Pokemon Go Is Why Killary Lost

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA......

[takes breath]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy FUCK we are in the twilight zone

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BgA5q
fortune.com/2017/10/13/russian-election-meddling-pokemon-connection/
steemit.com/news/@stompy/putin-to-ban-pokemon-go-in-russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pokemon Go to the polls

Ya I thought this was a democrat thing

>"They should Pokemon GO to the polls! Hahaha! Hahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahaha."

heh

>Pokemon Go to the polls
Hillary saying shit like this is why she lost

had nothing to do with Russia

archive.is/BgA5q
fortune.com/2017/10/13/russian-election-meddling-pokemon-connection/

>“It is important to note that Pokémon Go, as a platform, was not and cannot be used to share information between users in the app so our platform was in no way being used,” the firm said.

Wow, CNN, it's nothing.

Russia believes Pokemon are just tools you can use. That's not true, they're our partners!

>Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

The game doesn't even allow players to communicate. Wow.

>wait until nov 8th
>announce super rare pokemon is in the next state over
>all the retards that were going to vote for hillary pokemon go away from the polls and forget to vote

>Hillary saying shit like this is why she lost
exactly. and thinking that someone will vote for you just because you mentioned pokemon go is retarded.

Just bioluminous negro shitflinging to distract from the fact Pokemon Go was a cloud spynet. Yawn

>The game has an extensive list of intrusive tracking permissions, and it is these ‘fine print clauses’ that raised eyebrows in the Kremlin and sparked the ongoing investigation.

>The game’s creator, Niantec, is closely linked to the CIA. Niantec CEO John Hanke created Keyhole in 2001 – which was later bought by Google.

>Most of the money used to create Keyhole came from the National Geo-Spatial Intelligence Agency and the CIA.
steemit.com/news/@stompy/putin-to-ban-pokemon-go-in-russia

I can't wait until they figure out it was Hillary who had the Russian connections.
Glad that fifth column bitch lost, playing the long game after some jew professor dicked her in college.

they are also wives!

>>The game has an extensive list of intrusive tracking permissions, and it is these ‘fine print clauses’ that raised eyebrows in the Kremlin and sparked the ongoing investigation.
wasn't that revealed during the pokemon go craze? i swear i heard that the russians were worried/looking into the game's tracking way before this russia shit came out.

keck

Yeah Trump sounds like a real person

Et tu, Pikachu?

Oh god this again.

The Russians couldn't possibly have been culpable of causing that big of a dumpster fire of a quote.

The Democrats are insane. They are looking of ANY possible way that a Russian might have possibly theoretically influenced an American politically. Next they will start talking about the size and shape of vodka bottles and how they influence Americans politically.

Yes and it's super effective when you think about it. You want to know what is going on at the Russian Embassy? Just send GPS coordinates to the game and it will secretly take photos at the coordinates and later upload it to the CIA cloud. With a secret contract with the service providers the game can be used to catch live videos without using up your limit. Just imagine you have a few hundred million secret cameras and mics all over the world.

>Rooshins hid all the rare pokemons in the "bad neighborhoods" so white kids had to experience niggers first hand
>they stopped voting for the party of niggers

Putin stronk!

Reminder she's team valor

SANDRAKER SCUM

the only people I know who played that stupid shit were libtards.

HILLARY WAS MIND HACKED BY RUSSIANS TO SAY THIS THATS WHY SHE LOST NOT THAT SHES CRINGE WORTHY PANDERER

>Yes and it's super effective when you think about it.
Did you do that on purpose?

Any Russians in this thread? Please help me catch a Charizard!

Pokemon go needs to sue all these news outlets for slander

The excuses just keep getting more and more absurd.

This. Trump won simply because people didn't want America to look like France and Malmo Sweden.

Fuck Hillary and fuck her sand niggers.

Everyone I know voted against her because of muslim refugees. She lost because of muslim refugees.

The father of the Orlando terrorist was sitting right behind her at one of her events cheering her on! He said he didn't feel any remorse for what his son did either. He supported it.

This came at a time when terrorist attacks were showing the true nature of what letting these savage spear chuckers in can do to a country via the news in europe.

Hillary did 9/11

YOU COULD HAVE POKEMON GONE

If you read the article, they are claiming that the Russians were promoting BLM for it's divisiveness, yet fail to realize that CNN did the same thing. Hell they were the ones to promote Hands Up Don't Shoot

enough

Hey there fellow hipsters.

Spics are a bigger concern than muslims

>lastknownphotographofleontrotskyalive.jpeg