Deutschland JA!

According to German frauleins this is the most handsome man in all of Wismar.
Do you agree?

So many nogs to chose from and THAT'S the best they could find?

that stare of a thousand watermelons

goddamn you beat me to it. Have a (you).
Holy fuck the memes are too strong. Reality is shattering today I think. I will miss all you faggots when we get norked

maybe it's the most handsome german Skoda driver

it's actually him

Why do they always choose the ugliest looking niggers for these awards?

Well, Wismar is basically a poor village. It wouldnt surprise me if he really was the only one that was presentable.

>Miss und Mister Wismar: Laura Al-Hadry (28, Studentin, Kiel) und Soabre Ouattara (26, Koch, Lübeck)

hmmm...

wow an ape

not impressed

If they choose one with 'euro' features, i. e., a more or less pretty one, then they will be accused of Eurocentrism. Simple as that.

mock and taunt

Its a tool of manipulation.

thats about as legit as the german elections

WOW THEY'RE HIDEOUS

literal fucking ORCS

when are you going to detonate the soviet monument on the seelow heights? fucking come on

Is this like the German equivalent of voting the down syndrome kid to be prom queen?

Kek, the absolute state of germany. Not a single german in sight. Beautiful.

I wouldn't even care if they were just honest and would rename this country to "whatevercountry" or something. Because germany, this isn't anymore.

yes
it's virtue signalling and nothing else

we were never Germans again after WW1/WW2. it's just a fact. Germany was always lead by elites who defined our culture and what it means to be German. Since they killed all our elites and replaced them during and after the War - we are a lost cause. we never learned to speak up or analyse ourselves and put us into context. we're like a church without clergy (a clergy that doesn't like our religion).

#GermanySoBlack

>whatevercountry

say it with me 1 2 3

we are whateverers

You said it they CHOOSE - they don't get """elected"""