Chinese museum exhibit displays photos of Africans alongside animals

youtube.com/watch?v=4ldrKmjNNlE

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=290_1368250966
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01
youtu.be/WoK8OZlo4PU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its art liberals

LMAO

Well they're the ones colonising it right now, so of course they're more aware than the west.

They know your pain.

Art is freedom of expression :)

Africans are protohuman tier

The seattle woodland park zoo has an African village exhibit.

>based chinks XD

;^)

liveleak.com/view?i=290_1368250966

>Chinese looking at pictures of their colony

Whatever happened to that 'Kill the nigger urgent' website in China? Did they get shut down?

WE WUZ CHANGS

Jews see this and start salivating.

>chinks calling any other race of humans subspecies
why there isn't universal hatred and contempt for the chinese is proof this earth is gay and all sorts of retarded

Daddy, daddy, daddy!

As someone who is both a casual racist and an atheist, I'd like to point out this image is a fallacy.

What's the big deal? Its clearly about the natives of the land among the animals. You can see a man alongside a leopard and a lion for example.

Where are the black people? All I see are animals.

China will the troll of the day award.

Bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA

BAN THIS ART

Clearly Christianitys fault.

You can not claim that humans and apes share ancestors and claim anyone who points out niggers look like apes are racist.

Niggers look like apes and evolution backs that claim. It is not racist to claim niggers look like apes.

Liberals want to have it both ways and they can not.

researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01

Also niggers being first humans also implies that they're more primitive compared to other more evolved humans.

>gorillas have IQ of 83
Source for this racist claim

I think there was a gorilla called koko and they made her do an IQ test so yeah it's kind of a shitty point based on a single gorilla

That is so insulting...
for the monkeys to be compared with thugs...

>racist
what is racist about a gorilla having an iq of 83?

also notice how you didn't challenge the fact that the picture says niggers have an iq of 68. your mind didn't even catch that--and you're calling me the racist? topcuck, faggot

they don't look alike you're a retard

But it was a legitimate IQ test, taken by a gorilla.
When the SAME FUCKING TEST is given to negros they average a score under 75.
That reality is frightening.
Koko knew sign language and had a vocabulary of almost 1,000 words.
She even understood emotions and had apathy.
She had a pet cat and told her trainers that she was sad when it died.

tell that to google's image recognition AI

(((google)))
flag fits, ultimate goyness

not an argument

allah pre-punished him by creating him as a jungle chink

Found the nigger!!!

chimpanzees are objective better caretakers of their young than niggers.

try refuting this statemnet. protip - you can't

B-b-but I thought only white Americans could be racist.

based chinks

>white Americans
That is redundant only whites can be Americans.

i ain't not no nigger
just an observant person

If niggers look like apes, what animal do whites look like?

punish my gay asshole

but they are both animals?

Albino apes/white apes. Some times white mice.

Post this shit in britbong websites, no one here cares wethere you're an infidel or not

But did we not also evolve from apes? If we came from the same ancestor then how is it that we are better than niggers?

Have you seen albino niggers it sure as hell doesn't make them look less like niggers.

youtu.be/WoK8OZlo4PU

post feet and i'll judge if you're worth punishing

Some apes are better than others.

we didn't evolve from apes
apes and humans share a common ancestor

Bruh, that chart demonstrates that we're all essentially coming from Africa. This chart does not support your assertion at all. Learn how to read a fucking chart, dumbass. While I agree with your conclusion that niggers are not human, this is not the right chart to prove it.

>parent
unfortunately it bred

that's not yours it's a saudi atheist girl i remember this
fuckoff retard

Holy shit I haven't laughed that hard in a while

lovely feet

Thats like 12 dollars, major baller coming this way.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I feel pretty sure that the intention of the exhibit was to show the peoples and animals of the region together as a sort of mosaic and not to show how similar they are...

but if I'm wrong that's hilarious.

That video is fucking hilarious. I haven't seen it in a while, thanks for reminding me.

You talk like a pompous fag lol

It's fake so it kills some of the magic but the audience clearly wasn't in on the joke so there's that

It's funny to think that no other race of people would get offended if a similar photo exhibition was done of say european faces next to indigenous european animals, or east asian faces next to indigenous east asian animals, because in every culture it's normal for there to be a tradition of empathising with the spirits of the animals you live near and imagining people to have qualities of animals and beasts (ox = strength, rooster = proud, etc.) .

it's only niggers and nigger lovers who would find this exhibition offensive because they're insecure abot the fact that they are actually subhuman and don't want anyone to draw attention to it.

the fact that they find this kind of thing offensive when no one else would betrays their inferiority

oh god i feel bad for the cat

this was edited

It's not meant to be a proof dummy.
what the chart proves is that All non-negroid human beings are later branches of humanity and more closely related to each other than niggers.

saying tht niggers are subhuman is simply an assertion.
the interesting part being proved is that ancestrally humanity really is divided into niggers and non-niggers.

Oh god damn it

Don't Koko loved her Kitty

>i can tell from the pixels

tfw that cat died for their sins

it was me

Of course it was, niggers can’t write

hey baby want some fuck?

>People who understand evolution
>(you)

We all share a common ancestor with fish but that does not make us the same as fish.

I'm not 100% sure about some ppl.

>As someone who is -
Stop reading RIGHT there nobody gives a shit what your identity is just say what you want to say you fucktard.

kek

How did she get that smart?

kek. Thanks for posting this. I saw it a while ago, and was searching for it again.

>European = white
Anyway, what makes Japan so based? How come fuckloads of other European-occupied countries turned out so shitty?

White people gave her the proper education she needed. It's amazing how much white people can help others when you let them. It really Marhalls my Mathers.

Excellent bantz ching chong

Accurate.

I for one welcome our new insect overlords!