Only a Seth deals in absolutes - Ben Kenobi

>Only a Seth deals in absolutes - Ben Kenobi

Why don't people learn from the lessons of Star Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

content.jwplatform.com/videos/kJcy5xVY-LugYGRq7.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=7q-NEHj0sPM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How long until his nervous breakdown

>clearly alt right publication

How's that confirmation boas working?

you're being ironic, right

Saying "Only a Sith deal in absolutes" is dealing in absolutes

I haven't met a single "Seth" that wasn't a complete numale cuck piece of shit.

>Seth Meyers told viewers to choose between president and his show
Why? Just because the president is an upsetting subject right now? People aren't going to revolve their actions or political beliefs around this, it's not a real rule, it doesn't do anything. It's just grandstanding.

i don´t even know who this guy is

>that segment where his black writer screeches like a moron
What was he thinking?

like a boa a boa a boa constrictor
Gonna drop off your drawers, shoot straight for your sphincter

Sources familiar with your posting believe you're a fag.

How is he in for a "rude awakening?" People that would be turned off by him shit talking Trump would have stopped tuning in ages ago. He wouldn't suffer any significant dip in ratings if he said something like this.

It's important to spend the show letting everyone know who's upset. If we do this enough times surely we will reach utopia.

Nah dude it's huge and important. Drumpf btfo and all that. It happening, or whatever.
These guys just like to LARP a revolution every day, this is what change feels like to them even though they do same thing every day. There are only so many times you can look into a camera and say it's the last straw before I start noticing you're lacking for content.

They're the same people saying Eminem is going to suffer massive sales drops.

Conservative entertainers are completely beholden to a few small groups and have very few platforms so its easy to shut down someone like the Dixie Chicks for political speech

They think its the same on the other side when "liberal" media is globally liked.

It was like a minstrel show

It's totally pathetic how low the entirety of late night hosts have become over trump. They are all democrat activists at this point. The msm and hollywood, and the entertainment industry in general are pouring gasoline onto the fire of splitting this country in two. It's just so disgusting how blatantly biased everything and everyone is now.

>They think its the same on the other side when "liberal" media is globally liked.
lol

based seth

>Country music dominates the globe and can be heard in clubs, bars, and commercials regularly all around the world

>Country music is liked by a small subset of the United States population, that nearly all have the same general politics

pick one

I miss back when late night hosts focused on being funny

Dude I have to change the political party I'm registered with so I can keep watching my man Seth. This is a big deal.

I miss when Sup Forums wasn't triggered by every single fucking thing

But the past is the past and we have to live in the present

>They're the same people saying Eminem is going to suffer massive sales drops
In that case, they're right.

There's got to be massive overlap between Trump supporters and Eminem listeners, you can call them the "Harris and Klebold demographic"

Trump is basically President Eminem

I'm not saying he's right, but country music can be heard around the nation at least, and not all it's fans have the same politics. You're basically correct, though there's a little exaggeration on each end.

>In that case, they're right.
>This is based on nothing

Eminem has been a has-been for a minute you know. They're not even wrong

Is those sneks that you go to to ask if you're not sure about something

Because the Drumpf shit is the only thing giving them their ratings and views on Youtube. If you look at Seth Meyers videos on Youtube you would notice that his political shit gets far more views than his interviews
Same with Kimmel and Colbert

I'll take Sup Forums faggotry over this shit any day especially since the latter is actually huge in the mainstream.

>Sup Forums is everyone who calls out obvious bullshit
this is why your side is losing hard buddy

How is he so good with women? it's not fair

>my man Seth
O I am laffin. Does anybody watch this show for its personality? Seth just does a more stoic weekend update, he always seems annoyed and never having fun.

Nigger you could literally make a "Eminem fans or Kekistanis?" gallery

Why does Sup Forums only post headlines that are shopped or from conservative media outlets?

Do you think Harvey Weinstein could get away with everything, if he had Craig's looks and level of game?

DAMN!!!!! BTFO!!!!!!!!!!

>Conservative entertainers are completely beholden to a few small groups and have very few platforms
But this is television, I would assume liberals(milenials) aren't really watching late night shows, they watch Gorden on youtube for the karaoke but besides and clips from each show but don't really watch the show. The people that still watch these shows, I would say, are by in large the older crowd that don't use internet to get their media which would be conservatives.

But you would be wrong since there have been no rating dips beyond the general rating dips that have hit nearly the entire industry when it comes to watching shows as they air.

>his name is actually Seth Meyers
For fuck's sake, was Israel Moses Schlomo Shekelsteinbergowitz not available?

>Why do people call me racists?!?!

>Reddit spacing

Seth and Colbert get millions of views from YouTube clips of their shows

>OOOOOOOOOOYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEY CALL HIM A RACIST!!!! QUICK!!!

nice "audience" you've got there kids LMFAO

Why would a Jew be anti-Trump? Nobody sucks Israels cock more than Trump.

>be me
>used to watch late night monologues
>jay, conan, dave
>masturbating bear, hello deli, etc.
>used to have a nice laugh at night before going to bed
>sweet dreams, wake up ready for life
>......
>be me now
>three screeching liberal shitbags tryna tell me what I'm allowed to think before I go to sleep
>dreams of war, dreams of lies, dreams of dragons fire

what in the ever loving fuck do they think they're doing

He would have gotten away with everything if they didn't need to bury the Awan story.

Jews aren't a race sweetie, they're an ethnic group

lol yeah, this guy is a huge deal

Eminem is an out of touch idiot, though. He was lucid for three and a half albums once upon a time when he was coming up and his indignance was meaningful, but for the past decade and a half he's been talentlessly trying to rehash his old mindset in a time where it no longer applies, and of course he just sounds like an aging confused wigger trying to sound edgy while complaining at the news.

how americans have been conditioned to look at such a nasty jew face and not recoil in disgust is beyond me

Is that his middle finger? I bet he's got a killer handshake.

I don't know.

Why do Jews keep posting "Trump LOVES Jews, you racists better stop voting for him" shit instead of just appreciating his affection?

Ratings. Always ratings.

it's hardly helping them. They're ratings are as anemic as everything else that isn't a live sporting event

Drumpf IS going down, believe me. We just revealed our secret weapon.

>everything else that isn't a live sporting event
and Lord knows the NFL is trying to fix that

Is this a communist salute she's doing?

>Seth Meyers
>Seth MacFarlane
>Seth Green
I see it.

Ummmmmmm Seth Rogan? Hello?

I remember when everyone on television hated Bush yet they still managed to find five fucking minutes to talk about something other than Bush.

They're actually going for Hillary 2.0?

>Jokes write themselves
>Not using that

It would be irresponsible of their writing team to ignore material that drops in their lap

NARNALD PHRUMFF

DNC said it doesn't want any white male candidates ever again. It's only women and darkies from now on for the Democrats

>Late Night TV is Sup Forums now

No thanks, go back.

what board was this on? Sup Forums i am guessing

get better mods Sup Forums

kek PLEASE let the dems run this stupid commie bitch for president in 2020. y'all liberal shitstains just thought the 2016 election stung, let based don run train on pocahontas

WOULD BE FUCKIN' GLORIOUS

You notice the new liberal tactic is the whole "Choose Drumpf or us!" thing?

This is what Revolution feels like to them. Saying it's the last straw over and over again, just trying to cut people off with words, without moving from the desk they are paid to speak from.

Video from the gay article:

content.jwplatform.com/videos/kJcy5xVY-LugYGRq7.mp4

It's real

Yeah, but I have been noticing this a lot lately.

>DRUMPF OR US, CUMSKIN!!!1!!! CHOOSE YOUR SIDE!

The best part is the NFL is way more ingrained into the American consciousnesses and football fans unequivocally told them to go eat shit. What in the fuck makes them think anyone cares about about a bunch of screeching liberal theater fags from New York?

Do they not understand their place in society?

You know fuck the mods from Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums

IF THE CREATERS MAKE THEIR MEDIUM POLITICAL IT IS STILL Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums STOP DUMPING YOUR GARBAGE HERE NIGGERS

You are liek little baby

Watch this

to controll people you dont have to controll what they think, but controll what they think others think. if they think everyone thinks in a certain way they will hide their true thoughts to not stand out, out of fear of social repercautions. at that point it is irrelavent what the real thoughts are because if everyone thinks everyone else thinks in a certain way they will all act as they think so too making it indistinguishable from when they would really think like that

they knew you'd cry like a bitch, that's why they did it. stfu

Haha what? Who the fuck is that guy?

Hollywood is so stuck up their own assholes to not realize how much they are fucking it up for Democrats to be perceived as "likable" when all people see on TV is these limousine liberals have nothing but contempt for people whom aren't them.

Its clear these dipshits just live in the "now" and have no concept how the future consequences their condescending virtue signalling will bring the Democrat party.

The 2018 midterms can't come soon enough.

eminem did the same. i really liked that crackbaby once upon a time. but im fairly certain he was MKUltrad during rehab

>content.jwplatform.com/videos/kJcy5xVY-LugYGRq7.mp4
truth

Mods are butthurt Democrats trying to "prevent" users from seeing right wing opinions. They're not very smart.

In their attempts to censor and hide the truth, they just funnel more people into Sup Forums. If they just let people duke it out in their respective boards then Sup Forums would be far more isolated.

Thanks for being Sup Forums's biggest recruiters, mods.

That's General Zod

this old best friend from hs was a seth was pretty cool guy college music major- became insufferable liberal cuck I can't stand him now. last I heard was working to be a professor- figures. I remember him telling me years ago hate speech is not free speech. even his dad over heard and and told him it was. you can never reredpill them if a group of nogs was killing his family he would be the one crying wait I am with you this is whiteys fault.

Damn, is it even possible to be more butthurt?

Trump’s kinda retarded, but I’d pick him over this cuckster.

To be fair he has nothing to lose

Who watches that show?

He played Zod in Man of Steel.

I don't think his sales will suffer that bad. But there's no way his little "freestyle" will really benefit him. His base was already at maximum size, everybody is already aware of him, and his base is probably by far mostly white, white people who voted majority for Trump. And who do you think buys albums? Poor lower class? Or Middle and Upper class?? Granted poor black people will spend $300 on god awful looking shoes, it's middle class that will buy the album. Eminiem did himself no favors by doing that, he only effectively cut a huge chunk out of his userbase in 3 minutes, be honest, it wasn't even good.

Also, never forget Eminems white pride song
youtube.com/watch?v=7q-NEHj0sPM

mods on Sup Forums are just as stupid. collection of threads they like to delete

nazi UFO despite UFOs being a real phenomena and possibly posing a threat to (inter)national security
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235

Cover up of our history and the reasons behind it is also apparently not related to politics even though the government is involved in that cover up
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633

government symbolism and its meanings also unrelated despite the government using them
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010

NASA despite being a government agency is not related to politics either. went to IRC even to ask what the justification is. got only a "everything is politics if i just believe it" and got banned there too.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595

then there were also mods banning people for posting in a thread about antarctica, about elsagate back then. they also autosages metathreads complaining about mods or just outright deleted them.
all while leaving up baitthreads without any content up despite the sticky saying such threads will be deleted, not to mention the black threads.
fuck these pieces of shit

Seth
1 down
2 to go

Too bad man, politics has been forcefully injected into every facet of life. You can't even take a piss without it being a political statement

I guess when your career is going down the toilet it really doesn't matter what you do. All these late night teleprompter readers are competing for the same shrinking leftist market share. Have fun.

>it's time for the urn

Is he suggesting that Trump supporters be holocausted?

I'll be honest, this one kind of stings. He grew up close to me, he was raised better

I made it on Sup Forums. I really didn't think it was inappropriate but I see it now. I just wanted to make a Star Wars joke at Seths expense