NEW LEAD ON LAS VEGAS WEAPONS!!! GET IN HERE!

Watch :

youtu.be/ghnFWyA-Rlw

So, a Youtuber shown in the video above went to Vegas and interviewed the cops who all said they can't comment on the LV shooting investigation due to the Federal Bureau of Israel (FBI) handling the case (obviously).

However, he interviewed a homeless man (sometimes good sources of information) who saw a WHITE TRUCK with MILITARY men who had tons of guns in the vehicle.

The license plate of the vehicle was:

"BLOOD2 " or "BL00D2"

Its a Nevada vanity plate. However, no one has found who or where that plate belongs to or what it means. Anons, we need to find this Damn license plate and the vehicle it's registered to.

Watch the video for the full explanation from the guy.

There was also a short video someone posted here that had a driver record two white trucks with MERCS taking out a MACHINE GUN and A rifle out of the trucks. This could.be one of the trucks the homeless man ran across.

This is potentially an explosive lead! Let's dig and find that plate.

The analysis is that these were Mercs, either Blackwater or the ones who carried out the shooting.

Other urls found in this thread:

intellihub.com/las-vegas-shooting-an-in-depth-analysis/
youtube.com/watch?v=gNK3e9r3-9Y
dmvapp.nv.gov/dmv/vr/plateav/plateav_input.aspx
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
mobile.twitter.com/LVMPD/status/918886189100253184?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There was a white rv reported on the radio

ill give the bump. big if true!

i remember seeing in another thread a vegas user saying he saw a bunch of white trucks riding in a formation into vegas. i wonder if it was one of those trucks?

>trusting the word of a homeless man
>in Las Vegas
Jesus Christ in a handbasket, just when I think Sup Forums can't get any dumber you niggers start believing shit like this. "Military men" in a truck with a license plate that says "BLOOD"? Do you think this is a fucking fast and furious movie you giant faggot?

>However, he interviewed a homeless man (sometimes good sources of information)

homeless are interviewed by police all the time for info

BUMP BUMP BUMP

>homeless (sometimes good sources of information)
Oh I am laffin

Hobos would say anything for money

This is one of images I captured from the video. Someone needs to post the 10 second clip.

Who has access to police license plate database and can check for

BLOOD2 or BL00D2

Someone said it was unavailable so we need to find out WHO has it!

Watch the full video dummy.

If you would just open your mind a bit you might see that homeless people have a lot to teach us. I myself learned that you can recover from a quadruple bypass overnight, be released from hospital, and require a meatball hero for breakfast.

Nobody fucking CARES. A WHITE guy used fucking GUNS to mass murder. END of story.

Of course some of them have mental health issues, but homeless are plentiful, can be hard to find, and basically low priority. They're a pain the ass to wrangle, and going to be low man on the totem poll for suppressing information. "Eh, who is going to believe homeless people, anyway?"

Watch the full video man. Stop discounting sources of info. Unlikeliest sources of information can come from obscure places or people. Could be a lie who knows...

We need to check who owns BLOOD2 or BL00D2 NEVADA LICENSE PLATE first before discounting info.

Fuck off asshole CIA nigger, before I cap
you in the temple.

>homeless crackheads are now a reliable source

Wouldnt we need a police officer or someone in law enforcement to run the plates?

>homeless man (sometimes good sources of information)

That's why we have Sup Forumsice guys who can do it when they see this thread. Spread it.

>unguarded truck full of guns open to the homeless.

A white ford dually was reported in timeline

>11:04 pm

Officer reports that a male suspect got out of a white Ford super-duty dually truck and ran north with a rifle and hid in the bushes. 20-30 years of age. (Transcript #3)

intellihub.com/las-vegas-shooting-an-in-depth-analysis/

publicdata.com no longer exists?
When DH was an independent adjuster, he used to use them.
Some states weren't listed, though.

>a homeless man (sometimes good sources of information)

>publicdata.com

>DH

we yahoo answers now

He interviewed a random man who spoke to homeless man who seen another man with guns.

yeah

better than cnn's made up sources

Settle down Hillary

Fuck off shillycunt

BLOOD2

Oh Hillary, have another stroke and calm down

fuck off shill

Bump

Comped if sushi.

Homeless guy in Heat helped cracked the case

Here is a hint.
They were in town for some odd reason.

>End Times News

Lmfao how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe this conspiracy bullshit?

The video you are talking about. Video of white "van" pick up, armed up somebody preparing:
youtube.com/watch?v=gNK3e9r3-9Y

They are a good source of info, faggot. Not all of them are just lazy bums, some could be vets that can't hold jobs.

Check this site:

dmvapp.nv.gov/dmv/vr/plateav/plateav_input.aspx

It says blood2 and bl00d2 is available so im not sure whether it's really taken or it was spelled differently...

Sounds legit. A supposed secret group responsible for the attack running around with a license plate that says BLOOD2.

You fucking retards.

Bump cause shills are here

What about numbers in place of letters? 1 for the L. B1OOD2 or B100D2

This place is getting full of more retarded posts by the day thanks to people like OP.

lol wut?

How fucking stupid do shills have to be to actually believe they can pull this off. I'll say it reeeaaall slow-ly.
Peo-ple Don't Be-lieve Your Sto-rieeees. None of them.

Y'all have gone full pathological. You're toast.

bludtwo, blud2, blo0dtoo...use ur damn imaginations

Sounds like the 2 OOs or 00s are definites.

where did they say it was spelled that way?

>"BLOOD2 " or "BL00D2"
spoopy

Blood 3 confirmed!

>random homeless man
>unimpeachable witness
i would consider this conjecture at best
but we have been running on conjecture for a week now

Maybe it was the original blood family. They moved to LV, got vanity plates.

What you got?

could be led be 8 or B

>BAD GOYIM
>I SWEAR HE'S A LONE WOLF. JUST GIVE IS YOUR GUNS NOW!
fucking shills flooding today. Anyways, bump

hmmm Possible

I'll keep that in mind friend.

Bumpage

True.The cops in the city near me leave this one homeless guy alone because they use him for info when something happens.

I call bullshit.. This grade of an operation, who the fuck uses a vic with a plate as edgy as BLOOD.

stop it frank

The are used for look outs in poor neighborhoods. If you every see a nigger staying in the same spot talking to himself. He is listening to everything going on and making sure there is no heat.

Jesus Campos was the second shooter. It's obvious as fuck. 200 shots and he only took a bullet to the thigh? He was covering the hallway.

>interviewed the cops who all said they can't comment on the LV shooting investigation due to the Federal Bureau of Israel (FBI) handling the case (obviously

Fuck the government maaaaan they're all liars maaaaan.

> However, he interviewed a homeless man

This guy who sleeps in his own piss and sucks dicks to score heroin though, he seems like the voice of reason.

Good job Alex.

I think what I hate most in life is all these idiot vloggers who stick their stupid faces so close to their stupid camera. To talk about stupid homeless people with blood license plate.

>car used to smuggle guns
>car has BLOOD license plate
>car has guns visible from outside
>hobo reaches in and steals some
This is retarded.

No reply? Oh well, maybe later.

Muy interesante, though. Looking forward to it.

I wish. At least a Blood 1 remake by the new Shadow Warrior devs.

it's like you've never watched an episode of sherlock in your life
homeless people are your eyes on the street if you treat them well

and homeless people are as mentally competent as actors in Sherlock.

Straight up McNutty

What time is press conference today?

>he interviewed a homeless man
>sometimes good sources of information
lol

Where is the door Paddok allegedly shot hundreds of rounds thru ?
Front door of WACO house also ' went missing '

You're assuming that the person asking (the homeless person) doesn't have the judgement to discern whether the guy was a competent witness.

You may be assuming- or I should say, projecting your less than honorable intentions (or agenda) on the interviewer. Who is more credible than the MSM; purveyors of the "official" narrative.

You guys are really arrogant shits. Your day will come.

a homeless man once told me that he owned the building i was working in and he was loitering in

i saw him again a few years later at a different location and he said the same thing

11 am PST

half the homeless people I've known have been vets
and sure, some of them were certifiably crazy, but all of them kept pretty good track of what went on wherever they were
probs part of the ptsd or whatever, but those crazy fucks keep tabs on everything that goes on around them

Wow, you'd think they would go for a less conspicuous plate on their big night.

speaking of vehicles

Anytime now. 15 min or so ..11am vegas time. Only credentialed press access so Laura probs won't be allowed in this time

mobile.twitter.com/LVMPD/status/918886189100253184?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

that's not a van...

I could be wrong, but doesn't PTSD cause (or whatever) a heightened sense of vigilance/ awareness and more vivid recollection/ detail than is common?

Homeless people have been the wokest mofo's I've ever seen

Stupid larper.