose faith. Go out there and lift, eat better, exercise, and remember that Sup Forums is always right.

She's right in the worst way

>the thing that has come with us to the top of this planet over bilions of years of years of evolution is retarded because buzzwords

>call it "protestant work ethic" to kill the religion
>call it "white work ethic" to kill the race

Wait for "male work ethic".

Migrants that are intolerant of our basic rights and freedoms are destroying the west.

these fucking jews I swear man...

t. The Jew who lashes out after striking himself.

White nationalism is a threat to (((liberal democracy))) which the kike equates with the "West" to tug on cuckservatives' heart-strings.

Our race existed before liberal democracy and it will exist after it.

Besides, any political system that results in a sub-replacement fertility rate is a failure that belongs on the fucking shit-pile of history.

Nah they're already using male work ethic on the Hollywood rape scandal.
>it's not systematic rape, it's the way men view women
Disgusting.

It's scary how right you are, fellow Eternal Anglo

But, she’s absolutely right. White people believe in hard work. What’s Sup Forums‘s problem with this based professor?

t. jew

You should take a look at Frank Salter's work. There is an evolutionary theory which basically describes this. Essentially the greater ethnic group is a really extended family and from a genetic standpoint represents a genetic reservoir which contains more of your same genes than any other random humans from somewhere else. Therefore, their survival means the survival of many of your genes much like ensuring the survival of family does. These people will also be the most similar to you in personality and appearance and we are drawn to those most like ourselves (likely to real or perceived genetic similarity).

I find the idea rather compelling because it seems to be the most rational explanation for what would otherwise be a seemingly absurd phenomenon (sacrificing for people you do not personally know).

God i wish if anything we keep propping up the bloated carcass instead of letting it die

Andrew Jackson was actually trying to save the Indians.

He thought that keeping them around whites would get them and their culture destroyed, which is why he pushed for moving them west to live around other Indians.

I've heard it frequently be talked about as """"""white"""""" men as well.

Aha thanks for clearing that up user.! I was wondering why it was being posted when it technically doesn't exist.

You do realize white nationalism is the same viewpoint that (((they))) held before Israel was establishes. (((they))) said religion and race where connected and that (((their))) religion had a genetic footprint, regardless of what country (((they))) found themselves in.

>mfw I'd convert to Judaism if it guaranteed me dual nationalism with Israel.

That makes sense. There is a reason why we have evolved the trait of favoring people who resemble us over those who differ from us.
Even babies prefer dolls/people of their own ethnicity over foreign ethnicity.

My view is that all traits we possess are there because they were evolutionary favorable, otherwise they would have been weeded out ages ago and no longer be present.

This is why the Trail of Tears occurred. Im aware and also that when attempting to civilize the Indians they would eventually attempt to genocide what ever small town they were near. The settlers would respond and wipe out half the tribe in a month.

Its not a perfect fix, but it was the best to keep the Indians from being completely wiped out during manifest destiny. To be fair, he didnt really see them or negros as human.

>Because the Jews believe in gravity, gravity doesn't exist
You're an idiot.

Typical Jew York Times cunt
And this my friends used to be America's greatest newspaper
I gave up reading this shit years ago

white nationalism has no political power or effect at all right now. what the fuck is she even talking about?

Joos always say the exact opposite of the truth.

They stab YOU in the back and THEY scream in pain.

have you told this to the blacks latinx asians and jews?

>yet

That's what this is user, jews are seen as white to the majority of people, so people are using the Hollywood scandals to attack white males

I mean this fucking kike plays the intellectual but like all Jewish tricks he refuses to deal with the basic axioms of what nationalists are saying, and projects his own neuroticism as being reasonable.

Fuck it this bastard belongs in a gas oven.

>she

They are terrified because they see the tide changing. Their power to shame and suppress this with empty rhetoric is crumbling. You do not get kicked out of 100+ nations without developing a keen sense of when public sentiment is shifting in an unfavorable direction. The jew fears the awakened Aryan.

e-celebs should get a trip code. So that when you're found out you at least can be honest about it and say "you got me".

(((Suransky)))