Girl, 17, 'suffers three separate sex attacks' on way home from night out

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/13/girl-17-suffers-three-separate-sex-attacks-way-home-night/

>Live in London
>Get raped three times in a row

Only three? Must have been a slow night.

>East London
Says it all

yawn
part and parcel of living in a big city

Isn't diversity and multiculturalism great?

>Tower Hamlets
>Muslims
>topkek

London has numerous cultural attractions. Very enriching.

>implying any of it wasn't consensual

Maybe if the native brits were more accepting and tolerant this wouldnt have happened

>be dumb vapid slut
>make up story to get attention

Kek

Should she really be walking in public without a cover? It's like she was asking for it inshalla.

you know there is cctv footage of all the attacks?

they literally happened minutes between eachother

Those wacky Tanned Germans at it again. :^)

>Tower Hamlets

What the fuck is up with tower hamlets? That is prime inner city real-estate, yet somehow its full of bennie taking muslims. I've never heard of a western country that allows slums to exist in the CBD.

She took a shortcut home.

>three separate sex attacks
>separate

kek

Good.
She did vote for that and you know it.

>is East London so its not like London have a problem
Being this delusional, is like saying that we dont have a Narc problem because they are in the woods not in the cities.

There should be a word for ppl like you

there is CCTV footage of people walking behind her

funny how none of your sophiscated goyim tracking devices stopped any of the attacks

Why is this not in the fucking headlines and on tv?

They're more worried about fucking race and people being ~genderfluid~ or whatever shit. Tolerance my fucking ass.

I fucking hate living here.

so one muslim cockfag was sticking it into the still moist spunk of another? doesnt that make them gay? :D

As a muslim I think she deserved it

she probably dressed like a slut

Must have been asking for it. But seriously, she probably supported Tony Blair's policy of browning the UK.

sauce?

>cctv footage
>of all the attacks
provide

RAPE TRAIN OF PEACE

M8 im saying the attacks happened in east london. Thats where majority of muslims are. Context pablo.

>it's okay bc that's where the Muslims are
Remove kebab

That's one spooky skelington 10/10 Friday the thirteenth post

there is
"delusional faggot"

The article in OP. not once in the article does it mention CCTV footage of any sexual assault occurring

It mentions people """following""" (bongspeak for being within a 5m radius of a female) her and at one point her clothes look "disheveled". This is apparently hard evidence of a triple rape in the span of a few minutes.

>not wearing a burka in a middle eastern country

same shit here tho

When was the last time you saw a black on white murder story in our news headline?

The west is fucked, the last few places that have any hope left are places like Australia, Hungary ect...

Muh benefits

>"H-help me.. I've just been raped."
>"Oh.. does anyone know where you are? Family, friends?"
>"N-no"
>"Well, get ready for round 2!"

They like it.

QUINTESSENTIAL

They most likely do have cctv footage but they will not post it publicly because the news protect muslims

I can't fucking wait to emigrate this shithole. If it was the other way around it would be all over the news stirring up hatred for whites.

You too burger. One subtle reference for attribution and it goes over everyones head

Part of the Umma

My partner is brown as it should be hungary is multi cultural

there's a reason large cities in Europe tend to have a disproportional amount of leeches. Rents are high enough to keep out most of the working people, but leeches don't have to worry about rent because the state pays for them.

You're absolutely right. All women are victims and this is a conspiracy.

You realize you're white knighting a literal slut, right? She's 17 and yet she went out clubbing? That means she's a degenerate whore with a fake ID who loves to get railed by strange cock. This is the kind of person who screams for attention -- like the kind of attention she would get by making up a story about being raped not once but THREE times. Give me a fucking break user.

Need mo money for dem programs

>asian

Whos got the video?

>Why is this not in the fucking headlines and on tv?

Amplify this and omit that. As Gaby Hinsliff of the Guardian wrote after the Cologne sex attacks, these incidents distress journalists because it forces them to look at conflicting and unflattering info of the victim group.

>On New Year’s Eve, something happened that I don’t really want to talk about. It happened not to me but to about 100 women in Cologne and other German cities,
>it’s because the attackers are widely described as looking Arab or north African. Which is why, of course, liberals like me are reluctant to talk about it.

I was going to post this and the response.

Here you go for future reference.

> Hope for Australia
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

What's the source of that clipping, Pekka?

I want to include it.

The exact same thing happened in Sweden.

you must have voted for Hillary

>tower hamlets
would never go there is i was a woman. who the fuck lets their 17 year ld daughter go on a night out anyway. 17 year olds should be at home by 12 not out and about

I'm actually glad they tried to hide that. If they had come out right away and reported about "a few" incidents people would have been way less angry later on.
But them sitting on the news of over a thousand attacks and trying to keep radio silence on it really blew off the lit and enabled the shift to the right.

>you need fake ID in UK

first off all we do not use IDs as the UK doesnt have an ID

second of all Ive been drinking since im 16 and not once have they ID'd me I never fucked anyone during the party and Im in a stable relationship for 5 years

you are assuming things too much muhammed

and this is precisely why I don't give a shit even if it is true. She's a degenerate whore and her parents are probably degenerate low class alcoholic peasants. Trash.

this is society's failure for teaching faggots that we're all the same

People here were mad when police handed out rape whistles in Sweden. But doesn't that mean that then acknowledge the problem and are working to solve it?

roastie alert

sorry excuse for a problem whites let happen

O tempora o mores.

Nowadays some parents brag about being progressive and letting their 15 year old daughters go out to parties in the weekend.

Drinking age for beer is 16.

>UK doesnt have an ID
>what is a drivers license???
>my personal anecdotal experience is that I've never been ID'd so it must be true for everyone
>I personally don't fuck strange people at parties so it must be true for everyone
holy fucking christ actually kill yourself

this is really the reality of the world today. Common rape and harassment by foreigners in what was once the most safe places in the world.

In Denmark we even have fucking soldiers on the street as our police force have crumpled under the sheer bulk of crimes by immigrants (rape, murder, theft, robber and gangs).

The ride never ends

also the ID is not even particularly relevant, what's relevant is that she's 17 and out getting drunk at clubs like a typical trashy roastie whore

If you mean the german Hillary (Merkel), you are goddamn right.

The greatest flaw of the white man is his excess of sympathy. Like that monk said, you can be full of love and kindness but you can't sleep next to a mad dog.

Not in the UK. Only if it's with a meal and accompanied by an adult.

>delibrately walking around alone at night in known high crime Muslim area wanting to be "raped" to fulfil the sick fantasys all sluts have
>gets raped and orgasms
>WAA WAA PITY ME WAA

They should have killed her.

>london
>once the most safe places in the world.
give me a fucking break user, in what timeline?

Attiribution sure looks a lot like deflection, stop blaming Muslims, blame yourself for allowing them to rape your women

council houses

He walks away with his bike. Likely because his junk is still sore, kek. Definitely raped her.

and you should be glad you are not young today. Teens do not get the luxury of going out and having fun because multiculturalism and the multiracial society will literally rape them.

First post best post

when the fuck has London ever been a safe place Hans?? Maybe when the fucking Romans were in control but the place has been a fucking cesspool for all of modern history

>it's okay for women to get raped
Kys. How sexually frustrated must you have to be to have no feeling for a beat and raped women

>be white girl
>go to third world shithole defenseless
>get raped
>"oh poor me :(((( who could have foreseen this?? :'("
probably liked it

just 40 years ago story like this would be nearly unheard of.
and do not give me that shit about "the IRA".

god i love coon

>woman
>delinquent roastie
choose one faggot

>Nigger burger rape rates 20x higher than Muslim
>WE WOULD FIGHT BACK WE WOULDN'T ALLOW IT XDD

Kill yourself tubby. Some dumb slut delibrately wanders around late at night in a Muslim area alone wishing to get her rape fantasy fulfilled and were supposed to give a fuck, they should have killed her

I was responding to this cunt, cunt.
And a ~100 years ago you had Jack the Ripper with a full town of prostitutes and degeneracy

this is all a distraction from the real issue of our day: white men cat-calling attractive skanks on the street in NYC.

Updated.

That's a good point, user.

Seeing how they've behaved since they haven't learnt that cover ups have consequences. Instead you have journalists and activists campaigning to restrict info such as ethnicity, and countries like Sweden changing their reporting procedures to hide facts.

All they do is refine their tactics to perpetuate the lies. Their ideology requires it.

is she hot?

I can't wait for the day that all British men are locked up for visually sexually assaulting women with their eyes and all that's left on the street are British women and the hordes of shitskin males who only get a slap on the wrist and are free after a week after committing serial rape

Those damn slant-eyed asians with their noodles and wasabi

>Tower Hamlets
im shocked

This. If you act like a slut, expect to be treated as one.

and this excuse the foreigners? All major German cities are no better so this should concern you to Fritz. A nation that can not protect its young and its women is not a sovereign entity. Pathetic.
Your ancestors would turn in there graves if they knew how the modern German cuck behaves.

she's probably 8/10, but since she's British, anywhere else in the world she's a 4.

>as a Muslim
We saw the flag Ahmed, that's given

Would like to know what the fuck a 17 year old white girl was doing at night in Tower Hamlets.