VIKINGS WERE MUSLIM

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41567391

Researchers in Sweden have found 'Allah' and 'Ali' woven into burial costumes from Viking boat graves.

For Larsson though, her discovery offers much promise for the future.
"Now that I am looking at Viking patterns differently, I am convinced I will find more Islamic inscriptions in the remaining fragments from these excavations, and other Viking era textiles.

Is this the EU version of Nazi archaeologists carving swastikas on the Parthenon?

Were Swedes always cucks or is the establishment rewriting history to make the modern Swedish population even more willing to accept Islamification?

Other urls found in this thread:

spangenhelm.com/islamic-muslim-vikings/
intriguing-history.com/king-offas-gold-coin/
returnofkings.com/128167/swedish-museum-accelerates-their-cultural-collapse-by-turning-viking-artifacts-into-scrap-metal
fof.se/tidning/2006/6/var-vikingen-muslim
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

islam only started in the 1600s.

Vikings traded with the middle east. Not very ground-breaking.

spangenhelm.com/islamic-muslim-vikings/

In March of 2015, news regarding the discovery of a ring found on a Viking woman in an ancient burial ground with the inscription ‘For/To Allah’ erupted in mainstream media everywhere.

'The Norse have long ‘mingled’ with the Muslim world'.

'This shows a tolerance of different religions'.

'This shows how friendly the Norsemen were towards foreigners and even offered hospitality towards them as they would their own kindred'.

Translation: bend over, Sweden, and take Muslim cock. Again.

GTFO moron

Fuck it, we should just let Islam take control so we can put these faggots to the sword.

The words were woven in RUNIC, not Arabic.

It's time to stop. Stop reposting this thread.

Read the article, she turned the fabric inside out and upside down to get this bullshit. Science how does it work?

Forced baptisms of Swedish Muslims as late as the 17th century show there was a significant Islamic population in Sweden.

You are thinking of Sikhism. Dickhead.

So it is just pro-Islam propaganda from the Swedish elite?

No there wasn't they traded with Muslim cities and even had residency in the merchant quarters of muslim cities.

A random pattern looks vaguely like Arabic chicken scratch and now the Vikings are goat fucking Muslims...

>Enlarging the patterns and looking at the reflection in a mirror revealed the word 'Allah' (God) in Arabic
Is this a real article? Did someone hack BBC and place this there to make them look bad? Is it really possible to take fake news this far?

(((Science))) is basically this shit now.
See jape egg

HURR DURR WHAT IS TRADE

HURR WHAT IS BYZANTIUM DURRR

The sad thing about this is that most Swedecucks will believe this and welcome more economic mig- I mean refugees.

its called a TRADE ROUTE. there were many that connected far and wide. lol muslim vikings....holy fuck AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

*kneels before American education

Byzantium was Orthodox Greek throughout the Viking era.

HUURRRRR

I think the swastika is much more obvious than the backwards Ali (which is not the same as Allah) in some obscure script.

This is a slide thread. It is well known Vikings traded with the Muslim world and there is numerous examples of other Europeans simply copying islamic writings because they just thought they looked cool. See pic related. King Offa's coin with Arabic writing bordering it. What's more believable? All Anglo Saxons were muslim or that a coin minter saw a coin from Iberia and thought it looked cool?

intriguing-history.com/king-offas-gold-coin/

Why do you do this to us?

Wow who would have guessed

Only off by 1,000 years.

HURRRR WHAT ARE THE EMPEROR'S GUARD DURRRR

AGAIN WHAT IS TRADE HURRR

The swatzika had meaning before NatSoc memes.

>intriguing-history.com/king-offas-gold-coin/
a coin is less significant than a burial shroud, an item of clothing which represents the deceased religious beliefs.

The coin may have been one of those struck to send to the Pope but would it have had Islamic script on it if used for this purpose? Well other coins have been found with inscriptions in both Roman and Islamic script bearing other Christian princes names, so it is possible and Islamic coins could be found in Rome at the time as they were given as gifts to the Pope so for Offa to make a copy of one seems plausible.

>an item of clothing which represents the deceased religious beliefs.
???
Cite your sources.

why would islamic artefacts come from a staunchly orthodox city which hated islam and was constantly at war with the arabs and turks?

DUUURRRR

Spoils of war

I wanna check if this post is still up there, so much kek
Weren't they mostly pagans who didn't give a shit about gods or took them seriously? Perhaps there were just some few travellers from south

Swastikas were everywhere before NAZIs, so it's not surprising.

Pic:
>That's The Swastikas, a Canadian girls' hockey team from Edmonton circa 1916. Before it became associated with the Nazis, swastikas had been used for hundreds of years as a symbol of good luck and prosperity:

finerals follow specific rites which differ from religion to religion. Muslims use a shroud.

fpbp

semper pluribus, eurocucks

coinage etc maybe. a simple burial shroud? doubtful

That's not a source. Cite the source upon which you place your claim that the burial shroud is significant and that in this context it's a sign of Islamic belief.

I guess the muzzys were jealous of the We Was Kangz movement.

Murican Education as usual

vikings bought a few trinkets from muds a long time ago that they took home ergo they must turn into a calliphate now

its like getting a souviner from africa and 100s of years later some cuck finds it in the ruins of my house and they think that means its ok to let millions of niggers in

Or maybe being buried with expensive exotic clothes was just a status symbol

take away 1000 years and you would be right burger bro

mohammed was born in like 560 ad and islam was founded in like 610ad

This is not runic(pic), and nowhere in the article does it mention that the inscriptions were runic you fucking jew. It's pseudo-kufic script.

Lmao at all these anti-news threads popping up when it should be about the vegas shooter and Weinstein.

>savages who raided and pillaged civilised European societies
>Muslim
Checks out. Another reason to hate snowniggers.

THIS JUST IN
RAPISTS AND PILLAGERS WERE MUSLIM
Oh wow I had no idea

Menwhile also taking place in Sweden:
returnofkings.com/128167/swedish-museum-accelerates-their-cultural-collapse-by-turning-viking-artifacts-into-scrap-metal

>Following the revelations of one of its angry archaeologists, it emerges that the curators of Stockholms Länsmuseum have been ordering the systematic destruction of newly found artifacts from the Iron Age and the Viking period under the guise that it would be too burdensome to process.
>Coins, arrow heads, ritual amulets, weapons, jewellery and weights that were kept in the past are now directly dumped into metal recycling bins upon discovery instead of being treasured and displayed.

my shirt says made in china, im a chink

>268th thread about this in last 3 days
what are these people sliding?

we have more experience with this than you do so yes, fof.se/tidning/2006/6/var-vikingen-muslim btw 8% of swedes would be fine with voting for NMR according to latest polls election in 2018...

The original journalist is an actual muslim whose life is dedicared to forcing islam on eh West. The archaeologist first mentioned sounded like a complete fucking idiot who thinks the Vikings not only had no concept of an afterlife but that the ancient idea is "islamic", which is where the Vikings borrowed the idea. Then the Left wing media leaped on it. It's all a fucking crock of shit. I want all Leftists to leave the West now, they're just not worthy of living here any more.

Can someone please explain to me why nords so DESPERATELY want to assimilate to a foreign culture dominated by child slavery and homosexual beheadings even though they themselves preach anal sex and female supremacy?

Just fuck they're shit up. Seriously. They are the most illogical, effeminate queers to ever walk Europe and should be nuked out of existence along with every other brown shitstain in the world. I wanna fucking wipe those naive cucks out.

The director of BBC News is James Harding. He is Jewish.

>American education

when theres a new viking movie or games, they are gonna be potrayed as skinny limpwristed white boy

>why nords so DESPERATELY want to assimilate to a foreign culture

You are the naive internet larper who would generalize like that. But then again this is pol and 99% sliding and bait.

Our Politicians have no identity but money, that is their identifier and cause.

Most of us have not fallen for the leftist propaganda but the Swedish mainstream media sure is propagating that