Lets talk about the gay mafia

have you's heard about the gay mafia that controls hollywood? like where if you become famous you have to let them fuck you, then they sign your contracts. Well lets talk about the gay mafia, do you think its real, i think its real and it would explain why all rappers these days are shit and flamboyant, i could say jews trying to make men weak so we are easier to control, there is something big going on in this world and its fucked, why so much sjw and anti white and pushing homosexuality onto young men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alBqpQpimrs
youtube.com/watch?v=yZDZsK-wFKE
hollywoodreporter.com/news/adam-carolla-gay-mafia-is-705809
youtube.com/watch?v=BdaPDftAdMc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down-low_(sexual_slang)
youtube.com/watch?v=r38x6mHfnwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is the real conspiracy we should be investigating, jews controlling everything is not a meme its actually fucked

its like a secret network of faggots or something and it seems to be a worldwide problem although it is really bad in Hollywood especially.

it honestly shows how bad faggots are, they must get off on it so much ya know like the power they have to get straight men to suck their dicks and fuck them just because they want the fame and money, its so fucked deadset

yes but as large as a group this is (its like an epidemic) they are still not above the law although they like to pretend they are. they cannot harm anyone and rely on tricks. they are extremely cowardly and aren't above using tactics like gangstalking. they work in an almost hive mind way.

really fucked aye but slowly getting exposed, more people talking about it, but the question is what are they planning to gain from it? is it to make men weak so they can control us? or is it so there high end gay fashion will sell globally

Boondocks was prophecy man. Holy shit..

or maybe aaron mcgruder was trying to expose it? because all of a sudden they kicked him off the team even tho hes the creator of the show... so maybe he said no to the homo sex

TAINT DROP
DROP SOCK
YO MAN IS HOT HOT

HAHAHAHAH

it's called low key and is part of prison culture, and also military to some extent
really all kind of groups exclusively male tend to go gay

Of course, but the fact that it would come to this with rappers. It was a wildly exaggerated parody when they did it. And now just a few years later, here we are.

I'm pretty sure one of the long term goals is to normalize homosexuality and then to start normalizing other things such as trannys and pedophilia. They are degenerative and weak people spiritually and NEED to work in groups because of that. They probably do get off on preying on victims as it most likely gives them a "sexual release" so to speak. They are like a human mind cancer virus and they wish it to spread to as many humans as possible.

oh sorry it's down low, I'm not that well informed
made me blush

yes, it's well known
down low, google it, i hope i got right this time

Let it go, eventually it will be 100% cool for niggers to be gay. Win/win less nigger babies and they will all die from nigger aids.

Also a lot of these gay mafia people are in positions of power when they shouldn't have power and are not above spying on people through any means possible. These people are the absolute scum of the earth and need to all die as quickly as possible.

and btw, i am not claiming that these people are on the down low
maybe they just like flashy clothing, like pimps and other cocainish types of people

Makes sense. Nothing is free in this world.

90% of pimps are gay. It is really easy to control women as a gay man.

Nah, Fat Joe called it before that episode.

>it's called low key and is part of prison culture

lol wtf no.
if you are in prison and are gay you are known as a punk

youtube.com/watch?v=alBqpQpimrs

youtube.com/watch?v=yZDZsK-wFKE

adam carolla he knows
>Having come under fire for anti-gay comments in the past, the comedian claims you can't get ahead in Hollywood "if you have issues with gay people."
hollywoodreporter.com/news/adam-carolla-gay-mafia-is-705809

>gay mafia
It's a gigantic web of masons and shriners
look into the boule society (richard pryor, bill cosby, barack hussein obama, probably neil tyson too...)

masons = buttfuck for leverage and blackmail

fat joe called out the gay mafia in 2012
>youtube.com/watch?v=BdaPDftAdMc

it's supposed to be not known, that's what the whole down low thing is about

They want to make Western men weak and less robust. It's a protocol in introducing zio-controlled communism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down-low_(sexual_slang)

that sounds reasonable

What pol is forgetting is there is a higher occurrence of faggotry with niggers than whites. Virtually all niggers are capable of being bisexual while with whites it’s far lower. This is why they’re so homophobic, trying to cover up their faggotry

all kinds of exclusively male groups tend to go gay, deal with it
catholics get their dicks sucked by little boys
prisons has butt sex
it's just human nature breaking through

That Boondocks show was before that. Like 09 or something like that.

Uh

This is a long stated goal of communism's plan to take over the west

>that guy's skin
hmm. Grain-eater, most likely.

They might have had different kind of conventions in their tribal cultures.
I heard of males rubbing their buttocks against each other and stuff to cope with stress and socialize.
Not everyone has gotten under the leash of Christianity since the beginning of mankind.

btw, this wouldn't consitute as degenerate behavior, at all, might even be something to learn from
even though personally I'm not planning to engage in something of that kind, also I'm out of this thread

It’s because they were raised super Christian and while are fine w single moms and whatever they protect their hyper masculinity.

Male bonding is absolutely alpha -tho I think penetration crosses the line.

>he doesn't know about the gay agenda scene in 'Run, Ronnie, Run!"
youtube.com/watch?v=r38x6mHfnwU
fucking plebs I swear

sorry boys i was gone but im back now, i think agree with old mate saying its to slowly normalise pedos and nercos so fucked up i hate the gay mafia and the goverment

that pocket nigga is cute af
no homo

i dont like how kikes hijacked my shit . remember when niggaz was hard? they directly influence the music and its got no soul.