Former SJW Sick of ID POL

As a member of the LGBT community and of a marginalized race, I was brainwashed into being a SJW by family, friends and teachers, I have just recently started UNI and I have grown sick of all these identity politics and am looking for a way to help stop this bullshit from going any further and as this also seems to be survey season I thought this would be a nice way to start by showing a greater proportion of 'hate crime' aimed towards straight white males? Anyone want to have some fun with me?
Https://nottingham.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/nottingham-citizens-hate-crime-survey

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htqOIjzi-jE&index=5&list=PLM9L2W5aOI_2TSPjL5qbK4ZYFpj7iOsWt
twitter.com/gayservatives
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one cares

>member of the LGBT community
>Anyone want to have some fun with me?

-> /lgbt/

Wasn't meant on that way, sorry,

Take responsibility of your actions and kill yourself. Shoot traitors before enemies.

traitor

Less fun that way, I fancy helping to create true equality first

>gay seeking attention for simply being
k.

>666 get
>wasted on retard larp
unironically kys newfag

BI ACTUALLY DARLIN

this.

Fuck off, the fact you come her crying about your SJW history PROVES that your still a SJW, just move along with your fucking live. and keep it to yourself. FAGGOT

>666
checked.
Start with this...
youtube.com/watch?v=htqOIjzi-jE&index=5&list=PLM9L2W5aOI_2TSPjL5qbK4ZYFpj7iOsWt
Watch more and deprogram. Surprisingly enough its pretty easy to get away from SJWs. Sup Forums might not be the best place to start considering this site is one big shit post.

Don't you know that being bi is queerphobic?
gender is a spectrum and you bigots only believe there are two, you scum

I have repented for my sins and God told me to make right the wrongs I helped to commit

Your grammar gave me cancer.

I stopped at #1

Wrong place dude, Sup Forums is just right-wing idpol

Nice

But won't that help me to gain a broader view of the spectrum that is politics

Dial to 11 so that more people get sick of it, also set a patreon or kickstarter to scam SJWs of their Soros money, then put that money to good use.

Here, faggot twitter.com/gayservatives
There is your solution.

I kinda wanna help out OP, but it looks like a data mining thread, and I wouldn't normally care but I'm also tired so fuck it. There's no other good threads so here's a bump.

Will they still take me if I'm a diluted gay?

You need to form your own local branch and openly renounce the cancer you helped create. There is no middle ground.

So, time for a little story it seems.

>Be OP
>Be bored
>Find survey and decide to fuck with POL
>Create thread
>Be bored after few mins
>Start dropping hints that thread is boredom releif
>Get bored of that and just sit and watch rest of comments.