No matter how dark the night, morning always comes, and our /ai/ - Idle Activities begins anew

No matter how dark the night, morning always comes, and our /ai/ - Idle Activities begins anew.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iDebHQu6
mega.nz/#!S1hHVRQa!mNLc8_75CoQgp3HH8XAu8gcLpovq1MdQo5mwcv8DQ1k
imgur.com/a/aDhUk
mega.nz/#!OsAViR6S!iQ26ozjWraXzkwmoFE8Oe4LRR9rz8j6KoPdeSfXx_YM
youtu.be/QFhSo6z53CA?t=4m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=zcZFpoIwWvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The perpetually-sleeping girl sitting behind Naru is my favorite character so far.

What is "Idle Activities"?

The guide: pastebin.com/iDebHQu6

/ai/ sings Episode Solo!

Deadline August 21st!

Join us!

mega.nz/#!S1hHVRQa!mNLc8_75CoQgp3HH8XAu8gcLpovq1MdQo5mwcv8DQ1k

Why is it called "Idle Activities"?

AIDORU

What?

We are past the three week mark for the coloring project, but we still have a bunch of open squares! If you're interested in coloring a second square please feel free to do so. The previous completed coloring projects can be found here: imgur.com/a/aDhUk

Zip file with each individual squares: mega.nz/#!OsAViR6S!iQ26ozjWraXzkwmoFE8Oe4LRR9rz8j6KoPdeSfXx_YM

It's a pun on "Idol Activities", which is the name of our main series Aikatsu (Aidoru Katsudo)

I want to pshuu

I want to woo-hoo with you

Her face looks like a human dog

Rude!

Not our problem.

did someone say noonoos

because I thought I heard someone say noonoos

Fuck off to Sup Forums with your degeneracy.

rude

Some men just want to see the world burn

Some men just want to fuck Lala.

I still love you, /ai/.

Cease and desist.

I want a divorce.

the fuck is that

randum/b/ faggotry

DELETE THIS

Keep going.

THE AIKATSUS DON'T WEAR SPATS BANDAI AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I HATE THIS

youtu.be/QFhSo6z53CA?t=4m4s

Whoever did this, please end yourself.

I highly approve.
They should be wearing sports bras instead of regular bras, too.

They do in the games, and the anime is just a commercial to advertise the games.

DO YOU FEEL LIKE A KEK YET?

The game might as well be a bonus to advertise the anime.

Good. It's yet another step in the ongoing effort to cleanse Aikatsu of pervert trash.

What?

True. It'd be easier for them to dance without their massive boobies bouncing around.

>spats
>discouraging perverts

The Starkatsus don't, but the Oldkatsus do in both the games and anime.

>massive boobies
You need new glasses, son.

Today spats, tomorrow ankle-length skirts!

Problem with bunny Non?

>ankle-length skirts

Yes please. Anything below the knee is a welcome change from what we get now.

>koharu
What the fuck?

Bunny Non is cute, but there's something more striking in that image, can you guess what?

Sexy idols a best.

Ankle length skirts are great.
School uniforms with ankle length skirts are so awesome.
I wish there was more anime with delinquent girls wearing them as main characters.

The great Koharu comeback begins! She'll beat Mahiru to the S4 position! ;_;

I want to fuck Lala.

Ako, Mahiru and Koharu scans when?

Meganee has a nice butt.

Which one?

It's a collective butt.

Little girls subbed Mirei's message, puri.

youtube.com/watch?v=zcZFpoIwWvI

Finished the first cour of Rainbow Live. Random thoughts:
- the artstyle is my favorite out of any /ai/ show I've watched, only S1 non-CG Aikatsu comes anywhere close
- having the main characters manage the Prism Stone shop is an interesting setup compared to Aurora Dream's Prism Show agency members (don't know if Dear My Future also uses this setup because torrenting it is impossible)
- Kouji and Kazuki are cute
- Hiro is a faggot and I enjoy seeing his BTFO expressions when something doesn't go his way
- all three Edel Rose members are pretty good rivals, much better than Serenon in AD
- I don't like Naru nearly as much as Aira when I compare the first cour of RL and AD
- not sure I like Ann and Ito as much as Rizumu and Mion either, but I'll reserve judgment until later (especially since Mion wasn't really in AD's first cour)

impostor detected.

>Hiro is a faggot and I enjoy seeing his BTFO expressions when something doesn't go his way
Seeing Hiro's faces and behavior is one of the funniest things in Rainbow Live.
And sadly one of the only funny things as the show don't have many comedy elements besides this.
I hope you keep watching and keep enjoying and looking forward to more impressions.

WHERE ARE THE PROOFS? I have never seen so much as a hint of spats on any Aikatsus ever, either in the games or anime.

Fun fact the character designer is Okama

>Hiro is a faggot and I enjoy seeing his BTFO expressions when something doesn't go his way

You see them all the time in the 3DS games. As for the anime, I'll eventually go back to look for them and take screencaps, just not right now.

I don't know about the 3DS games but I've never ever seen spats in the Carddass games or the anime.

But Rinne is pure comedy. Mostly.

Check the very first Ichigo/Ran performance in the anime.

Ankle-length is over the top a pinch, knee-length skirts would be welcome, I say. Or just below the knees in length. Gravity-defying tiny skirts are absurd.

3DS games aren't canon.

I think you mean magical

Ankle length skirts are the ultimate. That occasional flash of bare ankle is magical.

Ankle length skirts are the best.

Delinquent detected.

Which is the game that won't start if you can't enter a name in Japanese, Pripara or Aikatsu? Or is it both?

To clarify, I meant the 3DS games.

For me it was the Aikatsu game. I hope the new PP game doesn't pull something like that.

Aikatsu
But I'm pretty sure there's some sorcery you can do that can let you use the japanese keyboard

>episode 14 of RL
So Pretty Rhythm is a multiverse? And did I just get spoiled on DMF with the talk of Rinne creating villains?

Aikatsu. Pripara lets you make a name with a ! or ?

Kinda
You'll see more subtle references to other seasons near the end

That's how they make every rendition of PR canon.

>Rinne creating villains?
That's a mistranslation
In DMF they do things called Prism Acts, this scene in RL says that Rinne actually helped the characters in DMF to do the ultimate Prism Act at the end of DMF.
Act sounds like akuto=villain

Thanks, I did remember reading something like this here long ago. I wish I could watch DMF.

It's all translated, I think. You just have to download the raws and put the files with it.

The problem is that I can't even watch the subbed episodes because every single torrent barring that of the first and last subbed episodes are dead and there isn't a batch anywhere.

I can upload them all to mega for you. I'm about to go to work though, so I'll post the link when I get home.

If you could, that'd be amazing. I only have episode 1, so I'd need the subbed episodes from 2 to 39, the raws for 40-51 and the text files for those. Whatever you have would be a huge help. Thank you.

Don't bomb us, Ahmed.

Finalised raws when?

When Rinne comes back

I wish Rinne would come next to me.