Well? Do you have a problem with this?

Well? Do you have a problem with this?

>It is not a free pass to control others via your religion
Exactly, which is why we need to ban islam and deport all muslims. Good point OP.

It's all my own time, numbnuts.

>>It is not a free pass to control others via your religion
But YOU MUST MAKE THAT GAY WEDDING CAKE or we'll sue you.

I completely agree! Muslims and Jews shouldn't be forcing Christians to be (((tolerant))) and submissive to them.

Freedon of religion
Not freedom from religion

Also nothing in the constitution says anything about keeping religion out of the government

nobody said it was.
seems to me like the person that made that meme is a paranoid delusional schizophrenic.

I think most people agree with this sentiment, it's just from what perspective of who is controlling who based on their religious/moral values. Nice job posting a vague and almost irrefuteable statement, and then alligning it with a specific political affiliation so it seems like that political affiliation is in support of the statement while clearly the other side must br against it. Not biased propoganda at all

If your religion is against the bill of rights and you are devout, you are a goddamn invading saboteur

How will shariah democracy work? Will dogs be allowed? Will the press be allowed to report on the "no go zones", or will the shariah government frown on that?

Yes. All religion is disgusting.
The idea that a god exists in all the vast multiverses and his rules are things like DONT GROW TWO CROPS IN THE SAME FIELD or DONT BE GAY is ludicrous.

How about things like don't use tradition to kill purple. Don't toss objects at near light speed into planets destroying them. What about minimize suffering and love everyone?

Oh that's not convenient for your made up bullshit not does it make any sense in a civilization that transcends post your miniscule fucking problems 1,000 years into its lifespan while the universe is billions of years old and a civilization could exist for a billion years already somewhere in the universe with problems we can't possibly fathom. But yeah I'm sure they are completely fucking concerned over who's gay and who isn't.
Shut the fuck up. Get out of my universe you dumb faggots.

unless your a christian being controlled by the religion of sodomy and bugchasing

I agree, let's deport the muzzies

Tell that to these assholes

This. I don't want to see muslims in public and wonder if they're going to kill me or my family as it states in their holy book. They need to leave and now.

I don't but I also want to stop being forced to worship the Religion of Progressivism at my office.

Islam is the only religion which is directly related to a political order

fuck off leaf kike

not exactly a freedom if you have to hide it.

YOU MUST PROVIDE FREE ABORTIONS AND PLAN B PILLS

Ask them the same question about islam.

Also, slide thread. Don't forget to sage.

4 more years.

Translation:
>gib birth control
>muh body muh choice
Pay for it your self, stronk independent womyn.

Y-yes