Why are threads about these guys always bombarded with shills and absolute bullshit...

Why are threads about these guys always bombarded with shills and absolute bullshit? They are both extremely important and helpful conservative talking heads. Sure, Alex is pretty bogus to the normal person who can't filter but Molyneux is a very inspirational and intelligent speaker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmWcRZ72A
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8YAagv60s&list=PL2VP7j_ngwXRBgM--VxHdp2j1msISa_Rh&index=35&t=70s
youtube.com/watch?v=88Gqf45wSig&index=18&list=PL2VP7j_ngwXRBgM--VxHdp2j1msISa_Rh
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1fBaxkZG3M&index=17&list=PL2VP7j_ngwXRBgM--VxHdp2j1msISa_Rh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stratfor employees who refuse to name the Jew.

Notice how they both refuse to mention John's warning about Adelson and Israel attacking Vegas

It's one thing to not talk about the JQ but to be a complete shill for Israel like Alex and his Jew handler Owen are is another

The late and murdered William Cooper warned us about Jones being a shill and paid Jewish opposition

i agree w most of what molyneux has to say but holy shit how can anyone listen to the guy, its fuckin insufferable the way he talks

>w
>punctuation of a kindergartner
Does he use too many syllables for your small mind to handle? This is an image board, not IMS. You can take your time and type out your post in proper English.

my argument to that is, these two people always beat around the bush when it comes to the JQ but they always scrape it, allowing an informed listener to pick up the the path they make to that. I don't see how a jewish shill could dive face first into intelligence differences between races, women promiscuity, national banks ruining economies and people with welfare states, and the scourge of Islam. Molyneux reaches many more people than David Duke by preaching similar information just without saying "it's the jews".

Alex Jones makes more sense as a shill than Molyneux. He's changed a lot in the past few years to where it's obvious that he's hiding something. He still gives some pretty good information but he's trying to casualize infowars so the masses can see it. I like to listen to him because he's entertaining.

yeah, some videos are pretty bad to watch. I think he says he does things unedited because he wants to seem more natural. I enjoy the ones he does with the presentations though, showing charts and all. He also dropped tons of redpills at that bitcoin conference he has on his page.

All conservatards are kosher control opposition.

its just the faggy pauses and tone like hes a prophet, shit is cringe

You're clinically retarded.
>cringe
>>>/reddit/

why you have to be so mean

>William Cooper
Like he himself wasnt one youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmWcRZ72A

this

>Israel attacking Vegas

SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN

Because you're a fucking moron.

maybe by not mention (((them))), but slight implications can Molyneux can continue to (((live))). But he is running only on donations, (that we know of) so as soon as he mentions (((they))) did certain things, the wrath of Elijah will fall upon him.

>Is Molyneux a jew too?

disagree

You take the most flak when you're right over the target. Hell, Alex was even right about the frogs, and that was a throw-away.

Get cancer and die.

no u

>Molyneux is a very inspirational and intelligent speaker.

He's a litmus test for brainlets

I mean you could make the case for Moly but Alex Jones literally just screams conspiracy level shit and that doesn't get anyone on your side.

He's the right wing aspect of outrage culture and as such should be duly disregarded.

fuck your kosher conspiracy bs of all the alt media channls you watch jonestown ? stupid kids here

he is right not every jew is part of it just like not every wasp is part of the skull and bones

Oh shit I'm BTFO by a webm that has absolutely nothing to do with me or my point

wake up

>Is Molyneux a jew too?

Yes he is

>youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

(((((((((())))))))))

Yeah, Bill opened a lot of eyes, I wouldn't doubt he was a Freemason. He openly admitted he was Naval Intelligence.

>hehe i trol u xD

This board is truly becoming cancer, been here since 2012 but ever since the 2016 election there's been an influx of American teenage redditors shitting up the place, please leave.

I dont really enjoy either

Alex Jones is in my opinion a confirmed scam artist just by the amount of legit scammers he has had on and also the amount of deceptive fearmongering and false advertising he engaged in for over 20 years now.* I never really knew much about Molymeme, I know he's some libertarian guy who goes pretty close to race realism and such but I personally don't find his content very appealing. I guess both are better than Sargon but generally I'd prefer listening to actual pro-whites like Andrew Anglin or Mike Enoch over anything put out by these two wishy washy fags

* = youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA

nap time is over

So the main Sup Forums argument is:

>if these people don't mention that it was the jews fault and ruin their businesses and lose all outreach then they're shills

It's not so much a Sup Forums argument as the one or two people that post in all these threads repeating the same thing over and over.

My argument is that Alex Jones is a liar and a scam artist, my other argument would be that TRS is proving right now that you can run a successful business while still being aware of and outspoken about the problematic nature of Semitism within European societies

I know you jonestown kids don't deserve it and I never share real alt media here for obvious reasons but here are some real alt media channls .
some people here deserve to know whats really going on and to be opened up to the underground alt media .

Infowars Employees Expose Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8YAagv60s&list=PL2VP7j_ngwXRBgM--VxHdp2j1msISa_Rh&index=35&t=70s

Las Vegas Shooting False Flag? - Jay Dyer
youtube.com/watch?v=88Gqf45wSig&index=18&list=PL2VP7j_ngwXRBgM--VxHdp2j1msISa_Rh

Alan Watt (Oct 8, 2017) Hathor's Children: At Luxor
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1fBaxkZG3M&index=17&list=PL2VP7j_ngwXRBgM--VxHdp2j1msISa_Rh

It’s quite simple,

The shitskin that are 40% on this place hate them. They hate them because the facts hurt their feefees