Why are blacks predominantly liberal?

What the fuck happened and can it be fixed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72nK7APr6Xs
archive.is/iVabA
youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo
youtube.com/watch?v=Xt1wPjCmeL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gibs.

Welfare and to destroy whitey.

Show this to a lot of the blacks and they either won't care or tell you it's made up.

Lack of father figures.
Can be solved by white men settling down with single black mothers and looking after their kids with them.

Welfare system destroyed their family unit, which is now single mothers reliant on gibs raising thugs and sluts. Why wouldn't they be liberal?

They aren't liberal.
Liberal implies a type of ideology built on stuff like secular universalism, etc.
Only white people and possibly Westernized Asians are liberal in any large sense.
Blacks just vote for their group interests, i.e. gibs, muh police, etc.
It just happens to line up with the more liberal party, The Democrats, who will end up becoming less liberal and more fractured as the country becomes less white.

Dems R real rayciss. Check out this dank black guy in a MAGA hat. Fucking based!

Here best video explaining it.
youtube.com/watch?v=72nK7APr6Xs

I'm curious, does anyone have numbers on black being Democrats or Republicans, but also if there is a correlation between low and higher IQ's and voting?

Oh and income of course.

Gibsmedat programs in the 1930's changed southern black GOP to demorats.

why are blacks predominantly niggers?

**SQUEAK**

According to people-press.org, blacks are 87% Dem, with about 7% aligning Republican. This was published in 2016.

>Trends in party affiliation among black voters have been largely stable over recent years. Overall, 87% of black voters identify with the Democratic Party or lean Democratic, compared with just 7% who identify as Republican or lean Republican.

archive.is/iVabA

Why would an inferior race vote for self-reliance? It's in their best interest to leech off of white people.

All liberals are criminally negligent or willfully ignorant... This is your answer.

if theyre high income then theyll probably be voting whatever their white friends are to fit in.

Those are just pets.

Why is Malcolm X less and less mentioned by "radical" MLK-worshipping Antifa-type fags
Malcolm X:
>pro-segregation
>Dope-busters anti-heroin program
>pro-gun
>pro-family
>anti-MLK

Also, Islam adandoner.

Abandoner*
Excuse me.

Even Westernized Asians just vote for their group interest.

You can literally watch the time lapse of MalcomX going from a violent nigger to well spoken man calling out Jews.

He had the right idea desu. Kinda wish the nation of memelam didnt kill him. Maybe blacks couldve not been dependent on whites for once and maybe we wouldnt be acting like fucking animals...but here we are. Blacks ruin blacks the most desu. We hate seeing each other do well.

blacks seem liberal because the only issues they give a shit about are welfare (gibs) and maybe weed. Other than that they are basically nazis. When was the last time you've heard of a black person support gay marriage?

I think highlighting the crimes of the Clinton foundation in Haiti might be a good start.

Also ask why they vote left when they put them in the same level as Gays, trannies and disabled people. The left actually thinks blacks are handicapped.

A history lesson or 2 about the NRA and the Democunts KKK would help a lot of these nigs out.

>When was the last time you've heard of a black person support gay marriage?
This seems like a great place to drive a wedge. How do we get niggers to call democrats fag enablers?

you mean be a cuck

Because all leftist are criminal scum just like the niggers

They always use selection bias is those pols, so lefty types are more "educated"

You know what would probably help more? Conservative black woman pussy.

They are all so fucked in the head. They don't see the future at all. Setting the chinks up to be the next imperialists. For what. Fucking morons.

Niggers don't care because they owd dem white gibs. The only people that say it's made up are white guilt liberal Redditors.

not sure who this is. T.V presenter?

I think the problem there is the conservative black women are like fucking unicorns, go try and find one under 40/50 I've seen stories in print saying they exist, yet to meet one in real life.

>I think the problem there is the conservative black women are like fucking unicorns

Exactly. The power of the vagina is real when it comes to certain things. If more of them thought black men on welfare and living off unemployment were weak and undesirable, more of them would at least pretend to be less of a fuck up.

I consider it a duty for the benefit of our nations, so it's just pure patriotism. Raising black men's children into being high quality productive members of society, and therefore breaking the endless cycle of degeneracy that is commonly associated with them, has to be the most virtuous pursuit that any nation-loving white man can possibly strive to do. It's what we collectively all ought to be doing.

its a tribe thing imo

All God's enemies are liberal / anti-white / anti-Christ.

4th wave feminism, 5th wave, etc. It doesn't matter, they all group together against God's children. It's a relentless attack.

r/K selection

youtube.com/watch?v=qO6WcyMVxwo

until they start fucking your waifu whilst you're at work

Gibs.

Lyndon B. Johnson happened. And because black culture tends towards extreme hegemony they usually feel as if they are "betraying" their race by voting otherwise.

Black pride is also a good tool to try and leverage, Like I said in a previous post, the left put them in the same bracket as gays and the disabled. When was the last time you met a nig with a positive opinion of either

>The power of the vagina is real when it comes to certain things. If more of them thought black men on welfare and living off unemployment were weak and undesirable, more of them would at least pretend to be less of a fuck up.

You'll have to find examples to meme. Needs to better than I don't want no poor guy etc. It'll need to highlight employment, respectability and responsibility as traits black women want.

Kinda weird, since they benefited most of republican economic thought of free markets.

Wont be long till that will change, cause the liberal PC gestapo is homing in on their SAT privilege.

Drop your cucked desert religion. It's the reason we're in this mess to begin with.

Nothing wrong with Chritianity.
But the people running it yes.

They are cucked since the 70s

I'm thinking LBJ maybe did something else besides gibs that blacks might have appreciated. Help me out here.

>Gibsmedat programs in the 1930's changed southern black GOP to demorats.
Most black Southerners couldn't vote in the 30's without being chased off at gun point.

look for stats pre new deal, blacks were actually somewhat respectable

maybe make a line of memes "look at what the democrats did to us"

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt1wPjCmeL0

You don't listen to the right wing black leaders.

You don't get it. If your dank maymays actually work and blacks in the South voted GOP again, white Southerners would just go back to being Democrats. They can't exist in the same political alignment.

I think you will find that blacks are not liberal at all.
Maybe they vote left but that is not the same.
Most muslims in the west vote left but they are as conservative right as it gets.

Low IQ, inability to logically plan for long term goals, gibs, jewish subversion, self regulating degeneracy (calling eachother uncle tom, niggers, hating school, calling blacks that speak normally gay etc). You name it. They were better off before civil rights and gibs. Look how quickly they are completely subverted. Only took a few years.

because they have nothing of value to conserve

Why are blacks so predominantly black?

Easy answers to the tough questions in life

>Why are blacks predominantly liberal?
They aren't. Most were late on the fag marriage train, if they ever got on at all.

They support abortion only because they don't use any other birth control, and they want free shit because they have no economic value since the invention of the cotton gin.

O.K so how about the black pride angle. They are very fragile making them feel like less of a man for leaving women after getting them pregnant, thieving and other niggerisms might be more successful. Ignoring Obama how many of them actually bother to vote anyway?

because they were slaved by democrats and only few of them have being freed out their mental captivity.

blacks are actually predominately socially conservative. REALLY socially conservative. if you're even 2% gay you wouldn't want to live in a world run by blacks, look at africa, death penalty for homosexuality in many states, long term incarceration in the others.

the reason they vote "liberal" is for the gibs and the immigration. despite the racial IQ gap, they instinctively know that the left is trying to systematically destroy the white man and the western libertarian society that they feel inherently ill-at-east with.

>they instinctively know that the left is trying to systematically destroy the white man and the western libertarian society that they feel inherently ill-at-east with.

ghetto blacks would love whitey to fuck of and die. BLM is massive is it not ? All the top members are nation of Islam, they legit want you dead