Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Episode 19 is titled "White Whale Conquest Battle"

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYekSu1YXQYek
kagurojp.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Emilia-tan my waifu

Felix should have died instead of the Prince.

Fuck, why do the shitty ones always live.

OP here

Crusch is the best girl and Felix is the best boy.

The strong survive user. Or the ones who poison others.

Piss off

There wasn't a shitstorm at 6 and 15 was higher than 18

Someone really needs to fix that 6 into 7 already.

What happens to Rem now?

She gets everything a wonderful sweet girl like her deserves.

So she gets raped

How dense would he be?

If only it was that mild a torment.

Harem protagonist level.

Neutron star.

There's no way femSubaru could remain a virgin if she hit on him though.

But that's l-lewd.

He'd probably be less likely to reciprocate female Subaru's feelings. Especially if he thinks kissing will get a girl pregnant. He wouldn't want to force something like that on her.

Just want to say that I loved this episode and I'm glad they took their time with it. If I were director, there's no way I'd let this conversation be anything less than a hefty 20 minutes when I subjected my audience to dramatic asshole Subaru for 2-3 episodes. Would've been complete bullshit to just get over all that shit in a short, two-minute conversation instead. It also helped that the body language was amazing throughout the scene and so was the voice acting. The voices were so fucking good.

My only gripe were the doves flying everywhere. That was a bit much and took me out of it a little bit.

I think Doves and the heavenly light were abit much.

Undeniably a great portrayal of the moment though. I think its getting some shade at the second, but that will pass after the next few episodes come in

I agree completely with you, user.
I too didn't find the whole "doves-suddenly-appears-out-of-fucking-nowhere-because-character-said-something" cliché very appealing. Otherwise it was a 10/10 episode.

I kind of liked how hilariously hamfisted the dove symbolism was, with a fucking light from the heavens shoved in there as well. The only way it could be made any clearer is if she sprouted wings while offering hope and salvation.

Now, the subtler bit was how fucking terrified Subaru was acting when Rem started getting really into it. Subaru was clearly scared of getting his hopes up, he was literally recoiling from Rem during that whole bit. He knew the pain allowing himself to hope could bring, and his body language near the end is almost more like he's surrendering to it. Like he knows he isn't going to be able to stop himself from getting his hopes up again.

It's that horror that Rem's love and hope fills him with that really got to me.

Just serves to illustrate how pure and benevolent Rem is.

The episode was packed full of small moments of emotional conflict. It's why I said the body language was so good that you could read their minds as the other person is talking.

Would you a betelgeuse?

Holy shit no. If you want crazy, then there's a much more appropriate substitute.

It should have stopped here.

Yeah. I was just highlighting the part that really got to me. I've been thinking about the perspective this series has on hope for awhile now, and Subaru's fear seems pretty fitting here. It'd be safer and more comfortable if he never hoped for anything at all. Yet without hope, his life would be empty and hollow.

It doesn't help that the line he fed Rem about "Oni laughing about the future together with you" doesn't actually mean what he implied, since it's actually about Oni mocking people who have plans or hopes for the future. People who are unfamiliar with that line, like Rem is, wouldn't catch the underlying irony and the double meaning behind what Subaru was saying.

Ferri-chan mai waifu

Beetlejuice is best girl

What do people see in Rem? Seriously?

Waifubait

But her design is so generic I don't understand how so many doujins about her are born.

Her character ties within one of the themes of this series. Self-worth and she found it through Subaru. The problem with that is how she had thoughts of abandoning her own sister. Her character coincides with the theme of the series. Nothing wrong there.

>Felix is the best boy

Also see here The problem is how people are not really looking at her character that ties with the theme but using her as waifu material, which she is, but not seeing anything else.

Reminder that both Emilia and Rem are waifu bait of different flavor. Rem is a passive doll for wish-fulfillmemt and Emilia is the prom queen 2pure4me archetype. Greycat is shitting all over you pathetic waifufags and you do not even realize it. It's Evangelion all over again.
Subaru tells Rem that he loves her after she falls into a whale induced coma in episode 25

Pls don't.

is this emelia or satella?

Considering how they look basically identical for all we know I'd have to go by the colour palette and say Satella.

>her design is so generic
How so?

Maid uniform and generic face

Imagine all the handjobs.

from zero, to zero.

Does anyone like both Rem and Emilia?

I like all the girls.

>The problem with that is how she had thoughts of abandoning her own sister
so? ram cares more about rooswal than about rem she also know that rooswal attacked the village

What's so good about Roswaal?

Clown dick.

Interesting shit. Especially the one with Betelgeuse and Rigel.

Also Aldebaran signifies Bull's Fiery Eye? A hint to his power? I mean it does make sense if he hides his severely deformed face behind that odd helmet.

>Especially the one with Betelgeuse and Rigel.

Yeah it's interesting that most of the characters the characters that are named from stars are the brightest of their constellation while Betelgeuse is 2nd brightest? That was fairly interesting.

>The problem is how people are not really looking at her character that ties with the theme
but we do? we stating since the beginning how rem and subaru are very similar (both having a inferiority complex) and this why they supporting each other and have good chemistry
>145143966
>Rem is a passive doll
what?
>she is sexually forceful,lewd and horny
>is also a yandere
also to mention how she doing thing to get praised and headpats

>Subaru tells Rem that he loves her after she falls into a whale induced coma in episode 25
he tells his love for her after the whale battle and also she becomes comatose because of gluttony not the whale

This thread isn't really starting

Why does love always diminish, Sup Forums?

Everything ends sooner or later, user.

>Maid uniform
I guess any uniform is generic then.
Maid uniforms with bare shoulders are not that common.

Her hairstyle isn't generic.

I wonder how many people are lurking. Join the discussion anons.

So how long penis do you think Felix has?

That's because there are shitposting threads outside.

>seasonal waifu

Reminder that Subaru would rather date her, than Satella.

He wishes.
She's depicted as a nobler, braver, and more heroic character than the protagonist.
>Rem is a passive doll for wish-fulfillmemt
But she's not passive. She doesn't wait for Subaru to properly confess to her and she doesn't screw up her own confession. She's actually been pretty damned active so far. She goes out and kills Witch Cultists and Dogs and she outright refused to just go along with everything Subaru asks. Just because she loves him and treats him well doesn't make her passive.

Not enough to be on top of the prince.

>he drank her piss

Subaru is a man of Godly taste.

No-one is mentioning the OST. I really dig the vocaloidesque theme, and even that song at the end of ep 15 was quite good.

If he apparently doesn't wear underwear, and his skirts are that short, then he has a baby dick. Which is probably why he dresses like a girl. Can't be a man, might as well be a little bitch.

not every,its probably small and cute

He's so fucking gay WHAT THE FUCK

Don't you worry. I'm sure a little mention in the Gospel will be able to take care of her too.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYekSu1YXQYek
WHITE
WHALE
HOLY
GRAIL

He just wears the clothes that suit him the best user

¿what will happen in chapter 25?

Why do people try to put Emilia in a maid outfit?

Why does xe have hips?

Okay? Doesn't change that in the WN/LN he has no underwear. He has a tiny dick.

Such a great design wasted o such a shitty character.

I hate when this happens.

Sometimes he has, sometimes no

But Ferri is not a shitty character

Did his dick touch Subaru here?

Whore.

He's truly a slut in the LN.

Still has a tiny dick. And Felix is shit. I hope he dies a shitty death that causes him to regret everything he ever did.

That's ironic coming from a greedy slut like you.

>10 minute confession listing every minute detail that Rem likes about Subaru
>first thing Subaru says is that he loves Emilia

the heart wants what the heart wants

I'm fine with him choosing Emilia, and Rem seemed to be taking it well, but having that as your first response was hilariously cruel.

So is beetlejuice fucking amazing or what

Toyota is so rude

Only those with good taste do. There's a lot of good girls in this series. I'm a Sauronfag though.

Throwing his arms out He wrapped around Subaru’s neck and snuggled up next to him.

“Uh, eh, eeeh!?”

“Don’t move. I’m checking something out right now.”

Since they were about the same height, his face was now right next to Subaru’s. His voice whispering directly into Subaru’s ear, Subaru's whole body felt like it was being tickled. His face turned red from the sensation. He looked to his surroundings for help, finding Rem loitering near the mansion’s entrance he instantly turned pale.

She had on a blank face, one could see from afar she was unconcerned with what was happening. Towards the now gasping Subaru, Rem gestured her hands in a small mincing motion. It wasn’t like this gesture had any meaning in particular, but the intent was clearly conveyed to Subaru.

“I’m going to tell Emilia”

M-MUH

again?

Is there nowhere to read forward unless you can read jap?

ill point it out everytime im around

kagurojp.wordpress.com/

He said forward.

From BD 1

no he wouldn't subaru hates ekidna
that never happend stop believe every shit
>by a
wut