JoJo Thread: Stardust Man edition

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Stardust man is here now

youtube.com/watch?v=JjT0p2z4hGg

Other urls found in this thread:

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Interview_Archive
cornerofawesomepossum.blogspot.com/2016/07/my-anxiety-towards-jojo-part-4-anime.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=jACGLExOxzg
youtube.com/watch?v=fyuTx4aQTd0&feature=youtu.be
imgur.com/a/XFjtU
pastebin.com/Au9vySJC
youtu.be/E8j2mG2Bh3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gappy eats my crappy

I'm going to repost this link from the last thread, there's some interesting stuff in here like Araki shutting down a fujoshi.

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Interview_Archive

Good Morning /jojo/!
It looks like I was just in time for a new thread, I hope you've all had great sleep or are about to get a nice rest!
What do you think your favorite character's favorite food or drink would be?
I think Yasuho enjoys Peach Candy and Strawberry-Soda

Koichi's cum

Guess who

Mornin' /jojo/, anything cancerous or mentionable happen in the past 8 hours I was gone.
Narancia likes Tostino's Pizza and Orange Juice, simple enough.

Kishibe Rohan!

cornerofawesomepossum.blogspot.com/2016/07/my-anxiety-towards-jojo-part-4-anime.html?m=1
Do you agree?

Gappy makes me __OP__

Reminder that not even the destruction of an entire universe could kill these two.

>48 episodes
do we really need that fucking many? the format currently seems to work fine and i'd also be fine with just a few more but 48 would mean stretching out episodes that dont need to be stretched

Giorno's favorite snacks are stated to be chocolate, pudding, and octopus salad

i think he would enjoy eating snack packs and drinking jamba juice with me

i wonder what are they reading

>Dislikes chicken
And people say Giorno isn't the worst JoJo.

Pink Dank Boy by Rohan Kushibe

>That first hit Gappy delivers to Joshuu that just completely DROPS him.

>Josuke
>liking Pink Dark Boy2

I'd rather not guess, but maybe Yukako?
That seems about right, I hope you're also having a wonderful morning!
That sounds wonderful, and that sounds like a nice setting. Giorno really is a nice character when he has the chance to express.

>Josuke
>Okuyasu
>reading any manga, ever

Where is this from?

Fuck off

It's just so in-character
A ruthless little gut punch

That's not nice

I think you enjoy guzzling cum and sipping from colostomy bags at the same time

They don't seem to be enjoying themselves, based on the look on their faces.

Who's your favorite JoJo and why is it 4Ball?

I'm glad Jojolion has some good old CQC recently. Its one thing to hit someone hit a ghost, but Knocking someone the FUCK out with your bare hands, GLORIOUS.

Do you think Yasuho dreams about being completely filled by his double-dose loads?

>punching a guy in the face so hard his fucking head explodes in the middle of a busy sidewalk

this is why

>second cour will end on Atom Heart Father because that's the latest event the new OP shows
Just like the first one ended on Tonio, right? That said they're still pretty fucked for the third four anyway.

he's a motherfucking savage

Gappy knows how to drop fuckers left and right, and make sure his bitches are still A-okay.

It won't just be dreams for much longer if you catch my drift.

I wonder how strong his punch is, is it the same as star platinum?

Kyo's stand totally bodied him.

I-I don't

You know, Araki can be a bit weird sometimes about when he'll allow his good guy characters to kill an enemy and when he won't. He seemed to be dancing around it a little with Hat Josuke by having Yagiyama die half by accident and having the twins get killed by Karera, but now this happened.

Doubt it

How does everyone imagine Stand punches?
It always seemed to me like
>star platinum hits like a metal baseball bat swung at 200mph
>s&w hits like a gold club swung at 200mph

Gappy is gonna pop her cherry and fill her womb with his seed. Only after they get married of course and only for procreation. They're gonna kiss and hold hands in the missionary position too.

She's a fucking beast, bro.

Maybe it depends on how Pissed off Gappy is cause (in a sense) hes half of the SBRJotaro nad has his build.
Fighting Motorcycled maniacs is a hard feat tho.

I recall he hurt his fist using his stand to punch the rock man and didn't do any real damage.

golf*

>Mike was dead, HP panted resting her back against the wall. She slumped on the floor and rested her hand on Lucy‘s quivering shoulder. Lucy took of her hat, which Hot Pants replied to with a rushed „Thanks“ so she could get another breath. Lucy smiled and she smiled back, seeing as how they finally made it out alive. Suddenly, the poor young girl hugged HP, to which she blushed but hugged back. She tightened the hug and nuzzled her head next to Lucy‘s, as a warm feeling began to spring up in her.

I'll update the pastebin once this one's finished

>Meanwhile I finished Part 3 of the Wekapipo MAD
youtube.com/watch?v=fyuTx4aQTd0&feature=youtu.be

Tell me if you have any suggestions.

I think for Damo it's because he was a massive cunt and because Josuke just had some major character development in learning that he really is 2 different people. I mean he's known that before but someone who hates him and tried to kill him claiming the same thing really drove it home for him.

Anyone got good cute fluff fics of Yasuho or Narancia
or fic's of characters doing stupid shit like DIO going to walmart

Actually all the Joestars are favorites to me, I think they're all great!

i think here it was warranted though, damo was an active threat who was trying to kill everyone. that's not the same as aphex twins trying to settle a 1 on 1 score with josuke, i think it's more justified

he can drop lil explosions in his punches which is badass, clearly similar to when kira slapped a bubble into ojiro's face

Report it instead of replying

That can't be right. You're overestimating how pure they are.

He really is weird with it
>In 1&2, Jonathan and Joseph killed everything they came across
>In 3 Jotaro might've killed people but we don't really know; see steely dan
>In 4 killing was out
>In 5 Gio and the crew killed everyone
>In 6 Jolyne and crew killed a lot
>In 7 Johnny and Gyro kill every living thing within a 5 mile radius of them
>In 8 it's mostly indirect

Is a stand stronger when it synchronizes with its user like the dio and jotaro fight or the same in its own range.

>Want to watch anime-only react to stuff from Eyes of Heaven.
>he stops playing after chapter 2 to not spoil himself
>one month ago

>liking EoH
bad taste
>believing in a anime-only
it's nice to have hope but this doesn't sound like a good case

... What?

jotaro straight up killed DIO, iggy destroyed Kenny G, and polpol murdered j geil

also in part 4, jotaro and josuke kill the ratts

>She backed out for a second to get her clothes off, since she was sweaty and revealed a cute, pink blouse underneath. Now Lucy blushed. She was so pretty, golden flocks streaming down her perfect face. Hot Pant couldn‘t resist and kissed her. She tasted as sweet as she looked, HP thought, as she comforted her tongue in Lucy‘s. The marble floor slipped as Hot Pants sat herself on top of Lucy‘s legs and continued to make out with her amazing mouth. She took off the straps of Lucy‘s top and revealed her perky nipples, then using Cream Starter, she grew them just a bit, so they could be still young, yet pleasurable. Had Pants englufed one of her nipples with her pink, succulent lips nd started gently sucking as to not harm her. Lucy was almost about to mona in pleasure, but she stopped remembering there were guards there.

Gappy destroyed Damo.

I dont like EoH I just want to watch them react to post-part 4 stuff like sticky fingers or johhny

Beer and Zepelli.
Then he become old, Zepelli become dead, and he start loving water and soup, because lacking of teeth.

a person wears thier stand like armour the body and the stand together is that stronger than range?

>Zepelli
>old age
You are a funny user.

Jolyne's only confirmed kill was the lawyer.

Did Gyro's dad sacrifice himself for johnny's dad in a spin off we never got to see?

Still at it you slimy cunt?

As said, Zepelli become dead.

How can Speedwagon still eat Zepelli's dick when Zepelli become a corpse? (don't answer please)

You guys wanna finish this?

imgur.com/a/XFjtU

Jonathan only attacked Dio and killed already dead people.

The two knights proved they have sentience still, so he was just killing them all again
And then there's Jack the Ripper, who was a vampire

>I forgot about Jack the Ripper in JoJo being a vampire who bursts out of a horse and is filled with knifes
holy kek
Part 1 is so forgettable yet such a fucking insane ride

Well, since they were back from the dead, I don't know if we can say they were "living"...

And for Jack the Ripper, well he was a vampire. A vampire is dead, no? At least it's not human...

Part 1 was my favorite time for a long time. Then I've read part 7.

what confused me the most about the whole vampire situation, mostly so in 1 but also a bit in 2, what seperated becoming a vampire from zombie? we see plenty of civilians, alive and dead, are just zombies, but some dead people are classified as vampires, and people like jack too.
Was it a case of spirit or something? People like DIO, Jack, and old Warriors can become vampires, but normal weak civilians become zombies?

>Part 1 is so forgettable yet such a fucking insane ride
I feel like a part of that was because the artwork was so generic, plus it was before Araki nailed down his style

>nailed down his style
He still hasn't done that.

Create a fight that you think would fit in the series

>Part 3: Kakyoin vs Johngalli A

-Gives something for Kakyoin to do when he leaves hospital
-Makes Johngalli's prescene in Stone Ocean more meaningful
-Potential for a really cool fight

Well, Vanilla Ice made me think that if a person is drinked by a vampire, he become a zombie, and if a zombie drink vampire blood he become a vampire.

But I'm not sure.

Yes, also is that a reference to snail Jolyne?

>Hot Pants was now ready to move on. Tracing her finger across Lucy‘s skin she moved from her lower lip, across her neck and belly, down into her pussy. Lucy trembled when HP entered her but her reaction only got more violent, when Hot Pandz entered two fingers in her pristene, tighthole. She couldn‘t control herself anymore and let out a s(c)ream of pleasure, grabbing HP‘s breast in her hand. Hot Dog put her other hand on her free breast and smiled as Lucy was entering a state of satisfaction. Their panting harmony was broken up by a guard breking the door and stumbling onto them. Lucy look at him and blushed as well as tightened, while Hot Pants raised her eyebrow at him, smiled slily and removed her hand from inside of Lucy, to gesture him to come over.

>snolyne (snail jolyne)
also all this fic did to me is make me want to see Lucy and HP go to a hot dog stand and see that its run by Diego

>before Araki nailed down his style
Araki's style IS having no specific style

It's like the music he listens to
It keeps changing or it gets stale

Would anyone like to play a game?
My name is D'arby
pronounced Duh-Ar-be

I just realised
Foo Fighters is pretending to be a girl when she's just moss
She's a pretender

Sorry Barbie, the only game I play, is the game of Life.

Okay Dagobah

I think that song came out after Part 6 ended

Shit, you're right
I didn't think about that

The RV?

What do you guys think of my phone wallpaper?
(shit quality because webm, the actual one is 1920x1080)

Ireneverse != SBR

>The guard stumbled a bit, then almost insatnly felt his memeber grow at the sight of the two beauties. Hot pants crawled on her hands and feet towards him, unbuckling his belt, she then grabbed the springed up cock in her hand and began stroking it. The man looked up and silently let out a breath as a display of HP‘s beauty and technique, then held her cheek in his hand. She let out her tongue and massaged the bottom of his head with it. Lucy was getting left out, but as soon as her eyes started to look down in embarassment, HP detected that. She flicked her tongue across it and brought the guard‘s penis towards Lucy. With a helping hand she stuck it inside of Lucy then slowly pushed it in with her hand, streching and breaking Lucy‘s hymen. The man was in [Heaven] now. The young, velvet, tight bottom, matching a face such as that of Lucy, not only that but Hot Pants‘ pretty hair and intimidatingly large, plump breasts fueled him even more. He kissed HP, who threw herself at him and pushed further into Lucy. He was worried he‘d dissapoint them for coming so soon, b-but he couldn‘t hold it. His memeber thrusted one final time as it let out a river of seed , flowing into the young girl, whose eyes were closed. HP grabbed his thing and with a stroke carefully pulled it out, then helped it let out the rest of the pent up love onto the floor. After the ordeal was over, she stood up, put back her clothes on and dismissingly said „Later, weirdos“as she left and the guard‘s eyes were moved to the sight of an angry boy in a wheelchair coming at him at an increadibly high speed, while wielding a gun.

I really hope you liked it.
Also the pastebin has been updated for your reading plasure:
pastebin.com/Au9vySJC

>I'm so lonely.

I want to watch anime-onlys lose their shit with Eyes of Heaven

What JoJo character would you least like to meet in a dark alley? For me, it's Vanilla Ice. His abilities are terrifying and he's fucking crazy, not to mention how freaky Cream looks.

I don't really want.
I mean you look like a cheater.

and White-Snake is lobotomy-kun

I know. I don't mean Pucci's destruction of the universe. I mean that Araki destroyed the original universe, and Josuke and Okuyasu clawed their way into the new one.

Now make me a fic about the Part 7 gang going to a hot dog stand

No, a fanfic where all of Part 7 turns into a hot dog stand

alessi, his stand would either be useless because there is so light to cast a shadow, or super op because the whole ally is a shadow

Thoughts on Shokotan's cover?
youtu.be/E8j2mG2Bh3c