Why does Japan keep glorifying the Nazis?

Why does Japan keep glorifying the Nazis?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japan still hasn't given up on the Axis.

They were allied with them during WW2.

>allies
>warrior spirit
>crushed by the jews and their goyim slaves
>USA used cheats...again
>uniforms designed by hugo boss
>leftards and liberals quiver at the mere mention of them
>it took all the faggots in the world to unite and smite them
>declared japaneese ubermensh while the "liberal" west used terms such as gook
I wonder indeed.

Why does the West keeps vilifying the Nazis?

They had a cool fashion sense so coming up with badass character designs is as simple as looking up photos and changing the symbol, and Japan hasn't been subjected to a lifetime of propaganda making them taboo.

Will the first real episode be as bad as the previous one?

I want to fuck Marie

Because they were responsible for the most destructive war in human history, the biggest genocide to ever take place on European soil and destroyed Europe's geopolitical supremacy, indirectly causing the rise of communism? Also, people who support totalitarian regimes aren't generally the kind of guys you want around.

They prefer the bigger villains.

They should praise America more to be honest.

Cuz HUGO BOSS got good taste

Japan doesn't know shit about history outside of their islands and think Nazis are cool. The Kaiserreich was the only good + aesthetic Germany.

>Inb4 Burgs + Austrians and the "Holy Roman Empire"
>Inb4 Muh "Thrd Reich" & Nazis.

Should they glorify Muricans or commies instead?

Cause they know very well who they're marketing to. Perhaps a little too well, like Anno with the Reis.

>communism happened before Nazis
>WW2 was as much Germany's fault as WW1 was.
>Biggest genocide was communist Russia in WW2 or Maoist china in history

Your reasons are all garbage

Thought-provoking post.

Communism caused the rise of Nazism, not the other way around.

>this is Sup Forums history

Leave and take your toxic bullshit with you.

Communism was contained to Eastern Europe after ZSRR lost war against Poland, but after WW2 it spread to rest of the world. Hitler gave half of Europe to Stalin on golden plate.

Without Hitler the commies are probably taking Spain, which is not in Eastern Europe.

WW1 was everyone's fault. France and Germany were the biggest escalators to it. The true fault for WWI lies in the Bosnian, Serbians, and Austrians & Hungarians.

Following WW1, sailors revolted due to there being no money to pay them. The communists latched onto it and attempted to use it as a jumping off point to emulate communist success in Russia . Imperial Germany was destroyed and replaced with the Weimar Republic, in which things continued to get shittier and shittier while the communist presence in government continued to grow larger.
The Nazi party went from polling at 2% to running the country in just a couple years due to communist groups feeling that their hold on the country we secure enough to begin violently suppressing dissenters.
Part of the reason the Jews were targeted by the Nazis so heavily was because 95+% of the communist leadership was Jewish.

>invading a bunch of neutral countries to preemptively strike at France whilst France was still debating whether to go to war to protect Russia or not
>equally at fault

>communism happened before Nazis
and remained contained to mostly Russia until the Nazis gave them half of Poland

>WW2 was as much Germany's fault as WW1 was.
My point exactly

>Biggest genocide was communist Russia in WW2 or Maoist china in history
Neither in Europe. Read what I said again: words mean things.

Nice argument, we sure showed him :^)

Ukraine, and most of the population of Russia is in its Europe part.

Because japan is chill unlike your SJW tumblrina infested country

Even if commies managed to take Spain, not much would change. Fascist government wasn't big help to Hitler. Spain was not in position to spread communism. Commies needed to take either France or Germany.

>Part of the reason the Jews were targeted by the Nazis so heavily was because 95+% of the communist leadership was Jewish.
>source: my ass

Britain declared war on Germany for trying to reclaim lands it lost after the treaty of versailles.

Okay, guys. Listen. I'll come clean.

I caused WWII.

I did it. For real. And you all fell into my trap.

>Debating
>Prepared defense line on the border meant to block the German invasion then counter attack when the mobilized troops arrive.
France was going to join in regardless because of butthurt from Franco-Prussian War and were in the process of mobilizing troops.

Belguim was going to be a battlezone regardless as they would've sided with the French or allow French troops to pass through. German attack gave the excuse for the British to join in the war earlier than needed.. If Belgium wanted to avoid damages from German invasion they should've let them pass by and use their railways & told Britain to fuck off.

France AND Germany both were fucking instigators at the end of the day.

The 95% may have been from his ass, but the leadership of the commies who attempted the German Revolution being majority Jewish is hardly controversal, hell I remember that shit being in our textbooks at high school.

Adolf please. Do you have Internet access on your moon base? You should probably do more productive things than browsing a mongolian tapestry forum.

Communism's rise happened before the Nazis came to power. In fact, an attempted communist revolution is a major reason why the Nazis emerged. Communism was already trying to spread by force.

>Russia
>Neither in Europe
You need to learn that words mean things. You just fucking denied that Russia and in particular Ukraine are in Europe.

> source: my ass

Your requested evidence
I'm suprised you don't know about the Bavarian Soviet Republic.

Let's assume this somehow turns the entirety of the Soviet Union European purely for the sake of argument: that makes the Holocaust the second largest genocide on European soil. Oh,that makes such a massive difference! The Nazis are now so unjustifiably villified!

>Britain declared war on Germany
after Britain declared war on its ally France and neutral Belgium.
>for trying to reclaim lands it lost after the treaty of versailles
Yeah, that's how things go: you lose wars, you lose lands. Why do Naziboos believe Germany is somehow an exception to this obvious truth?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
You can check all the names under FSRG, most of them are Jewish. That list leaves out the politicians who gained power following this as well as the people who formed and led communist paramilitary groups.
Two of my grandfather's brothers were killed by a paramilitary group in two separate home invasions after they had both made anti-communist remarks to a person they thought was a friend.

Heroes have to be glorified.

>Because they were responsible for the most destructive war in human history
Amazing

>Yeah, that's how things go: you lose wars, you lose lands.
This is an argument in favor of Germany using war to reclaim lost lands. You're saying they would've been justified in taking that land back if they won.

But they're not Nazis, they're actual ubermensch.

They are /fa/ as fuck.

because Nazis are cool

>as they would've sided with the French or allow French troops to pass through
Complete fucking bullshit. And yes France was building defences, but taking some precautions in case Germany decided to force war upon them in anyway is hardly indicative of anything. Especially as that is exactly what Germany did.

To be fair, the only one in the LDO who didn't work for the nazis is the retarded yellow monkey newfag

>You're saying they would've been justified in taking that land back if they won.
Not justified, but that would simply be how it goes. It's about ability to enforce ones will. The question of justification is an entirely different matter altogether: justified wars can be won or lost the same as unjustifiable ones.

Wew, how come this thread on Sup Forums become a Sup Forums-/his/ mating offspring?

Still, that's like saying Putin is a Communist because he's ex-KGB.

Hugo Boss all day.

Because they were the good guys.

But actual /his/fags hate Wehraboos and Holocaust deniers.

Its natural to root for the good guys

Mein Fuhrer,
Asuka or Rei?

Stay edgy kiddos.
Hellshock anime when?

zis

>and remained contained to mostly Russia
The reason Russia had Communism in the first place was because the German staff of generals sent Lennin to Russia so that he could destabilize it during WW1

>hetza
Wasn't this guy a nip that actually 100% worships nazis and wishes he was german?

>Pledge to defend Belgium because they are neutral
>Portray Germans as villain because they trampled upon the neutrality of Belgium
>Violate Greek and Bulgarian Neutrality just 2 years later yourself
>Portray yourself as the good guys

>Pledge to defend Poland
>Soviet Union Declares War on Poland
>Germany Declares war on Poland
>Use it as a justification to attack Germany but not the Soviet Union
>Leave Poland to the hand of Soviets after the war
>Be portrayed as the good guys
All according to plan

Why do you care so much about arbitrary things like countries? People are people, wherever they might be.

>Soviet Union Declares War on Poland
>Germany Declares war on Poland
Nice and correct order of events there faggot.

>responsible for the most destructive war in human history
>biggest genocide to ever take place on European soil
>destroyed Europe's geopolitical supremacy
>indirectly causing the rise of communism

Its a well known stereotype in Eastern Europe that the British hate Europe.

If that's simply how it goes, then having the most destructive war in human history is a consequence of nature, rather than the responsibility of any specific party. The only way to prevent it would be to have a power capable of deterring war.

He also hasn't posted anything since 2016, so they've probably gotten over their chuunibyou.

>Send all your forces east
>France is allied with Russia
>France builds up it forces on the German's west
"We're not going to attack you goys. Its a defense line. Also why we build up this defense line we are debating on going to war with you."
A military strategist would think you're a retard.

>Complete bullshit.
>As soon as the Germans invaded and not even touch the capital of Belgium the Minister and other government officials fled to France while the King died in battle.
>Prime Minister continued to stay in France and lead the government in exile.

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

No

Are we ever going to get a decent dies irae thread that isn't shitty Sup Forums bait?

You mean they fled to the country that didn't fucking invade them? What a revelation. Clearly this meant they were going to side with France all along and their strictly maintained neutrality prior to Germany invading them was a scam, including during the last France vs German war where they were obviously just biding their time for the sequel.

Or maybe France, putting its forces to counter any invasion from the east border instead of its western border with the sea, they were clearly guilty.

>If that's simply how it goes, then having the most destructive war in human history is a consequence of nature, rather than the responsibility of any specific party.
Sure, if you want to remove human agency and degrade Germans to literal beasts.

There is another one up right now.

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire
>mfw a chance to Voltairepost in Sup Forums

Eh, it's okay so far. This Sup Forums lite at best.

Off topic if good once in a while for Sup Forums.

The spread of knowledge is a wonderful thing user :)

If I don't remove human agency and degrade everyone to literal beasts, then it's obvious that the policies of the WWI victors were going to cause another war, and I can blame them primarily for WWII and for creating conditions that allowed extremists such as the Nazis to come to power.

Is Hitler going to fuck ships

Kys larping faggot, you are as bad as commie larpers

Wtf I love German boatsluts now.

>Sjw tier level of history knowledge.
Pathetic.

Go back to your safespace. The world is too much for your fragile feeling.

Because the Nazis weren't the ones who dropped atomic bombs on them?

They may want to distance themselves from their own past and other countries hate them for how they were during World War II but of all countries, they are one of the few that would have no real negative impact directly from Nazi Germany so there's no need for major ill feelings there, it's no different how they use Christian imagery despite not being Christians, they just like aesthetics

It's the right approach to be honest (also American comics do it all the time too)

>then it's obvious that the policies of the WWI victors were going to cause another war,
I agree, which is why the Entente should've listened to Foch and dismantled Germany when they had the chance.

Yeah, that would've worked better.

In what American comics are the Nazis anything but monsters who killed 6 million jews only because they are very, very evil?

I don't know, user. Those Nazis seemed like pretty cool guys to me. They gassed Jews and didn't afraid of anything.

They never found his body so it's hard to say what happened to him. Some people like to think he escaped to Argentina and lived in seclusion for his life. We know several German subs left Germany and few ended up on the coast of Argentina.

Remember Operation Highjump where the Americans sent a military task force to Antarctica and had to cancel the mission prematurely

Reminder that Reinhard's hair is powered by the souls of six million jews.

saw episode 0 so far, that girl with burned face is that one who talked to Heidrich? offering her sword etc? sad, she was qt. war is hell

why not swastikas? wtf is this

Joke's on them. They can't even control the British Isles correctly with Haggisland looking for any chance of independence.

They aren't nazis. The LDO is their own faction with their own goals. This is made very explicit in the prologue where a nazi soldier sees Schreiber and realizes he's not on any of the sides because his armband doesn't have the swastiska

6 million, don't you mean 6 billion you anit-semite!!!!

never 4 get the air pump, those nazbees were ebil
We all know why user the kvetching could be heard all the way from Jewyork.

I love how DIfags keep stirring up political shit for attention. Just give up, faggots. Your shitty VN will die into obscurity and no one will watch that shitty adaptation.

All the weird occult stuff they did is far more interesting than the actual nazi ideology anyways.

they are nazis in anime, atleasst in episode 0. its 1939 and talking about fatherland etc. also literaly stated they are SS