>not being scandinavian

>not having viking dna in your blood
>not being part of the one and only true superior master race

How does it feel pol? Do you enjoy the bitter taste of racial inadequacy? You will never have actual white kids?

>pic related: something that you will never actually get to experience neither seeing nor fucking

Let the butthurt commence

>not having VIKAAANG dna
tnx but I'm gonna pass that

Bjorn, please...

Nobody except Scandinavians and germans consider you superior. It's a meme. And your women are ugly btw

>African
get out

We (Normans, basically Danes) were the nobility of the British empire tho
Just sayin'

honestly its kinda easy to "experience" or "fuck" it.
our women seek for foreign dick
degeneracy

>master race
>snow nigger

My ancestors were Norman and Celtic

no u r just fat amerifaggot

norman reeee

>not being American and having all of yurop in your blood

To dispute your comment with a personal anecdote, can I mention that I have used Tinder gold to challenge your exact claim; thatScandinavian women arent aesthetically and genetically superior to all, where I swiped different international locations to do test samples of the local female populations there.
Needless to say, my explorations have revoked many positive feelings of joy, especially my american tour amused me quite a lot. Truly a persistent mixing pot they got going there. Besides that, my tinder journey has only made one thing clear; Danish/Swedish/Norwegian women are truly superior.

What are you talking about? My hair is blonder than hers. Look at those dark ass roots.

Daily reminder that OP is a D&C kike.

Scandinavians are the weakest race on earth. Genetically predisposed to be giant cucks

Feels good, brah.

Dude, you do know that your probably wired to prefer people who are more like yourself right?

and where are finnish, hungarians, caucasian peopöle?
fuck u kike

Yeah you mean white people?

why were all the Danes trying to leave Denmark?

Foles mægtigt broder!

Mongoloids aren't white, ya dip.

kys amerifag

>tfw half scandinavian, quarter German and quarter English
I'm literally just a combination of the best types of white people

You know for a fact that these tests do the "low confidence" to prove you live in a multicultural world instead of a hugbox ethnostate. If you don't believe me, get yourself tested.

Lol

I'm in Aalborg for holidays.

Why are women here hot until they are only like 25? Young girls are stunning and fit but man, they go to shit super fast.

Master race my ass.

>not being Scandinavian
>not letting muslims fuck you and your wife
Why live

>half cuck
>quarter the nigger of europe
>quarter eternal Anglo

100% subhuman.

>implying the vikings were danish

only a small portion of the norweigian coast line were vikings, youre just an albino pajeet.

Actually Danish people are often staying in Denmark. Its much more common for Swedes and Norwegians to leave.

>not being a docile submissive nordcuck
Yeah, I think I'll live

I have muh vikangz genes ,I'm ok
but my girl has brown eyes :(

Just because the homeland has cancer doesn't mean her children are diseased

Forgot to expand the low confidence in Europe, actually.

yep

your countries are being sand niggered,Dane. and you don't have any means to stop it

finns are the original scandinavians (l2)

kalmar union 2.0 when?

Act like a Viking and we'll be jealous....you guys are total cucks now

slavs are ugly as fuck. what is wrong with your eyes?

you mean blacked.com the race?

Even here you post a picture of svinougrics. Why don't you embrace your asian heritage?

Always the fucking irish manlets

cyka blyat
deutche brothers dont kill us, we are tru europeans

I'm afraid it's one of yours.

Thank God for Tushy, using the perfect sort of women from BLACKED and not making them perform bestiality. They keep the based aesthetics without the gross shit

This.

>wired to look for people more like yourself
Yes. It's wired to hook up superior danish genes with superior danish genes

The amount of sluts in scandinavia is insane, so I can deposit DNA anytime :^)

>Iberian peninsula
Moor trash

Because you're in Aalborg and Aalborg is full of muslims

STFU

We were colonised by vikings and their towns (Waterfjord, Wexfjord, Longfjord) and their diluted genes are ours forever.

My ex looked like a typical Scandi girl. Blonde, blue eyes, peachy skin.

Gtfo you culchie cunt.

who needs vikang dna when you can have mongol and hun blood.

Soon brother

Going out (((clubbing))) every weekend for a decade will do that to you.

Good try you ugly subhuman

vi ar scandinavians! we wuz vikings n shieeet

No thanks. Seppuku is more your thing.

Nordcucks are the MASTER race? Hahaha

Dont make us have to rape you again

obligatory

>Wah wah I'm being bullied by Russians :((

Don't forget to eat a dog tonight like a true chink chong.

I am sorry, I couldn't hear you over your smelly farts, Mr. Asshole of the world.

>when the Bogpill starts to kick in

Real master race coming through

Then learn english nordcuck

>vikings and americans existing in the same time period
Whut?

does Norman ancestry count? This particular ancestor came over with King Rollo.

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA

That might be relevant 1000 years ago but right now Nordic countries are ahead in every aspect when comparing to rest of the europe.

That pic is now just Egyptian level WE WUZ'ING

kys venäjä bitch
slav untermench

There is a little bit of nordic overlap with ireland and scandinavia but nothing significant. Blue eyes are other "germanic" traits are actually in their highest concentraiton in western ireland with no vikang admixture, so blue eyes are not solely a nordic trait.

she's like a work of art

only a small minority actually settled in the places they raided. Most just went shopping for loot and then returned home.

>not having viking dna in your blood

I'm part Danish and Swedish, but most of my ancestors come from central Europe, where the brachycephalic Dinaric skull shape is predominant. But I'm highly polluted with armenoid traits, and my long-legged, short-trunked, negroidish equatorial build points towards the darkest of southern European ancestory.

But negroids have long skulls, so I'm happy being a short-skulled Eurasian.

>How does it feel pol? Do you enjoy the bitter taste of racial inadequacy? You will never have actual white kids?

I have red hairs in my beard, my leg and arm hair has a rosy color in the sunlight, and my hair turns dark orange like tea in the sun.

I'm a heterozygote for at least the hypoactive allele of MC1R. But my genome is polluted with one dark-pigment allele. If I bred with a redhead, my kids would have a 75% chance to have red hair.

My blood is tainted, but it can be saved. My phenotype is very Eurasian - it just needs to be lightened back up.

Pic related - what I hope to some day have as daughters. They'll be raised with conservative values, the Bible, and homeschooled so they knows calculus but not how to smoke cock. I will give them to white and Asian Sup Forumstards who promise to give me many grandchildren.

fuck off kike

Ha, I'm as white a Lauren Southern.

LOL no, you are outranked in every aspect

your nordicuck country doesnt even make the top 20

Italy blows you away as it always has

>amerimutts
>white

kek

Once the Slavic untermensch is eliminated, why do you think you're not next? If you compare Scandinavia to the UK alone you'll quickly get the idea that you people are inferior

>phew! Thank God he made a grammatical error

Friendly reminder that Danes are Low German peasants and not Nordic vikings.

>That might be relevant 1000 years ago but right now Nordic countries are ahead in every aspect when comparing to rest of the europe.

Well, that's true, take Sweden as an exemple, it is ahead in the cultural enrichment race in europe

feels good

Southern Finland is less subhuman, what about the rest of your country?

That list is full of shit hole countries. Per capita is the only relevant way to compare countries because that tells how good life your average citizen has.

Friendly reminder that your country is danish clay.

Make me cunt

superior finnish race

Come at me bro.

Southern Finland makes 90% of finnish people. The rest are subhuman and not real finns.

and icelanders are not nordic either
u r mostly celts slaves who were rape by nordic gods

Question: If we're the untermensch, then why is it that when we tell the world to jump, you all ask "how high?"

I'm gonna cum in you.

Friendly reminder that Russian will be the new lingua franca within the next 10 years.

And only one contender remains.

Even the British are basically Danes.

You mean that when your lord jews tell you to go die in their wars for their own profit?

>16% nigger (15% potatonigger + 1% afronigger)
weow plz teach how 2 b white man