BLOW US AWAY YELLOWSTONE!

BLOW US AWAY YELLOWSTONE!

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/science/2017/10/12/yellowstone-supervolcano-could-blow-faster-than-thought-destroy-all-mankind.amp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/yellowstone/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYuhmYE0iL0
youtube.com/watch?v=-kPsxcG-qBw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do it faggot.

HUMANITY BTFO

>Faster than thought
I thought it was likely to blow like 500 years ago with a variance of like 1000 years?

We are done fer!!!

>volcano could erupt, ushering in a vulcanic winter, destroying almost all live on planet, changing the climate to be almost completely inhospitable for thousands of years
>whoa whoa don't jump to conclusions, we need to study this more first

>the temperature is slowly rising and that may cause a few more thunderstorms
>QUICK STOP QUESTIONING WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING NOW TEAR ALL OF MODERN CIVILIZATION APART OR WERE ALL GONNA DIE AHHHH

No.

volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/yellowstone/

Substantial if conclusive

Can it happen already please, it's time for humanity to restart.

>destroy all mankind

This will probably cull 99% of life. Areas that already deal with harsh winters will have the best chance at surviving a 1000+ year Ice Age.

It would take at least a month after eruption until the planet is covered in ash. That is more than enough time to prepare for survival.

Places that are prepped for winter and have renewable energy (wind, geothermal, hydro) will likely survive.

DO IT!
(it will not happen though)

plz hapen

of considerable size on condition of definitude

>foxnews

Good. We need a hard reset right about now.

Yellowstone is going to blow and fuck up all that time, effort and money we put into global warming.

At least Al Gore got a really nice house out of it.

>Faster than thought

Every time you say this, Yellowstone will blow faster and faster and faster than thought!!
No say no more!

if yellow stoe goes it's gonna rip the ear5rth in alf

>winter is coming
>fire and ice

Well fuck you too, George.

For years the story has been
>scheduled to blow any minute but on a geological scale so it could be in 5 minutes or in 5 centuries we don't know lol
And now it's even in the Dutch media as
>FUCK IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING

Honestly it feels like some higher ups were lurking on Sup Forums during the whole 23rd September thing and decided with the Weinstein storm and the Las Vegas Twin Spin Extravaganza the public needed some (((distraction))).

Prediction: Yellowstone is going to blow and annihilate the western US.

Question: Is there anything we can do to stop it.

If the answer is no, then either stay put or move somewhere else.

If the answer is yes. Well, the answer will never be yes.

WTF it's real
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYuhmYE0iL0

please please please please please please please please please please please please YELLOWSTONE AWAKEN

Yeah pretty fucked up. Makes you wonder what they think/know is coming

If the answer is yes, we better not fucking do it.

Checked

>yellowstone erupts so violently it propels Earth just far enough off orbit that we begin the inevitable spiral into the sun

DO IT

>new ice age
>nothing happens

If good numbers, it will happen before the end of the year.

Oops, sorry America

Just wait for this one.
50+ quakes in a seismic storm beneath the volcano in the last 3 days and steam is rising.
If it goes it would be the worse disaster in 10,000 years with 120mn people at risk and permanent loss of living space.

I think it's less than 1% probability but let's say this occurs within 100 years, how will it change the US and Canada and Mexico? what remains? WIll US populations on east coast remain just fine?

Thank you, Pirate King.

The crust is like 1% of the earth, a volcano is literally nothing to the planet

Fly, my little bird
To yellow stone park

Gettem

>New ice age
>whites and some Asians survive
>everyone else dead

East coaster here, so no problems.

It's that fucker with his tsunami that's pissing me off...

>2018 -1
>Not wanting to be obliterated

Are you even tying?

Lol this

I got into an argument with somebody that claimed Minnesota would have the climate of southern Texas before the end of the century

Thankfully most people recognized that was an insane nonsense prediction and that the guy spouting it was a tard.

If the climate was actually warming that fast it wouldn’t matter most animals and can’t handle a total permanent climate shift of 10-20 degrees hotter on average.

The entire biome of the earth would get fucked and billions of humans would also starve

Lefties have no idea what the fuck they are talking about with anything it’s so frustrating

Triplets and start blowing shit up with tannerite on livestream in Yellowstone

Everyone in this thread is retarded and didn't even read the article

>being this new

Please kill California

rollng for confirmation...

>mfw living in the midwest so not even african memenamis can get me

space invaders come and save us from the calamity sadly to usher in the new era as interstellar slave traders with us as their prize

>yfw the aliens are Nordic aliens and uplift the White Nationalist humans as enforcers of the slaves and put into positions of influence.

A FUCKING WHITE ALIEN MALE.

does Kim Jung Uno not see the opportunity here?

>space invaders come and save us from the calamity sadly to usher in the new era as interstellar slave traders with us as their prize

Debt slave to alien slave might even be an upgrade...

probe the globe

Then, with the dawning, men saw an awesome sight. There, riding on a great black rolling cloud came the
Destroyer, newly released from the confines of the sky vaults, and she raged about the Heavens, for it was her
day of judgment. The beast with her opened its mouth and belched forth fire and hot stones and a vile smoke. It
covered the whole sky above and the meeting place of Earth and Heaven could no longer be seen. In the evening
the places of the stars were changed, they rolled across the sky to new stations, then the floodwaters came.
The floodgates of Heaven were opened and the foundations of Earth were broken apart. The surrounding waters
poured over the land and broke upon the mountains. The storehouses of the winds burst their bolts asunder, so
storms and whirlwinds were loosed, to hurl themselves upon the Earth. In the seething waters and howling gales
all buildings were destroyed, trees were uprooted and mountains cast down. There was a time of great heat, then
came a time of bitter cold. The waves over the waters did not rise and fall but seethed and swirled, there was an
awful sound above.

>y'all gonna die

Just imagine the power vacuum once murrica is blown to shit. It's going to be one hell of a ride.

Let it happen.

Good, Az here, I'm ready to die.

Yellowstone eruption will destroy a large portion of the US, rest of the world will be fine.

>mfw ill have at least 6 hours during which i can laugh at muricans getting BTFO'd before the ashes and flames reach me

You can't spiral into the sun fucking retard. Do you even physics?

R.I.P

Please kill everyone alive, from the bunkers to the streets. Everyone must die.

Lol not you faggot, an exestential threat to America will trigger the not going alone protocal and auto launch nukes at every other English speaking country.

news execs: we get a massive uptick in views when we publish apocalyptic stories about yellowstone, even though they are completely false and hyperbolic. therefore, let us continually publish them to ensure a stable source of ad revenue.

Rolling
Also can yellowstone trigger the san andreas fault?

Once America is gone maybe we get to finally nuke you Germany.

Let's go mother fucker time to save the human race and not learn kokongo

supervolcanism is getting rid of white people (and that's a good thing)

try it, frog eater

you guys should just fuck already desu senpai

No, but California would be covered in a thick layer of ash so they'd still be McFucked

Dick move tbqh.

America really wants to be launched into space.

If yellowstone was really going to destroy mankind, we could simply avert disaster by drilling to relieve the pressure.

>Amerivolcano is so stronk it can wipe the whole planet out.

Is this really a thing? Why you americans need to be this exaggerated every fucking time?

Fuck yes world war 2 2 "Revenge of the Boogaloo!"

Well, no one is stopping that... so live what life you have

I just hope it happens a couple weeks after I get my Xbox One X I want to enjoy the pure power of that bad little daddy before I die

This, a volcano erupting is the equivalent of popping a zit.

>Not wanting the apocalypse

Same reason why your supervolcano can wipe out the whole world Pastastan. Journalism doesn't exist anymore.

Dust will destroy the climate everywhere.

NJ here, sandy already fucked us so bring it on

>Americans think the american continent is "all of mankind".
Typical

This isn't solely an american problem. Everyone in Ireland will probably die as well.

>bunch of companies that have Monopolies on the world in commie California
>Businesses around the impact zone will be able to take in new opportunities in the same business category and work on new projects under different brands

Glorious capitalism will flourish in a new age of people wanting to be independent and we just so happen to destroy part of a party-dudebro state in the process

I can't wait

captcha

> youtube.com/watch?v=-kPsxcG-qBw

WE LOVE YOU YELLOWSTONE CHAN!

The population of Egypt in 1800 was 4 million, today it is 90 million. We will see massive cannibalization within weeks across the world that is vastly overpopulated.

This is terrifying.

...For zog.

America is the light of the world, if we go out the world will go into chaos we are the only one keeping the less than countries in check

i long for death

Please remove NYC

>Yellowstone erupts, and wipes clean this absolutely degenerate society so that the few survivors may start anew.
Yes, let it happen. Tis for the best.

do it now faggot

If yellowstone is about to blow you guys can have the west part of Brazil
There's almost no one living there and its fertile land. No snow tho.

This eruption would engulf the planet in ash.

This maybe what project blue beam really is, they fake an eruption then make holographic aliens "save us" and say that the world is in danger and the whole world must unite into a NEW WORLD ORDER

Thanks but I would rather did then goto Brazil and have dudes in flip flops trying to shoot me and trannies frolicking about

We'd all die, if that happened, but if we rocket away from the sun, we might learn how to live without a sun.