Finally listened to Eminem "diss". Yuck

Dear Diary,

Topkek.

Never was a Marshall fanboy but I do appreciate his stuff in the grand scheme of things though. I just find it amazing to see in contrast to the dude who was considered to be a "rebel" at one point. This is the same guy in pic related?

First, his "diss" sounded like he gathered the talking points from the shit articles Apple News pushes to the top. Second, he thinks it's edgy to go after Trump (hack defining logic). Third, this dude is siding with the people who try silence you if you disagree with them, who are the very same people who branded him a "homophobe" from saying the word "faggot" in his songs. What a fucking bad ass!!

Liberals actually believe that he scorched Trump with that hackery. Think about that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdgjDRqiFRM
mobile.twitter.com/AndyMilonakis/status/918082251623079936
youtube.com/watch?v=mgwrokWOkiE
google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/10/11/heres-19-times-eminem-talked-about-beating-and-raping-women/
vocaroo.com/i/s0W4uNXXb5sw
youtube.com/watch?v=Crsj6Bt_sh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This is the same guy in pic related?
of course
in both instances he just did what he had to do to increase his market value
whores will be whores, it's just more blatant as time goes by

If you stop giving them attention they go away and don't matter

Exactly fuckin this, dude may have been born in the Detroit ghetto but he was still smarter than your average nog, he’s always been business savvy knows how to sell himself.

>racism is the only thing he's fantastic for
>he gets his fucking rocks off and he's orange

truly the shakespeare of our time a great artist and a greater poet

>SHOULD I DROP A COFFEE POT ON HIS HEAD? Uh, probly not... BUT THATS ALL I GOT SO...uh
Jesus christ, really? Who wrote this garbage?

Beats by dre, beard by dre's pubes

M&M is probably embarrassed of being ass raped...

He dissed Bush in 2004, no surprise here

you're slightly mistaken;
>liberals HAVE TO believe that he scorched Trump with that hackery
fixed for ya

It's hard to believe that the man who made The Marshall Mathers LP was responsible for that shit, it was like the ramblings of a retard. Has he taken a blow to the head or something? It just goes to show that the media lose all critical faculties as soon as somebody says MUH DRUMPF.

He grew up.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdgjDRqiFRM

Top kek

Apparently a reference to some Jewish movie

Yeah but that was 3 years into his term. Trump is only nearly a year in and they are desperate to discredit Trump and go after him.

People still listen to Enema?

Find the Andy milonokis cover of Eminem rap. It's way better

Yeah. “Freestyle.” How many takes do you think, of this IMPROVISED art?

mobile.twitter.com/AndyMilonakis/status/918082251623079936

Maybe eminem is running out of money so he has to suck up to the jews

Did you ever think that all his material is silly, inconsequential bullshit? Nothing more than Weird Al 2.0.

eminem in1999
Hillary Clinton tried to slap me and call me a pervert
I ripped her fucking in tonsils out and fed her sherbet (Bitch!)

>still dresses like a teenager
>grew up

I mean, I can tell from your meme flag that you're pretending to be retarded and everything... but could you just try to be a little subtle about it? It's hard to buy your bullshit.

This nigger is the number one reason for blacked white males.

What's more, as someone that likes to listen to rap, his shit is garbage and he's fucking corny. His only decent tracks are the funny ones, couple that fact with his whiny voice and he's only fit to make nerdcore. I would have more respect for him if he stayed in that lane instead of pretending to be a nigger.

Yes. Weird Al 2.0

>Stan

>YO ORANGE
>RACISM
>TAKE A KNEE
>RACISM
>DUR NUCLEAR WAR
>RACISM
I have no idea how M&M is so mainstream yet so free-thinking and anti-establishment, a trailblazer for certain.

Also all his beats are fucking TRASH
didn't Dre make most of them? What an overrated Nig. West coast was a mistake

>Dear Diary
jesus christ, I don't know who's the bigger faggot, you or Eminem

I feel like eminem is a big part of the reason words dont mean anything any more. This bastard just spewed profanity poetically and in doing so lowered poetry to the level of cursing and cursing to poetry.

>Americans thinking they are the center of the universe as usual.

youtube.com/watch?v=mgwrokWOkiE

Eminem has always been trash. At least everything after his first album or 2.

> Tryin' to give me the finger is kinda like givin' the spider the web. I'm just gonna spin and try to use it to my advantage.

Dudes lyrics have always been total shit for the most part.

are you comparing the popularity of these two rappers?
I dont believe that makes sense

google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/10/11/heres-19-times-eminem-talked-about-beating-and-raping-women/

OP, you so wack. Maybe we wuz looking at two different videos.
Did you not see m&m surrounded by a gang of serious and pensive lookin glam-thugs bestride their pimped-out rides?
Street cred: check!
Maybe you failed to notice the fact that m&m and ellen degeneras are now impossible to distinguish in appearance, mannerisms and hip-hop gesticulations.
emasculated urban androgyny: dbl-check!
And the courage, OP...seems you didn't take note of the extraordinary fortitude on display. I mean to say, an entertainer, sticking it to drumphies? He'll no doubt be pilloried and forever remain a pariah. Balls, OP...big swinging balls is what you saw. And that's not to mention the subtle genius saturating every stanza of his street poetry.
drumphkins BTFO? trpl ckd!!!

Don't be so wack, OP. m&m is a national treasure, in no way washed up and commands the allegiance his fan-base (suburban white kids now into their mid thirties with mortgages, kids of their own and real bills).

He made a song about murdering his mother and now talks about how being racessssst is bad.

What the fuck, must be the testosterone going down with age.

>didn't Dre make most of them? What an overrated Nig. West coast was a mistake

Nah, his early "better" records were done by his friend Proof. After Proof got shot over a game of billiards you could tell the quality of his work tanked and tanked hard, not even Dr Dre could save his ass. And the West Coast died when Tupac got capped by the fags running his record company.

Fuck this pile of garbage

i sure hope eminem and proof team up again... sooner the better

>if Eminem was a real rebel he'd be pro trump

He had two choices to get publicity for his new album:
1. come out strongly pro-gay
2. put down Trump

Since his throat gets soar sucking off all the black rappers in his posse...
He went with dissing Trump.

>i sure hope eminem and proof team up again
That'll be kind of tough for them to do...
When Proof got shot, I forgot to mention it was twice in the chest and once in the head. A bandaid ain't gonna help with that.

it'll be easy, just takes some lead... or em just needs to take a bit more drugs

He just did it for attention dude. No one has cared about him for years.

Been 10 years since you've been relevant
Begging for attention try attacking our new president.

What's sad is why did Eminem take so long to make a statement? Did it take him 2 years to think up a diss rap? because anti Trump coverage has been 24/7 for that long and he just now has something to say? Also that nigger gay.

This, and I never really listened to his work but I doubt he "stood with the military" ten years ago either.

I don't think he and the rest of the music industry / hollyweirdos / late night "comedy" teleprompter readers realize how stupid they all look. Fewer and fewer people buy what they're selling, and even the ones that do are starting to realize they're buying a lie.

he barely spoke more than 10 words at a time

took major pauses

all the mime-ery with hand motions, and shadow boxing all over the place

it was a train wreck

I heard Sup Forums's diss track response first...then went to listen to the original from Eminem..

such a disappointment..

the pol rapper sounds like Eminem did back in the mid 90s at the top of his game

Ha! He is a little bitch now!

the wigger/nigger trend is dying, finally

you can tell that he knows the rap was a complete failure by how he AMPS up the cussing and "black power fist" stances towards the end

there was not a shred of finesse to anything in those 4 minutes

hamfisted..not witty..just ranting and bitching using MSM talking points and buzzwords

can i say its ironic that you have a picture of the Olympic sinking, we were sold that it was the Titanic by JPMorgan... insurance fraud

no. case in point.

Can someone explain to me how people still pretend John McCain was a war hero?

kek
Not nearly as brave/edgy as that hot trump diss tho!

check it out on bluray..dvds are obsoltete now..sorry..seig heil

kek'd

Album coming out next month

post song

A 50 year old white guy who acts black

He has an album coming out in a few weeks. That's why

he is still homophobic and misogynistic tho

JEB RESPONDS!!!!!!!

vocaroo.com/i/s0W4uNXXb5sw

Eminen, Schmeminem
Shady's a lady, man

Didn't give it one click.

>Liberals actually believe

who cares. they believe the earth is flat, allah is the only true god although they don't believe in god, wubalubadub, harry pooper is god too etc. literally on 4 yo level for their entire lives.

I expect the hypocrisy from people like Eminem. But I also expect his raps to flow. This was just awful. Terrible flow using CNN talking points.

All that angry anti-pc shit was wasted on him.
If he hadn't come from a busted ass family situation in a nigger shithole then he would have probably been one of /ourguys/

This is the pro-white rapper Mr.Bond's response to Eminem: I CAN!

youtube.com/watch?v=Crsj6Bt_sh0

YUGE. SPREAD THIS