Modern nazi adverts

Do you have them in your country?
Pic related, Norwegian skihopping team support ad made by our biggest military company

Other urls found in this thread:

us.daleofnorway.com/men/viking/tor-masculine-sweater/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No but nice trips

The reason, i like wintersports: no darkies.

All those beautiful people have to live among mudslimes and niggers, fucking shame.

>Nigger skiing
>Muslim skiing
>Even worse - its skiihopping
>Muslim nigger skiihopping

Ads are targeted to their main audience

The official clothing of the Alpine-ski team is decorated with Nazi-linked symbols
Oy vey dangerous runes

Hello friends. I'm new here. Can we have an honest discussion about the direction of the BJP government

Modi did nothing wrong

Not really. DeMo was a failure and the half assed GST implementation caused more harm than it aimed to solve. Taxpayer money is spent on bullshit statues instead of developing proper infrastructure

I'd like to visit Norway someday but I'm scared their air will give me asthma. How many days is safe to stay?

Why would Norwegian air give you asthma?

I would like to know that too. Your asthma problem is so huge that even all your athletes have asthma. So odd.

Oh heehehehhee
Easily curable with some sunburn lip cream

It's the dry winter air. Moisture keeps dust down.

We have a statue.

Sorata, Bolivia.

How old is the statue, was he a fascist?

well i mean even if they wanted to do you know anyone not white who skiis (well)?

What the fuck. Enough with your wild conspiracy theories, it's only 48 of our 50 elite skiiers who suffer so badly from holocough that they have to use astma medicine

Can confirm there's no cheating involved, it's 100% genetics, Norwegians are born with skis on their feet, it's known.

I actually think they are referring to actual trees, but.. yeah

Not good enough

10/10

toOh they were certainly talking about the nazi runes, that have nothing whatsoever to do with modern Norwegian multicultural heritage

because their asthma medicine is doping.
Their best skiiers got caught jiucing it.

glorious

I need one of those sweaters

Can buy at us.daleofnorway.com/men/viking/tor-masculine-sweater/

>$250
>for a sweater

I'd rather just draw some symbols on my old sweater with a sharpie, thanks.

high quality wool- 100$
brand - 50$
norwegian wages - 100$
sown by petite qt - priceless

>fucking runes
Do these retards know that symbols existed long, long before the nazis used some of them? What about the color red? Or red, white and black in any combination? "NAZI-LINKED COLORS USED!"
Jesus fucking Christ, end this madness.

Im surprised that the nordfront guys are allowed to carry shields with them at a demo. would be forbidden in Germany.

>None of the women have tits.

>Get your dicks out of your sisters and fight for the end of capitalist exploitation!

Based Quebec, as usual

It's a skinny peoples sport. You burgers wouldn't understand.

yes