You get to time travel back to 1920

>you get to time travel back to 1920
>you get to pick any location you want
>you have 1 week before you return to your own timeline
>you can take any item and information with you to show and tell to anyone in the timeline
>your main objective is to chance the course of history to your liking

Drop everything you would bring with you ITT

>take MTV back to the '20s
>The whole world joins together to eradicate niggers

But realistically I would take back some economics books, let's get the libertarian jump on the commies

I'm black so I don't think there is any place on earth that I would want to visit from the 1920s.

1920 is already too late to significantly change the world.

If you want to save it all, prevent WW1 from ever happening and snuff out all communists. If WW1 happens, the world WILL go down the same path no matter what change you think you made.

>go back to 1920
>show them the trailer for Big Mouth
>???
>everyone's speaking German now for some reason

I kill hitler

Go to Africa

I'd torrent the absolute shit out of all textbooks I can find and throw them on a microSD card with an insane capacity. Then hook it to a tablet and bring a solar charger.

I'd bring them to the US government and see what happens.

Go to the White House, tell him of the world today if the Kikes win.

All niggers and Jews eradicated in a manner of weeks, The NSDAP in Germany will probably be in power a lot sooner than 1933

>World War I
>1914-1918
>Arrive in 1920 to stop it
>Realize never studied history

'Murica

I would talk to Mussolini about what happened so the Axis can win the war.
To do so I'd bring some science and history books to allow Nazis the nuclear bomb.

You failed to read the first line there, leaf.

>Go back to 1920
>Kill Stalin and Trotsky
>Show bring modern medicine to Lenin
>Show him what will happen to Russia and the world if he continues with the communist rhetoric
>Present most 20th century technology to Russian scientists
>Return to the present
>????

>1920 is already too late

Canudda.

Go to africa and be a KANG

just kill yourself you filthy nigger

He said it was too late, dogsucking mapleboy, and he's right. Best you could do is make shrewd, historically informed investments and return to the present as a financial heavyweight to bankroll opposition movements.

The third Reich would win the war...

>Buy land which costed a few dollar back then and is now worth millions
>???
>Profit

Find Hitler and show him how to make a nuke

Give a speech to Hitler while he's still a nobody on what happens in our timeline of WW2.

Go back to 1920 Poland and witness the Poles holding the line against Communism.

>you have 1 week before you return to your own timeline
>you can take any item and information with you to show and tell to anyone in the timeline
Does the item I take with me stay in 1920?

France was pretty liberal. And Ethiopia was a free country.

Go back to 1922 to the Reich Ministry of Defense and give Schumann a bunch of college-level books on modern physics

I take my PC with terabytes of scientific knowlege and future history,
Get to US and make convince a deal with the current president, hand over the whole scientific knowledge, in return they give me alot of riches, perhaps gold packed in a safe for 100 years.
Also tell them that robot waifu is the actual reason of future and they shall focus their whole scientific progress on those.
When I return I will be rich as fuck and the world will be 100 years ahead in scientific progess, perhaps I will be even able to obtain my perfect robot waifu.

> Bring many vials of extra aggressive ebola.
> Bring jeep and gas.
> Spawn in South-Africa
> Roadtrip to Palestine
> Stop by every town market, contaminate goods with ebola
> Bring nuke, nuclear reactor and V2 rocket blueprints, mail to Hitler.
> Also tell him, show no mercy at Dunkirk.

this but i would also tell him about genetically engineered catgirls for domestic use

Ah damn how could I forget that important thing. Catgirls and robot waifus is what we need.
Human rights weren't that much developed at that point, so we could actually have a chance.