How do you guys live so solipsistically...

How do you guys live so solipsistically? It must be hell to be so borderline shizo that everything that slightly challenges you (and most things that don't) are immediately affirmed in your mind as "shills" or "Jews" or "PsyOps". Why are you so paranoid? Why are you so afraid to admit that sometimes bad things happen without the guiding hand of some great unfathomably evil force?

You've been spending too much time in /x/ and shill threads if you actually believe the average Sup Forumsack is mentally like that

he described Sup Forums pretty spot on. conspiracies arent posted on /x/ anymore

Why do you choke down every news report as 100% truth? People that trust the media 100% are bound to be lied to and abused.

>Sup Forums isn't ironic satire
Get out newfag

Shut up dumbass
You're ruining my power trip

I don't know about this Sup Forums you described. Here we always so proof of jewish trickery.

That's why it's called the red pill bro. Sometimes the mind had trouble letting go.
You can't unsee it, but we live with it just fine. Certainly not as sperggy as You seem to think. You sound like you're the one with the problem.

thats not what a schizo thinks you ignorant motherfucker

>Why are you so paranoid?
Narcissism and low IQ for most of Sup Forums (remember, most users here are brown/black).

How do you make 1 post b8 threads and live with yourself?

you need to stop thinking that schizos are what hollywood makes of them, fucking "beautiful mind" was a giant shit on the dude, thats not how those people are

and just to end this, the guy of who "beautiful mind" was about, always refused meds, they didnt put that in the movie

OP when you see hell and god you will understand what all this shit is about, MAYBE THEN YOU WILL WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

The Jews literally have a book---the bible---that says they're supposed to be absolute insane maniacs. The Jews hold each other to a standard of being absolute monsters.

What do you think is going to happen when you have a bunch of people who are devoted to antisocial behavior? This is what the Jews are: monsters who force each other to be antisocial maniacs.

The Jews are proud of being antisocial monsters. They are proud of the fact that they did everything in their power to subvert the USA after 9/11, gleefully.

The Jews are sick monsters. Getting rid of sick monsters is not solipsistic, it is a honorable goal, a goal of someone who works to create a safe, welcome space for people.

Getting rid of the Jews is a necessary precondition to creating a safe, welcome space for people. The Jews will do everything in their power to make people feel uncomfortable and unwelcome. The Jews are nasty bugs.

We are getting rid of the Jews for each other. We are not doing it because we live in some world where we refuse to acknowledge the existence of other beings.

We are getting rid of the Jews because we are sick of them, and we are going to clean up planet Earth together.

Kike Team Bravo. No one believes the Alex Jones shilltards pushing the "thousands of people were all actors, nobody died" shill-ops. Those are deliberate in order to make the normie associate peopel asking real questions about obvious fuckery with Alex Jones level flat earth conspiracy retards. And here you are, playing the part of the concern troll pointing it out... "Hah-hah, /Pol is so dumb now. Why would anyone pay any attention to these conspiratards, goy- I mean friends!"

There is undeniable proof that kikes have been spending tens of millions of dollars to shit up internet forums. There is undeniable proof that Sup Forums is one of those forums aggressively targeted for these campaigns.

Only a kike faggot likes to pretend that such obvious shillery is "lol Sup Forums" when creating a shitpost attacking their own home. You aren't from around here, though I commend you for not needing to use a Plebbit flag to hide your country.

I was thinking the same thing.
nothing quite as fun as going to pol to see what I've done to the world this time

they just tried to pull another jessica lynch, pat tillman narrative with 'hero' campos, but that quickly fell apart. so what was your point OP?

>newfag has no idea how Sup Forums works
go home normie
>sage

JFK isnt a conspiracy, it's an opened-but-ignored murder case.

Because everyone is capable of losing it...everyone...

/pol really has gone to shit in the last 6 months or so.
it is quite sickening that anyone still in the cult of trump.

>that sometimes bad things happen without the guiding hand of some great unfathomably evil force
Such as?

LURK MOAR FAGIT