/VIG/ - Vegas Investigation General

MGM disputes the newly changed official narrative, claiming that the 'revised' narrative does not match up with the facts
>archive.fo/YF7FL
>archive.fo/99oNo

Jesus Campos was notoriously difficult to actually speak to about any of this. Fox news announced they had an interview with him, scheduled for yesterday night. Jesus Campos disappeared before the interview
>archive.fo/xoF60

paddocks home in Somersett, Reno, where police found several guns and 'a plethora of electronics' was broken into over the weekend, despite police surveillance of the property. Police do not know why, how, when, or what happened

Other urls found in this thread:

intellihub.com/las-vegas-shooting-an-in-depth-analysis/
pbs.twimg.com/media/DMAWqzOUQAANKf3.jpg:large
thefreethoughtproject.com/official-narrative-dramatically-changes-vegas/
activistpost.com/2017/10/audio-released-hotel-worker-warning-shooter-vegas-massacre.html
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/13/las-vegas-security-guard-jesus-campos-disappears-moments-before-tv-interviews.html
pagalparrot.com/las-vegas-shooting-security-guard-jesus-campos-has-gone-missing-4561711.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AVhVYe48C_U
youtube.com/watch?v=khtcXWpetTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sxxQC3bvZVs
pscp.tv/w/1DXGyOWAQQVxM
vox.com/2017/6/17/15823470/protesters-shakespeare-in-the-park-julius-caesar
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4969140/Las-Vegas-gunman-no-abnormalites-brain.html
vid.me/ta300
archive.is/icfSN,
i.4cdn.org/pol/1507813754842.png
i.4cdn.org/pol/1507813689146.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>A detailed analysis of Las Vegas Metro Police Department (LVMPD) radio traffic proves that the legacy media is lying and covering up key details about the shooting and the shooters who, some of which, may still be on the loose

Timeline

intellihub.com/las-vegas-shooting-an-in-depth-analysis/

New photo of Campos

source: pbs.twimg.com/media/DMAWqzOUQAANKf3.jpg:large

Bump

New TL by MGM claims paddock shot oon crowd a mere 40 seconds after shooting campos through the door. Which means paddock had already busted out the windows?

>Weaponized autism finding out anything of value, ever
>2017

Holy shit what a fucking new fag.

thefreethoughtproject.com/official-narrative-dramatically-changes-vegas/

activistpost.com/2017/10/audio-released-hotel-worker-warning-shooter-vegas-massacre.html

Here are the links, also includes newly released video and audio.

The Mandalay Bay security guard shot by Stephen Paddock in the moments leading up to the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history was set to break his silence Thursday night with five television interviews, including one on Fox News, Campos' union president said.

Except when the cameras were about to roll, and media gathered in the building to talk to him, Campos reportedly bolted, and, as of early Friday morning, it wasn't immediately clear where he was.

Campos was under 24-hour FBI guard due to him being a key witness in the massacre, and no it has been revealed that he has somehow slipped through the net and his whereabouts are officially “unknown”.

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/13/las-vegas-security-guard-jesus-campos-disappears-moments-before-tv-interviews.html

pagalparrot.com/las-vegas-shooting-security-guard-jesus-campos-has-gone-missing-4561711.html

Weaponized autism won an election faggot go kys

Stephen Schuck radio call audio

youtube.com/watch?v=AVhVYe48C_U

Stephen Schuck interview on Today Show

youtube.com/watch?v=khtcXWpetTQ

> be campos
> everyone wants an interview
> agree after a couple weeks
> either get kidnapped or go into hiding literally minutes before interviews
Balls of steel. Almost as if this Is some sort of conspiracy

Reminde John told us Adelson and Israel were behind the attacks

I'll bump, but the problem we're running into is wheel spinning due to a lack of information. Over the course of this entire thing I've seen videos taken down and social media scrubbed. Last night read people who were at the concert who turned their phones over to the feds got their phones back, but wiped clean (no, not with a cloth or something). It is absolutely unheard of for us to have a "hero" and them not immediately come forward for interviews. He was supposed to give Hannity an interview last night, but cancelled at the last minute. There is something really wrong here.

Checked.
Never forget john-user
No way that was a coincidence

Our government is working against us lads

Which part of the government. Is this just the alphabet agencies? The entire deep state? We don't know for sure who's against us and that's the frustrating thing to me. At least we know the FBI stinks to high heaven.

This is the same thing that happened with Seth Rich. The MSM blackout of the Awans is attempting to do the same thing, but at least they won't be able to ignore that for much longer.

This is exactly what happened with Seth Rich. We do have a new press conference today by LVMPD. Not sure we'll get much other than more inconsistencies.

>Same thing happened with Seth Rich.

Oh shit... You're right.

bumpety bump, can't let this topic slide

wait a second I know that gay sex

bumped with comped sushi

You know, this really DOES follow the cover-up formula we saw with both Pizzagate and with Seth Rich. Something is uncovered, media ignores it, people push and keep digging, things start disappearing online, and then a false narrative is planted online to discredit ANY prior research. It worked with Pizzagate. It has mostly worked with Seth Rich. And now the same tactic is being used for Vegas. Now we have an army of VEGAS WAS A SET UP shills spam posting the most absurd theories about crisis actors, dolls, fake blood, etc.

good shit

Does anyone have CBS' 60 Minutes Report video link? The one with 4 cops who entered the room.
Was it aired yet, at all?

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=sxxQC3bvZVs
possible video of chopper gunfire. Min 5 start

Wow, there are some real horseshit slide threads going on today. Must mean you guys are getting close to something.

Bump for truth!

I've been telling you fucks to look closer at the security guard.

Without people in LV engaging in old fashion detective work.its easy for the government to control the narrative.

Typically journalists use to do this, but they are largely compromised now.

There are limits of what neets can do from their basement.

Things are gaining momentum.
thoughts on

Look if you had one shot one chance would you capture it? There's vomit on his sweater already comped spaghetti

They effectively branded all investigators of Seth Rich as conspiracy nuts. Now the only one occasionally doing videos on it is George Webb who effectively makes all his viewers sleepy with plank of ability to stay on point.

The majority of Sup Forums and people in general have the attention span of a gnat. The longer the FBI stay silent on this the quicker its forgotten.

Its incredibly demoralizing but people are still digging, dont give up

Has anything significant been found on any of the victims? Was someone there being targeted? Cover-up a hit by killing lots of others?

Just nav lights.

This has been posted in other threads, but I'll share it here. Laura Loomer drove to Jesus's house last night. NO OTHER MEDIA WAS THERE, despite MASS confusion over his disappearance. The woman who answers the door says she "Cannot talk about it right now." Unmarked vehicles parked around the house. They're greeted by a security guard who apparently works for a non-existant company. He wouldn't answer their questions, either. Sketchy as fuck. pscp.tv/w/1DXGyOWAQQVxM

As poor of an edit as you can find.

Potential new lead. Homeless man states he saw a white truck with military men who had tons of guns in the vehicle. Apparently the license plate of the vehicle was 'BLOOD2' or BL00D2'

So, how the fuck do we know that house is associated with Campos?

Who is Laura Loomer?

Laying a false trail perhaps?

Laura is an independent journalist who has gained some traction lately. She's pretty bad to take anonymous tips and act like she's a brilliant person uncovering things, but the one thing she seems useful for is actually putting boots to ground to check things out.

>lately

As in as of the shooting?

What has she exposed before this event?

I honestly haven't kept up with her. Most of what she did was silly little stunts. Your typical "online celebrity."

>the FBI

And that's something that really sticks in my craw.

If this is an FBI investigation, why the fuck is the Sherrif's dept the one giving out info during the pressers?

>No gay blowjob to recognize

Sorry for the Vox link. She's the woman who jumped on stage to protest the Julius Caesar play where the made him look like Trump. She likes attention. vox.com/2017/6/17/15823470/protesters-shakespeare-in-the-park-julius-caesar

And so she goes from internet rando to super sleuth able to find the most sought ought person in the US when no one else is able?

Go ahead, pull the other one.

>shrugs

She does like attention. There seems to a void of journalists covering any of this. Seems like the smart thing to jump on. I wouldn't rule her our as a shill just yet. One wrong step and she'll destroy any credibility she has built. What little credibility she has was very grudingly given.

Does anyone happen to have that pasta of the most updated timeline that autist put together on an excel spread sheet?

Really makes those neurons fire.
Within a matter of days of the Las Vegas shooting, Henry weinstein who had already been reported several times for his shit over the last decade finally gains national coverage out of nowhere and suddenly the Vegas story is pushed to the back burner.
Its redirection lads.

>She does like attention.
Nothing necessarily wrong with this.

>There seems to a void of journalists covering any of this.
No argument from me at all there.

>I wouldn't rule her our as a shill just yet. One wrong step and she'll destroy any credibility she has built.
I'm not necessarily all the way there myself, just some questions that have been bothering me to which I have yet to find a satisfactory (to me) answer.

I do appreciate your time in answering, user.

It is. However, Kaya Jones from the Pussycat Dolls was at the shooting and is also now calling out the music industry and a "den mother" who allowed girls in girl groups to be whored out.

Bumping for Laura pscp.tv/w/1DXGyOWAQQVxM

WE NEED MOAR BREADCRUMBS

godspeed guise i hope you can keep this general going...

>MGM disputes the newly changed official narrative
So they used the service elevator, what else?

This is one of the most important things to show up on this board ever. Until this gets debunked honestly, it won't be, this is what you should all be hammering. Post that shit on the hour.

>Laura Loomer drove to Jesus's house last night.
Sup Forums chipped in for a new set of tires, huh?

CAMPOS IS COMPOST !!!!!!!!!

Agreed. No way that was a shitpost

They are also disputing the revised timeline, shill. There should be no disagreement given hotel footage and records

>paddocks home in Somersett, Reno, where police found several guns and 'a plethora of electronics' was broken into over the weekend, despite police surveillance of the property. Police do not know why, how, when, or what happened

Coinkidinkally, the break in was right after the news came out about no brain abnormalities. Was there an Oh shit. This isn't Paddock! revelation that prompted the investigators return to the house?

You can NEVER believe a liar once you know they're a liar. We all know they're liars, multiple times over.

The whole thing reeks. No info being put out by law enforcement, he seemingly had no reason to do it. Information that has been put out is proven to be false.

Looks like someone is playing fast and loose with a false flag.

Tell that to Eric Clanton, faggot.

Link to no brain abnormalities?? Very big if true

Stephen Paddock shooting anyone is speculation and hearsay- circumstantial at best. And them's some ve-ry shady speculations.

Most states don't issue O and 0, just one or the other, for obvious reasons.

On fox news this morning it read that the police timeline says Campos was shot 6 minutes before the crowd was fired on. Then MGM says it was actually 40 seconds. Did Campos not call it in? They should have known what room the shooter was in right away, so why did it take so long for police to get to the correct floor? Something is not right about all of this

how could he have known that shit in september. it's fuckin impossible that post was a lucky guess

what if Rick Klein still has connects in the LVMPD? I'm certain that they would have a key to his house. Someone who wants this fiasco to disappear, took the incriminating items and strangely left a light on, to signal that compromising evidence was taken out

It's an FBI sting operation gone wrong. Set up ISIS buyers figured out Paddock was entrapping them, kill Paddock, shoot up the concert, bail. Claim ISIS victory.

Best guess.

armed attack drones.

Why is it that we have these "investigations" when its a mentally deranged or autistic white but when niggers and muslims do this kind of shit people here treat it as an open and shut case?

What about HWNDU?

I'm just linking to another thread, take if for what you want

The story I saw was Daily Mail. Someone posted a link to another story. I didn't recognize & don't recall.

Here go

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4969140/Las-Vegas-gunman-no-abnormalites-brain.html

If you know the state that issued the plate, go to their website and figure out if they issue Os or 0s. Simple.

Bump comped

debunk it faggot then
go on do it

The real answer? Niggers and Muslims are usually straight up. Blacks are very open about their violence. Same with Muslims, when they do an attack they claim it almost instantaneously. This story isn’t like that. You have a random dude that does not fit the profile of a killer, lugging a ridiculous amount of weaponry along with vests and a gas mask tto a hotel room, explosives in his car, and then seemingly fucks it all up or something. None of it makes any sense.

Awesome, ty, gotta archive this. schizo angle is officially bunk now.

This. The motives of niggers (regular and sand) are obvious. Without a manifesto, we have no idea why Paddock would do this.

>Coinkidinkally, the break in was right after the news came out about no brain abnormalities
fuck yes, I read about this. official statement about autopsy claims "brain was normal, no abnormalities"... This is important. It literally means HE DIED BY GUNSHOT WOUND TO THE CHEST. The SWAT who entered the room literally stated something like "one male down, no apparent wounds to the head"
who the FUCK commits suicide by gunshot to the chest?!? sure, i happens, and if this were the only odd thing about the case I wouldnt give it any more though.
But when you have oddity after oddity followed by changing stories, disappearing witnesses, crime scenes under police protection being entered, then Occam's razor comes dangerously close to implying either total incompetence or conspiracy

vid.me/ta300

vegas is a distraction from harveygate

I'm not following you- and missed who Rick Klein is, although vaguely familiar.

I would agree re leaving the light on as a signal.

Where can I…Rick Klein is with abc news? As in LVMPD "leaked" this info to him? Why would PD have a key to his house (Didn't he sometimes leave a key with a neighbor? duh, Guilty people don't leave their key with just anyone who might snoop around)?

What incriminating items? How would this make this fiasco (Man, is it!) go away?
You're making the wheels turn, here, user.

>who the FUCK commits suicide by gunshot to the chest?
I've heard of some ex-NFL players doing this so their brains could be studied for CTE, and I'm sure there are others, but it does seem like a less desirable method if you want it quick and painless.

fuck you. obvious trolling shitpost.
Harvey is obvious distraction from Vegas.
Harvery had been reported for shit several times over the last decade and suddenly the media only cares suddenly two days after the vegas shooting

kek, I love how this picture has been memed so much

Why ISIS as the buyers? And not Saudis (proximity).
The white trucks that looked like Feds were reported by an user (or 2?) days ago & then, this story comes up from the homeless guy?

What happened with the confirmed BLOOD3 license plate?

100% hoax

except I think that one "dead chick" with the "blood" coming out her mouth was just a rubber dummy, the camera man just squeezed the throat to make it come out

dank pic bro

Is hotwheels chan getting shilled this hard with these disinfo "muh crisis actors" retards? This is getting ridiculous. Using crisis actors makes sense when it's a million times easier to just actually kill people.

This seems most likely but as to who the buyers were is more questionable.

Most welcome. Yeah. What else did they find?

Article about Paddocks brain being normal also confirms that Paddock did have help carrying bags to his room, which lends credence to my non-conspiracy theory that the whole thing is a coverup by the hotel trying to hide the fact that the way they treated a high roller like paddock contributed to him being able to pull this off, in order to minimize potential lawsuits.

Rick Klein and Connie Schellerup own the On-Scene Security agency now protecting Campos, via Laura Loomer periscope. Rick Klein used to be an officer for LVMPD.
archive.is/icfSN, i.4cdn.org/pol/1507813754842.png i.4cdn.org/pol/1507813689146.png
I can't find the Reuters article, but it states that the doorknob was intact, no damage to the windows, no damage to the garage. Now they had already investigated the home last Monday or Tuesday. I'm sure that the key was in evidence somewhere. Why not just say 'Hey, I'll go stake-out the house for the night' to provide a convenient cover story, take whatever evidence is incriminating to CIA, FBI, etc...leave a signal (light) and leave. Then MSM will report a break-in and not do any investigative reporting to as how his house was broken into

Any actual crisis actors were hired by MSM after the fact to do fake interviews and get exclusive "scoops". If you think ((they)) hold any qualms about killing people you are fucking retarded and are the cancer killing this board.

>its a million times easier to get people to cooperate on a big conspiracy where dozens of innocents are murdered, than to just pay them off to participate in a big joke, where they all know nothing is actually happening

This is literally the stupidest logic in the world. Its like people who claim it would have been easier to just fly to the moon instead of faking it.