Ukraine Discussion Thread

What are Sup Forumss thoughts on Ukraine?

Are they a Country or Territory?
What does the future hold for their people?
How can the countries problems be solved?
What should their borders look like?
Can they become a regional power?
Can their Economic Decline be stopped?
How do their people compare with the people from neighbouring countries?
How does the country contrast with Russia?
Will they be able to recover from their declining population?

talk about it here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland–Serbia_relations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It'll all be over soon. By 2019 Russia will re-route gas transit through Nordstream, and without last source of income Borderlandia will dissolve into few dozen duchies.

60% European 30% Central Asia 4% South Asia 5% Caucasus 1% Greek - average subhuman cockhole DNA
They are subhuman and have no right to live in Europe. Ethnic Ukrainians are nonwhite goblins. Their home is Asian steppe.
Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic, Baltoslavic and Finnic)

Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi – цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoв’янcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Boris Malyarchuk, M. V. Derenko, G. A. Denisova, M. R. Nassiri, and E. I. Rogaev. "Mitochondrial DNA Polymorphism in Populations of the Caspian Region and Southeastern Europe." Russian Journal of Genetics 38:4 (2002): pages 434-438. Abstract:

"Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) restriction polymorphism was examined in Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians. The gene pools of all populations studied were characterized by the presence of European mtDNA lineages. Mongoloid component observed in Turkmen and Iranian populations with the frequencies of about 20% was represented by groups C, D, and E/G in Turkmens, and by M*, D, A, and B in Iranians."

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

All Ukrainians must be exterminated

bump for ukranians holocaust

*Breathes in Russian propoganda*

HAHAHHAHA A NON COUNTRY OF TURKIC MONGOL UNTERMENSCH

Turkic people were mostly white, kings were described as light skinned, eyed, etc

pic related dumb gopnik

Russian propaganda is that Turkranian subhumans are "Slavic brothers" and "USSR wuz based, all races are human" and other bullshit

but u russian have been raped by acutal mongolians for 300 centuries

>Finish

best mongolia is west mongolia my friend

Don't really recall ethnic Russians living with other races but I do recall this. "Russian are mongols" Anti-Russian meme by Poles from 19th century during the Napoleonic Wars. How come? Mongols never lived anywhere in Europe and reached places like Germany, Austria and Poland too. Moreover, Poland payed gooks their tax tribute for 120+ years more than Russia. On top of that, Poland actually had numerous Jews and Lipka Tatars that it WILLINGLY brought over, whereas Russia was homogenous and monoracial during Horde tributary period.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland–Serbia_relations

Watching Euromaidan descend into riots and civil war via livestreams was one of the highlights of my life.

shit was amazing, like some world of the war shit with all the spotlights at times

dunno dunno
im judgin by ppl i met, russians behave like pigs in finland
eventhough ukranians are kinda dark they are respectful

JEWISH UKROTURKNIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

found the subhuman cockhole

well the only subhumans are slavs
so

You should be all gassed alongside with kebabs and jews
peasant mentality
and extremely aggressive

rip Givi and Motorola

Russia should not have fucked with them, now they will never have a pipeline to europe again

It was nice when I visited. No obvious signs of the war. Also to be such a poor fucking country they seemed to have a decent standard of living. Kiev seemed much better to live in than Bangkok. Same goes for the countryside in Thailand and Ukraine, Ukraine seemed to be less poor even though it is poorer on paper.

Why is this?

Wash the dishes finish

Polish: to make smooth and glossy usually by friction

How Ironic.

t. atar

this, comfy af

Different standards. A hotel room can be cheaper in Bulgaria than in UK, but of same quality. Also US spending is greater than Russia or China, but is it of same quality?

Bread sales down by half. Never forget what globalists are capable of

Yeah it was awesome, Catalonia soon I hope.

>What are Sup Forumss thoughts on Ukraine?
Pro-Russia

>Are they a Country or Territory?
Malorossiya occupied by EU forces

>What does the future hold for their people?
Nothing but despair unless Russia takes back Okraina.

>How can the countries problems be solved?
By joining the right side.

>What should their borders look like?
Non-existent, or at least only western borders existing

>Can they become a regional power?
No. Not except as part of Russia

>Can their Economic Decline be stopped?
Yeah if they join Russia.

>How do their people compare with the people from neighbouring countries?
More beaten down by their totalitarian Maidan regime than anyone else.

>How does the country contrast with Russia?
It uses H instead of G.

>Will they be able to recover from their declining population?
Not if they stay on the declining population side. The Homoreich wants all the straights left to abort their babies.

Putin fucked up not invading Ukraine at that time

I always knew poles love to discuss irrelevant shit.

by far the most aesthetic revolution

Yea but still in cities like Bangkok, or wuhan they just seems thirdworld as fuck but Kiev seemed similar to Moscow or Krakow in my experience.

country
the way how eu improved east europe
kill/send to jail few major oligarchs, send to jail minor ones, in other words: clean up the trash
russia tier, wealth first
repace china in europe
just poorer
sadly not
less people - easier to govern

My thoughts about Ukraine, partition them between Poland, Russia and Hungary.

TRANSNISTIRA JE UKRAINA!

unlike trianon, this will not happen

Correct, you will be exterminated like turkic roaches you are and all of land will become Russian

Are you going to join the Russian Orthodox Army yet, Hohol?

those fireworks sure do look amazing

the country will be divided comes this spring after ukrop gov tries to take back donbas

Lwow is rightful Polish clay

because they're white

Also wilno, come and take it slav boi..

Russia is rightful Ukranian clay

Vladimir Putin elected President of Ukraine in snap elections following Russia's incorporation into the Ukrainian Federation, name change to Russia forthcoming.

no one cares about it

Why are so many nations outraged when they are treated the same way they treat Ukrainians or other minority classes/groups?

ah, already here like a flies on the shit

Wrong. It's always been a Rus area, before you and your lipka subhumans started to invade
but you are a turkic subhuman. that's a fact of your genetics