Anime will never look this good again

>anime will never look this good again
>animators will never be this good again
>animators will never care this much again
>anime will never have shading like this again
>anime will never have this amazing use of color again
>anime will never be about MEN in ROBOTS punching each other again
>anime will never be about all about GROWN ASS MEN in serious realistic settings again, just absolutely nothing about cute girls in highschool all trying to fuck one beta faggot
>even Tomino couldn't get Train Wrecko to look good like this
>anime is dead
>no succ
Give me one reason not to fly to Japan right this minute and kill everyone I see and then myself.

Those colors and shading look better than just about any modern anime.

Modern anime = stock photoshop filters galore

There is no shading, you fucking retard.

that actually looks terrible though. Not memeing.

@145143029
shit bait

Of all the screenshots you could have chose, you picked this terrible angle shot.

I'm sorry your pitiful plebian mind can't handle anything that isn't a generic moe blob drawn in 3/4 view automatically by a computer.

Name one (1) good mecha show from the 2010s. You can't.

Someone hasn't seen Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. The visuals in this series are absolutely stellar; it has striking cinematography, detailed shading that evokes memories of CLASSIC 80s anime, a gorgeously vivid color palette, and fluid animation. If you think the spirit of classic anime is dead then you are sorely mistaken, faggot.

Votoms is shit.

What does moe have to do with anything. You chose a terrible shot out of the millions of beautiful shots you could have picked from classic gundam. Kill yourself you Sup Forumsirgin splerglord.

What the fuck are you even talking about you fucking Haruhi apologist?

Leave anime to me

I will always prefer to look at a mediocre cel anime than any decent digital one.

Not even going to talk about CG.

>SnK with zombies
Yeah, might want to find another example.

He's memeing you dummy. Nobody actually likes these 80's toys advertisements.

So you're admitting you're literally autistic and have no argument.

Top notch animation.

>no more beautiful manly masculine men like this anymore ever again, only ugly lolis from 2000 onward

>So you're admitting you're literally autistic
I'm not the one defending moeshit

Bait thread, can't believe /m/ fell for it.

No, I'm admitting cel anime still looks better if it has some level of QUALITY.

There is no "shading" and colors looks like they were picked by some elementary school kid.
I hope you're baiting because that level of delusion is life-threatening,

>I
>have
>no
>argument

>He's a Haruhifag
You've been caught moefag. Just give up.

I am baiting, but as you can see there are autistics who actually believe that. See Also literally an entire board believes it. You're the only Haruhifag here. I bet you haven't even seen Evangelion. The real Evangelion, not that moeshit remake.

You are a butthurt Haruhi fag that made this reply because someone on /m/ insulted your favorite show. Get some taste you autistic faggot and stop watching moeshit.

I perfectly know you're baiting, it's obvious.

I simply said a mediocre cel anime looks better than a decent digital one because it's true, learn to deal with it.

Fafner Exodus
Majestic Prince

My favorite anime is the original Gatchaman, but ok.

>Let me take 5 minutes to google an old anime so it won't look like I watch moeshit.
You aren't fooling anyone Haruhifag.

You probably only know about Gatchaman from Crowds, the moeshit show.

>@
The fuck?

Yes, as I said, that's obvious.
It still looks better than your average seasonal anime.

Stop crying about the moe bogeyman if all you watch is toys advertisements, child.

Red Impulse is Ken's father, Joe is a hick that lives in a trailer, people die because Ryu is an incompetent fat fuck, Berd Katse is both a man and a woman, there's a show scene with a 14 year old girl, Red Impulse dies, Joe dies but comes back as an android in the shitty sequel, Galactor's leader is an alien, in one episode the MotW is a giant robot lava Jesus, I pray for your success.

Faggot.

Isn't he dead?

A new form of shitposting.
People feel as if they're "denying" people (you)'s by doing this.

If you see someone do that, it's usually means they started browsing Sup Forums 2 years ago to now.

Someone isn't watching Saiki and 91 Days.

Look at that pussy ass beta fuckboi.

Didn't the original gundam used to have an ok story with shit quality visuals ?

You only notice the quality issues if you're explicitly searching for them. On a standard viewing it's perfectly fine in terms of visuals. The narrative is fine but it's the characters that really make the original Mobile Suit Gundam the fantastic show that it was and still is.

>fantastic
Now now.

It's good enough for a toy commercial, but quality screencaps like the one with gendum running with a massive beam saber flailing around are pretty noticeable

Toy commercial anime weren't even a thing before Gundam.

Good God Sup Forums is retarded

What?
Learn anime history.

Absolutely atrocious I seriously hope this is mad b8

Since when is that single dude Sup Forums?

/m/echa fags are the scum of the earth, they look down on everyone yet watch poorly made campy trite.Take your nostalgia glasses off faggots.

My nigga.

Realizing how great camp is is the first step to having good taste.

Sidonia, Build Fighters, Gargantia

>/m/
The ones falling for this extremely obvious bait at not real /m/en, I promise you that.

Yeah guys. Mecha is totally not moe at all.

Puru puru puru puru puru puru !

It's not about the content, it was about the medium.
Kabaneri looked great.

God, Puru was so annoying.

And she looks at least 15 when she's like 11, because art style.

Best way to spot a contrarian/shitposter is somebody insisting that Kabaneri's animation wasn't top notch.

Now if only the rest wasn't garbage.

the complete lack of ZZ doujinshi

because you're an edgy faggot who cares about the opinions of his sekret club

>No manly men

Yes
No.

Fun fact: some anime documentary in Japan a few years ago traces the origin of moe to ZZ and even anthropomorphic stuff that became popular since the mid-2000s owes its roots to MS girls, something Gundam started as well.

>We may never hear Soushi's dialogues again
it hurts user

>Gundam invented anime that sell toys

To be fair most anons who stay strictly on /m/ aren't aware of this site's variations of shitposting

>tfw mecha Anime creators initially tried to create works that would have a positive effect on the industry and make people look deeper into themselves and the world
>They inadvertently created the cancer of otaku culture
No wonder Tomino,Anno, and everyone else seems to have lost it

We're gonna have Maya's PTSD filled dialogues and musings and drunken rambling instead

>we get S3
>Maya has turned into a christmas cake who drinks to get away from her ptsd
>Always comes onto Kazuki or makes fun of Shota Soushi when drunk

dammit why'd the writer have to go beat his wife? anyway let's just hope we get something good on Soushi's birthday

Uba was acquitted of all charges so he's still good and ultimately Fafner is more a collaborative effort so I believe the team could manage without him.

Also get ready for Maya and Rina getting drunk at paradise while the eternally young Festum boys waiter to them.