What do you think of Sikhs?

What do you think of Sikhs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3Jt6NZyvx8
youtube.com/watch?v=YSAdev8El2w
youtube.com/watch?v=FXjbxmY3PLU
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/28/sikh-man-cites-religion-lawsuit-against-gun-contro/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's a muslim you dip

*poos behind you*

psshh nothing loo kiddo

Theyre pretty sikh, desu

inb4
>bro-tier

hehe

Smell like shit

gay meme

DEPORT ALL SIKHS GO BE BASED IN YOUR HOMELANDS

>hate Muslims
>always packing Per their religion
>usually smart and successful
>will go to war at moments notice for anyone

Pretty based desu

>"Sikhs are bros" is the proto-"BASED BLACK MEN"

allies in the future wars. Will be welcomed by our side

subhuman

wtf kek

Shitskins with special snowflake complex pushing institutions to bend over their wishes when it comes to wear a towel on their heads. Like if you wanna serve in the military shave your face and get a crew cut like everyone else.

underrated fpbp

Smell like unwashed asshole and are indistinguishable from any other street shitting Indian.

this

I'd say the other way around

Lol

I think they should stay in their poo poo lands

fuck off we're full pajeet

I put Whites first, but I've never had any issues with Sikhs. They seem like decent people in my experience.

This

B A S E D

youtube.com/watch?v=F3Jt6NZyvx8

youtube.com/watch?v=YSAdev8El2w

youtube.com/watch?v=FXjbxmY3PLU

The seem hospitable and get along in white countries. They hate muslims which is always a plus in my book.

t.sikh

The ones I saw in the Army made me wonder how much we should trust anyone who put “their culture” ahead of “Army culture” and even more just who decided to allow it.

I completely agree.

They are streetshitting pajeets and should remain in their sub-continent shithole.
Also post a shikh not a mudslime.

I think sinks are awesome.
Mines starting to leak a little bit because the u bend is blocked with hair and grease. But otherwise i wouldnt be without it.
I have one upstairs in the bathroom too, i like it

I was cowering myself when the guy was hammering close tothe guys nuts.
When he hit the head of the other fucker instead, It was a relief.

They can go be based somewhere else. I have no problem holding respect and mutual admiration between functioning societies, but I see no good reason to undermine the ethnic and cultural homogeneity of my nation.

Wasn't the religion started basically to combat Muslims? I may be wrong

neutral.
with extra points for fighting islam

I think you're wrong. it's probably just 'bro-tier sikh' propaganda.

They are shitskins all the same.

>Wasn't the religion started basically to combat Muslims?
hindoostan has 170 million mudslimes, they're not very good at their religion.

>falling for Sup Forumspaganda

I was expecting pain and when I saw the BestGore scroll by I knew Id see the pain.

Not as bad as the mudslimes.

Looks like a tough gypsy to keep your wallet from.

Sikhs absolutely hate Muslims. They even carry a ceremonial sword to kill any Muslims they see. So that’s nice.

Sikh

Every Sikh i've met has been pretty neat. They're far better than Muslims.

:(((((((

I guess I'm a pussy after all. That made me squirm

Turned a beautiful area in Vancouver into a third world shithole.

The NDP in Canada recently elected a Sikh as their federal leader. He seems like a good guy and I generally agree with the NDP but I fear that the SJW poison will ruin my party and make me hate them. I fear that despite all the SJW gayness in Canada a brown man won't be able to defeat Trudeau.

Sikhs are bro-tier as fuck. Also, Sikhism is LITERALLY an Aryan religion.

Since you love poo cock so much why don't you go live in India

Their culture is superior.
Keep aborting your daughters.
Nothing of value will be lost.

I wouldn’t mind if my sister married a Sikh

Criminals and "warriors" who become whiney bitch made SJWs immediately upon moving to Canada.

It's ok since you're a mutt anyway

Sikhs go around with swords because they might have to remove kebab at all times.

They are committed to their funny look because they are hardline conservatives, it's not a bad choice at all, the guy looks interesting and can appeal to sjwcanada, while being a traditionalist.

>that's a muslim you dip
No it's a poo in loo

Someone needs to clean up after concerts.

the joke

(you)r head

You would think this is bad but is really not that bad.

All they are doing it is killing thenselves through germs and other things.

If you want to picture something nightmarish, then imagine that overnight all indians started to use toilets.

How many tons of human feces would be send to rivers and the oceans daily if this happened???

Towelheads

i dont care for muslims sunni shia or sith

Hey abo, since you love sniffing petrol so much, why don't you fuck off to the nearest petrol station?

POO

Based towelheads.

That webm really upgraded my loo

>the joke
>(you)r head

Was that supposed to be funny or something ?
That was terrible it sounds like something one of those dumb sick cunts would say.

Abos aren't human

Their women are ... meh, at best

Poomegeddon

I don't.

Did he ded?

This place must be a male homosexual pedophile's dream home

No, it was not meant to be funny, it's meant to signify that joke in the post you replied to went over your head.

By the way, you need to have a very IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

That killed him. Looking at how he reacted and how his hands were, it damaged his brain and caused an instant stroke.

anyone know if that dude was actually killed holy shit

what absolute fucking idiots

Sihks rule.
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/28/sikh-man-cites-religion-lawsuit-against-gun-contro/
Religion and culture based on leave me the fuck alone or I'll hack your fucking head off. None of that manifest destiny convert or die expansion bullshit of weaker religions.

>No, it was not meant to be funny, it's meant to signify that joke in the post you replied to went over your head.

I was being sarcastic not asking a question you twat.

Being honest, Sikhs are 100% better than Muslims in all aspects.
They are also much more respectful than Hindus.

Sikhs are bros

I was being more sarcastic than you therefore I remain the victor of this intellectual debate.

Fit in well. Generally friendly. Believe in charity. Usually hard working.
Locally they show respect for other peoples religion and have helped keep the local high street nice. Sometimes a bit too prone to listening to the lefties but mostly positive.

Leftist don't treat them different because they look weird, on the contrary.

Sikhs are all right. We have a Punjabi Hockey Night in Canada it is pretty hilarious.

Worked with several of them and they are solid guys. Not small and weedy like the typical pajeet

i won the debate, sorry

Not welcome in North America.

I bow to the superior leaf wit

REMOVE but gently because they often have good fashion sense.

sikhs started the shit show of diversity pc culture in canada. the first 'oh no, white people are literally raping their entire culture, stop being white' outrage. fucking sand niggers wanted to be in rcmp, but refused to wear our rcmp dress uniforms (reds and hat and what not) without having a fucking sword and turban and full sand nigger beards. made canada bend over backwards to accomodate them and fix our racist, white nationalist uniforms to let them wear it.

literally the first instance of this shit and got the ball rolling for everyone else. to this day, they still do not conform to anything and just want their own little khalistan in canada. they aint muslims, but sikhs are still fucking sand niggers. dont accept them or give a free ride just because they arent as bad as the mudslimes.

One of best friends is sihk:

Hates Muslims more than anyone. Been at war with them for a thousand years does not trust them moving here.

Still friends with a lot of white people despite his uncle being killed in the oak creek massacre.

I'd take a sihk as an ally over a neo Nazi anyday.

My IQ is very much to understand Rich and Morty

No difference from shitskins. Non-white= non-m8

There are a few in the city by me.
They always seem nice, they smile and say Hi, they also have American flag pins on them every time I see them.
It's probably so people don't think they are muzzies

Only one I ever met was an Uber driver in London and he was fucking horrible.

I've never known any personally but they seem like fine people to me.

They're sikh cunts mate

bro tier

I don't want them in my country. You can respect another people without inviting them to come live with you

sikhism was, at the time of its inception, a type of reformist movement to hinduism a la buddhism and jainism. when muslims in the indian subcontinent began the final leg of genocide of people adhering to native indic faiths, sikhism acquired a martial aspect for its survival.