How did one man predict what was going to happen in Europe so early on?

How did one man predict what was going to happen in Europe so early on?

He was a Freemason

Faggotry and those digits. You don't deserve them.

He was a Zionist. They (((know)))

His fears came true, and no one lifted a finger to stop it even though he had to shoot up an island to get attention to it. Europe is doomed.

What is the public opinion of Brevik in Norway today?

Predict? Immigration was already huge at that time.

Implying it was not visible since 1945

Yes, though the crime rates were not in 2011

It was before the millions of "refugees" came though.

daily reminder that this man single handedly saved norway
there's a wikipedia article about grenade attacks in sweden. try looking up "grenade attacks in norway"

A lot of people online back then knew what was going on.
Sup Forums is full of 18 year old babbies that were still learning how to masturbate and getting tucked into bed by mommy back when he did the shootings.

>you will understand in 60 years

What did he mean by this?

I don't know about public opinion, but I think a lot of people secretly agree with his views and have the same fears. Sadly, speaking up about these things will kill any relationship with most people.

So early on? It wasn't early at all. /new/ was already around, harping about cultural marxism and jews and muslims and niggers.

You think there werent a bunch of somalis and other muslims in norway in 2011? I remember the /new/ threads about the breivik incident and, at the time I was still a teenager, I legit thought he browsed /new/ because of the references to cultural marxism and such and I was first learning about these ideas

>So early on

Fuck sakes, Hitler warned about it 100 years ago.

That's how long it took to completely destroy the US demographics

>What did he mean by this?
Read his book.

>a lot of people secretly agree with his views and have the same fears
>In the days following the attacks, Norway's largest represented political parties noted a significant increase in interest for membership from young people. Both the Norwegian Young Conservatives and the Progress Party's Youth, as well as the Workers' Youth League (AUF) had signed up a significant number of new members after a few days.[322] The mother parties also reported an unusual increase in new member applications, with the Conservative Party and the Progress Party having signed up almost 1,000 new members each by early August,[323] while the Labour Party reported over 6,000 new members at the end of the month.

When your grandaughter speaks either yiddish or arabic

>young people

let them grow up

>early
I think I beat him to it with about a decade

Double 7

Great post, faggot

Why a pic of Brevik in what should clearly be an Enoch Powell thread?

His IQ was really high, that's why he knew it

that's not the unabomber

They haven't told him what is happening in Europe for fear it will make him more "fanatical".
Despite the fact he has said isolating him has made him believe in the cause even more.

He used the world Cultural Marxist and Cultural Marxism. I had never heard anyone mention that before 2011. Now we all use it and even a leaked memo to the US president talks about it and the threat it poses. pic related.

The vast majority of non-whites and Muslims in Europe were imported by leftists and centrists between 1975 and 1999.

Enoch Powells worst nightmare scenario is actually our best case scenario.
Thats how fucked we are.
He predicted about 25% of each major city would be non white and that we would be flooded with 50,000 dependants every single year.
In reality most cities range between 30-55% non white as of now and we are flooded with anywhere from 290,000-360,000 every year.

As a Londonanon, these numbers don't surprise me, however
>Enoch Powells worst nightmare scenario is actually our best case scenario.
Is a thought-provoking way of putting it.

It wasn't early when he did it.

knew the future but still stupid

Jesus fucking christ make sure this dude is pope.

Perhaps he saw those two planes that flew into the building in America?

Pic related: It is a boy.

As much as I'd like for him to be pope, phrases like "potential next pope" and "tipped to be the next pope" are bullshit, given how the college of cardinals works. Wish him all the best, though.