What the fuck does San Diego have to do to fix the homeless problem...

What the fuck does San Diego have to do to fix the homeless problem? These fuckers caused a Hep A outbreak for Gods sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QAf9meJExK0
state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/lpt/localtax.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_tax_levels_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump fuckers this is a real problem

Why are there so many homeless people in California? It honestly seems like a horrible state.

We could turn them into tires for our cars

We could turn them into dog food for our puppers

It's where they all want to go. You can live for free and not freeze to death overnight. Then they shower at the beach or something idk.

I've read that Vegas buses them to us.

Same thing goes for like Phoenix or Miami. Yet it just seems like California has the most.

Fellow califag here....

The correct answer would be to have them placed into a mental institution and take them off the streets. The fact that there are groups that fight for homeless peoples' "right" to sleep on the street speaks to just how fucking gone our state is.
There's literally enough homeless people living here in California that they could form their own city.

To the gas chamber, quick.

Nothing. The local electeds in San Diego County just repeat the same shit over and over for votes.

>We have to take care of the homeless
>We have a shortage of housing
>We need to setups tents for the homeless

What I love about being a San Diegan, is that rich liberals in their HOAs come out in full force to shoot down affordable housing projects every single time.

t. San Diego lobbyist

Put them in camps

>You can live for free and not freeze to death overnight

This. It’s a great place to be homeless, technically.

Everyone comes here to try and "make it"

it's California... who cares
They can knowingly infect each other with STD's and not face criminal charges for all I care

Get nuked.

Stop with the fucking welfare.

Hello all,

Live in this city, can tell you what I know from what I've personally experienced over the last 6 years.

>Most homeless people on the streets suffer from psychological problems. This is what anyone would gather at first site. They scream at night for no reason yelling at voices

>The EBT program in California allows for people to use their EBT card at fast food places. Any Jack in the Box, McDonalds, Burger King downtown is littered with homeless people who take up seats for hours and make it so that you do not want to eat there

>California sued neighboring states for busing in homeless people. Los Angeles has skid row, San Diego has this problem in the "East Village"

San Diego City does not have the means or basic services to deal with the influx of homeless people from other states. The hep outbreak isn't a surprise. If you live in the city and see homeless people living on a street you'll notice they live on one side only. The other side is the designated shitting and pissing side. This has made me lose almost all empathy for homeless people. It is not possible to live your life normally and safely and maintain the attitude of wanting to help when you have to deal with this day in and day out.

People who disagree with things like border walls should come stay in the city for an extended amount of time and see what unfeathered migration can do to a city.

>Drug shipments- its clearly obvious that a lot of homeless people are into drugs. A few times a month there is a noticeable increase in ambulances, firetrucks and first responders aiding homeless people who have overdosed. If you ride the trolley mainly you'll get to see this up close. People on the first rides of the day are strung out on seats or talk violently to voices. You'll also be able to tell that they're under the influenced based on how many homeless people are out and about wandering aimlessly again, talking to someone you can't see. I'll continue my anecdotes next.

They need to be treated for typhus and quick.

>Not living in a part of the country where the weather keeps away homeless people and nonwhites

A few days ago I tasked myself with counting how many people I saw that were homeless and off their ringer- 35. This was all within a 10-15 block walk to the gym.

No one wants to openly admit that they hate being around this. It actually makes me laugh that most of the hyper-liberal friends I used to have also just very quietly do not like homeless people. Unfortunately, I cannot logically help them without putting myself in danger.

>How does a man that values a just society walk past people suffering in agony and live ok with himself? Hint you can't. It turns you into a monster in a way.

Simple fix to get homeless people out of the city would be:

>EBT program not for fast food, should be used for need (((Families))) only

>Trolley and public transportation need secured gates and ticketing areas so you can enter. This does not exist in San Diego mainly because the transit enforcement unit makes more money ticketing riders who may have forgotten to purchase a ticket. Homeless people are politely asked to leave. Imagine my face when I paid a 300 dollar fine for missing my refresh date on my pass by a day and then saw a homeless person asked to "please exit the trolley at the next stop".

Part of me though, wonders if giving them a reason to really live would be better. It seems that asking people to adhere to a greater purpose is pointless at times. Maybe we should put all of them on one of the little islands off the coast and make them compete in Hunger Games like situation.

>This is a western states issue you're just seeing the effect of asshole neighbor states busing their people away.

Just fucking nuke the place as a false flag to initiate war with NK already

Another important fact to remember is that San Diego is largely conservative with military families. Liberal groups have hijacked the city and ruined it with its soft policies.

>It's only a matter of time before San Diego goes full peace and prosperity.

Great reply.

I agree with the EBT issue although I wonder if that's really a solution. I'm sure families like to get their kids a happy meal once in a while. Maybe the issue is handing out EBT cards to homeless.

You want to be homeless, fine, but we aren't paying for it.

If there are homeless FAMILIES I would rather my tax money go to giving them shelter rather than the fucking gas tax so we can see no improvement in the roads.

I love San Diego and I don't think I'll ever leave, but I'm so sick of this shit.

Even in California, a place that you see as a den of inequity. Can give birth to the greatest of human potential. Do not fall for the message that calls this state "Commiefornia" the majority of people here are truly interested in justice, peace, and prosperity. Given time and ardent belief that these problems can be fixed- they will be.

>Do not lose hope, this epidemic is part of the iceberg that will destroy the hold the cabal currently has over this great state.

>THE BEAR WILL LEAVE ITS CAVE FOREVER

>CALIFORNIA WILL WAKE UP

>hello all

You have to go back. Waste of digits too. Fuck you faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=QAf9meJExK0

NUCLEAR WAR AND BLOOD

Can we pay these people some money and house them and get them help In exchange for cleaning up our garbage and pollution? There's so much trash everywhere, get these people to take care of it. I'm sure this would cost too much though.

Hello user neighbor!

They are a HUGE part of the trash problem.

Please use a water-based lube. Silicon can damage your natural PH levels.

This is happening in cities all over Socal. Things are literally getting worse by the day.

Napalm could fix this problem.

Pay them $500 each to test new shuttle system.
Launch them into space.
We get rid of the homeless and we get plenty of opportunities to develop new tech.

If California got rid of every illegal and cut taxes across the board I think they can survive but until then they're basically fucked. They just keep taxing and taxing to fund every little thing

It's because they reduced mental health faculties, a large portion of homeless fucks are insane .
They used to house these nuts in mental hospitals, until they could be rehabilitated to live a normal productive life. It worked with the majority of mental patients, only the extremely insane became lifers
Without mental hospitals the crazies end up suck on the streets until they commit a violent crime that lands them in prison.
The prison system isn't a good substitute for mental hospitals

I don't believe this is possible, most homeless people in San Diego suffer from addictions and mental issues. These problems would have to be addressed first if you hope to make them into conscientious contributors of society. It is my personal anecdote that this problem is national since most homeless people in the state are not even from here. I only called it an anecdote because I don't feel like searching for the articles and news stories when California sued the neighboring states and won.

>You can be sure that what you see now is the tip of the iceberg.

literally stop welfare spending

that's it

This graph is false. I used to own property in new jersey, and paid almost 30k in property tax, but lists as no property tax. So I will disregard anything you ever have to say. Also, if this helps:

state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/lpt/localtax.shtml

Isn't hep.a just cold sores?

Well I got it directly of Wikipedia, not sure how accurate it is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_tax_levels_in_the_United_States

Your thinking of the herps

I just know property tax in NJ was killing me, so I had moved to the south so I could afford more. Was a good call, until everyone started following and now my taxes are on the rise again. I just looked at the chart to, and said 0% property tax. Damn that's wrong. Someone should fix it, but I am not jewish

Put them on rotating shifts powering stationary bicycles set up to generate electricity and put the free power into the grid.

Illegals > homeless

At least here in San Diego it's mostly hard working people. Homeless people just piss and shit on the streets and fuck on the sidewalks while asking for money.

Illegals must work if able to and WILL pay taxes, homeless need to get the fuck out of the streets.