Remember when executive orders were considered unconstitutional?

Remember when executive orders were considered unconstitutional?

Yeah. Especially when they infringed on rights instead of removing regulations.

No

remember when Hillary laundered billions of dollars through a fake charity?

How many of Trumps EOs are to repeal Obama's?

lol, who am I asking?

41 EO's to repeal Obama's 22 EO's ? Doesn't sound very efficient.

>22 to roll back Obama's EOs, 20 of his own

What's so bad about this?

A lot of what Trump is issuing EOs to repeal involve multifaceted programs that need to be addressed specifically.
Obama could sign one EO that spawns 3 programs, and each would need to be snuffed out.

Remember when people didn't vote for genuine mentally ill dotards?

Suck it up, buttercup. No one wants to hear your whining for the next 7 years.

>1 post by this ID
slaveblue more like sageblue

In case you hadn't noticed, each case only lists the first 200 days. Obama had 8 years. Hence those 22 executive orders add with the orders from the rest of the 7 years to a much larger total.

sooo your going by a liberal shills cherry picked data which only tracks the first year of a administration (since the election ends at the end of the year) and disregarding how many obama tried to push through the door in 2010 in the same span of time or even later in the year in 2009

also im going to need a link to these allege executive orders trump has put in place. pretty sure you would need to cover overlap with the previous administration. trump cut a bunch of obamas executive orders but the ones he didnt cut he basically extended. if you dont want money fo dem programs thats fine with me but i dont want to see you crying over it

>hey, remember when liberals were smug as fuck under Obama and we hated them for it?
>let's be exactly like that

OP is strawmanning
/thread

Getting upset that someone pointed out your insufferable bitching?

Better go check if you're spotting, babe.

Idiot detected

>how can I be more like a grade schooler? I'll try some period jokes that might work

That's pretty weak, kid.

I'm right here sweetie.

>make post calling others retards
>gets insulted and acts like a bitch
>gets told, again
>"g-grow up"
hahahahahaha

Remember when a state that sponsored sodomy was illegitimate?

Executive orders are written in the constitution and are therefore constitutional. You just can't pass legislation through executive order, that's unconstitutional. Do you have any proof that Trump passed unconstitutional orders?

Don't you know user? Drumpf IS unconstitutional and shit

man I'm sleepy

>he wont get anything done
>he's doing too much
>he's making America too great

Weren't you faggots supposed to go to Canada?

depends on the specific EO dumbfuck

Yep. 2016 was great.

Some truths are universal. Not that liberals understand that.

He could have signed 40 orders about sushi and taco fucking bell. Who gives a shit how many, look at the actual orders and if you have actual problems with them, then go from there. You're just mad he's doing what he said he was going to do and throwing data around with a false sense of him exploiting his power. Fuck off faggot

>In case you hadn't noticed, each case only lists the first 200 days. Obama had 8 years.
Yep. Just another classic case of jews lying by manipulation of data.

What a cogent argument.

Checked and Kek'd.

It's not unconstitutional. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. Don't you remember the Obama years?

Remember when executive orders were used to corrupt this country into something it was never intended to be instead of rolling back the executive orders that corrupted this country into something it was never intended to be?

>I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy
Go ahead and show it, then, because Trump's specifically derided Obama's EOs that were "massive power grabs". Demonstrate the equivalent with Trump's, or shut the hell up, you dishonest rat.

>Major power grabs of authority
>Trump gives out orders repealing executive overreach and giving it back to the legislative branch where it belongs
>Somehow that's a bad thing
You leftists are all fucking stupid

By the time trump had tweeted that Obama had written nearly 150 executive orders. Then there is presidential memorandums which obama wrote nearly 700 of in 8 years

>have House and Senate under your control
>everyone is eager to get to work
>can't pass shit because your ideas are literally that retarded
>piss off all of your friends instead of fixing your ideas
dude t r u m p lmao

>Remember when executive orders were considered unconstitutional?
They're only unconstitutional when they go against the constitution. Obama actually passed unconstitutional orders, i.e. DACA. Trump has yet to go against the constitution in his orders.

Who gives a fuck you pussy.
Trump has to undue the shitfest your cock sucking nigger pissed all over you.
Suck a dick and die limp wrist bitch.

>leftist intellectual
lol

Apparently we've been trying to get laws that shouldn't be controversial passed, but there's a bunch of RINOs that think passing laws to remove or shrink big government programs is gay.

Liberals are still smug as fuck about all of this, fuck outta here

what are you fucking retarded? lmao

>Legislative branch thanks him by refusing to pass or draft any laws.

Fucking hell I hate FDR...ruined this whole world.

Fpbp. Wrap it up here lads, we're done. Saged.

>Obama signed 275 executive orders
Remember when Obama propped up niggercare by stealing money from Fannie and Freddie while keeping the shareholders at risk?