Should autistic hate crime be as punishable as racism?

Should autistic hate crime be as punishable as racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/02/16/autistic-girl-16-left-with-horrific-injuries-after-being-attacked-by-another-girl-6452142/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT Sup Forums

It will never happen

If autistic hate crime was a thing then the media couldn't cover Sup Forums.

>t./POL IS A BOARD OF PEACE

wut? a petition to protect us? is this fanta sea?

Just make Kekistani an official racial identity and problem solved.

there is no such thing as hate crimes, there is only hate, and only crime.

Sup Forums finds a way to become a protected class.
Sup Forums has come full circle and will now be the sjw's

but I didn't know he's autistic. I thought he's just an asshole.

Assault is a serious crime, you shouldn't be treating some motives for assault as worse than others. Throw the fucking book at them regardless.

"hate crime" is a typical political boondoggle. Crime is already illegal. Making crime MORE illegal is fucking nonsense. If the current measures aren't effective against crime, they need to be changed, not divvied up into groups with increased victimhood privilege, which creates a culture of haves and have-nots, which is discrimination in its own right. The very thing this shit is supposed to prevent.

Beating someone up for how they act or look isn't any different from beating someone up because they cut you off in traffic. Beating people up is illegal. Period.

What the AIDS in going on?!

This

If only it worked that way.. We live in a country that'll kill us for trying to defend ourselves.

'Hate Crime' is just renamed 'Thought Crime.' It belongs in a dystopian novel, not in our legal code.

When you beat a person especially people with autism who cannot protect themselves, its a fucking disgusting crime. On the other hand, racism is not a crime.

No stupid everyone is equal, some people are just more equal than others

What is "autistic hate crime"?

No, autists should get killed off

this, so much this

Autism is totally a race!

Autism is not a race. It's a mental condition. This is just discrimination

Who just hates autistic people that much they just beat the shit out of them?

Would this also make it a hate crime to bait Sup Forums?

>Who just hates autistic people that much they just beat the shit out of them?

antifa

RACISM isn’t punishable.... unless you’re white telling the truth about Muslims and niggers.

The irony of your stupid fucking question is that this white girl was probably beaten by a nigger

She was beaten by another girl actually

metro.co.uk/2017/02/16/autistic-girl-16-left-with-horrific-injuries-after-being-attacked-by-another-girl-6452142/

We beat the left by using their own tactics against them. To their horror, we discovered we could do Alinsky better than they could.

Leukophobia/Europhobia should be declared hate crimes. The left is certainly guilty of them. Then we'll see how much Marxists want to punish thought.

Kek wills it!

We've tried and failed. It's not a "hate crime" if the victim is a straight white person.

Aren't all "hate crimes" autistic?

crimes motivated by a difference of politics/religion etc are still just crimes, but you've gotta be a bit of a burbling spurdo to wanna do em right?
Come to think of it...
Isn't categorising some crimes as worse than others just cos of the motive kinda autistic?

What is an autistic hate crime? I can only assume a situation where someone picks the wrong anime waifu.

Oy vey what about the six million you bigot? Some things are worse! Some of us are more equal than others!

Frankly the only protected classes should be those with reduced cognitive abilities. Retards literally don't know what they're doing and need extra protection.

As someone who is Autistic now.. because the retards who wrote the dsm5 said aspergers isn't real anymore.. autism is a blanket term for shit they don't understand or do not want to admit exists. It needs to be separated out more so that literal retards aren't compared with people who could be a functioning member of society.

Yes. Then nobody can criticize us desu

they have no idea how badly that will end for them

exactly this
what would the chad media do without their virgin imageboard autistics to pick on?
it would be a bad business move for them
although it would give us the right to campaign for "social justice" which I think has a sense of poetry to it
autistics are people too
people have feelings
and feelings hurt, ok

actually I'm all for this

A sperg diagnosis is a social/life quality death sentence anyway.

No. Crime is crime. Assault is assault. All the bullshit just creates for money for (((lawyers))

Moved out at the age of 17 I have a salary job and make six figures a year think I'm doing pretty good

Both my autistic brothers went to the local muslim school (I got to go to an all white grammar).
If my brothers entered the playground the muslims would throw rocks at them.
Of course my brothers we're always getting in trouble for being in fights.
Reckon we could sue?

not necessarily. I know several people from high school who had aspergers but had parents who pushed them to be socially active (and coupled along with the fact that our school was actually pretty good with the whole acceptance and bullying stuff) and most of them are doing pretty well. One of them is married with kids and is making bank now.

They removed Asperger's so scientists could inflate the autism numbers and get more funding. And saying "I'm on the autism spectrum" is easier than "I have Asperger's Syndrome, which is a form of autism."

Yes and no. You see if someone has assaulted someone for being provoked and someone has assaulted someone because they belong to x group then the offence is the same; assault. What should change is that attacking another person because they belong to a certain group (which is currently classed as a hate crime) should simply carry different sentencing. Either longer sentences or psychological evaluation and treatment alongside the sentence/longer sentence.

The reason being that someone who attacks people for belonging to a group is more likely to assault again and such constitutes a greater risk to the public.

The fact laws were not amended to include these types of clauses but rather minorities and "protected groups" receiving separate laws protecting them is part of the reason we're seeing such a backlash against establishment politics. You can't make large swathes of the population less equal and not expect them to be pissed off.

>autistic hate crime
Do they mean hate crimes against autists or Sup Forums

>The reason being that someone who attacks people for belonging to a group is more likely to assault again and such constitutes a greater risk to the public.

That's a pretty specious assumption. I'd say that people who commit crimes for money are just as likely.

This, they are defenceless and innocent.

My nephew, 12 years old now, is autistic and he's a violent little shit.

But what you then get is
>wow, I'd never have noticed
>but you seem so normal
>really? really? how?
As opposed to
>what's that? oh, interesting

It serves to weaken the intelligent even further in a system that admires mediocrity.

>Sup Forums

Hate crime laws are anti white.

Doing much better than most without Asperger's, good for you, user.

INTJ Master race

We need special protections now!

I'm not autistic
I'm just bad

Why are the two exclusive, someone who commits violent crime for money obviously is more motivated to commit further crimes.

But that's the point, what are the odds they will commit further crimes? These factors are already taken into consideration when determining sentencing, for example the reason you'll never see serial killers released. Unless you're that latin american country and imprison a man,who raped and killed 300 kids, for 20 years then let him out because its against his human rights.

How do you punish racism? And what the hell is an autistic hate crime?

I'd say they aren't anti white just pro minority. White people didn't lose legal protection, minorities gained extra protection.

Yes.

Faggot normie parents that abuse autists should be gassed.

I feel assaulting somebody with a serious mental illness or a physical disability should carry a harsher penalty since you're pretty much attacking somebody with harder means to defend themselves both mentally and physically. However I wouldn't want it to be a "Hate" crime since that just opens it up for abus- oh wait that's what actually happened...

I think all of Sup Forums is an autistic hate crime.

I'm not saying they're exclusive. I'm saying the opposite. You suggested that a reason for longer sentences against "hate" crimes is because they're more likely to re-offend. That is a baseless assumption, especially given that you just agreed with me that "money" criminals are also very likely to re-offend.

Autists being neglected, left or killed at vulnerable age before they are able to care for themselves.

Please add your name to the list of people to be gassed.

No, I don't want to be in the victim class of those regressives.

To be fair some autists are absurdly violent and dangerous, with the only way to calm them down being through intimidation or by outright holding them in place until they're calm. They can also harass people to the point of madness because some can't pick up on any sort of cues or just don't take no for an answer.

If I found out my kid was autistic and started showing signs of being an aggro autist, it'd be off to the nut house with them.

Second this. Big assumption, little backing.

>since you're pretty much attacking somebody with harder means to defend themselves both mentally and physically.

By that logic we should have harsher penalties for attacking drunk fat guys.

There are genetic factors and it's not a mental illness , how is it not a race?
>Calling cause if advanced civilization a mental illness.
Without autism you'd be on a horse or starting a car with a hand crank.

Its not baseless, someone who hates and vilifies a group to the extent of unprovokedly attacking them is definitely at risk of further attacks unless they change their views or are incarcerated for longer (if you believe longer sentences reduce recidivism).

We need affirmative action for autists too. Make it illegal to snub an autistic job applicant based on a bad interview, or fire them because they're poor teamplayers.

u all miss the point. in a law class they told me a persons state of mind is the most difficult thing in law to prove. Thus hate crime trials take longer and lawyers make way more money in hate crime trials. drain the lawyer filled swamp.

It is baseless. This is pure speculation. Until you can point to a study showing a higher recidivism rate for people who commit hate crimes versus money crimes, you are just guessing.

Maybe people pick on him. You know? And it sucks when nobody seems to give a fuck.

Its not guessing to say that someone who baselessly attacks people is more likely to commit further attacks. Its is literally saying that people who are unprovokedly violent are more likely to commit crimes then those who are provoked.

Unless you're saying that there are more people out there who will attack people out of nowhere than there are people who start a fight after getting into an argument.

That is increased risk and if you actually want to try and argue against something we both know to be true you're simpy baiting.

No, he's super violent without cause. He attacks his 70+ year old grandmother, who is the biggest pushover in the world. The kid is going to be a monster if this lasts through puberty.

Yes, in that they should both be completely unpunished

Another to mark for gas chamber

Except Sup Forums isn't really full of Autists.. its just a bunch of people who claim to be Autistic for some odd reason. Autists lack Emotion and this place is full of Hate... The only true Autistic behavior/trait found on Sup Forums is repetitiveness.

Main reason why I hate video interviews

You're just repeating your same assumption over and over. I disagree with your assumption because many crimes have a motive that is subject to repetition. If someone mugs someone for money once, they would likely do it again. By the way, that's a crime without provocation, too. There is absolutely no factual basis for your assumptions. People who commit crimes without reason are just as dangerous as those who commit crime with a reason, and you repeating your theory doesn't bring it any closer to fact.

Wrong, autists feel emotions as they are human as everyone else

>Assaulting a mentally ill person is the same as assaulting a monkey

Based poo

>Autists lack Emotion

Beating someone unless in defence is all the same foul shit.

LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN
NOT UNTIL AUTISTIC FAGGOTS AREN'T GIVEN SPECIAL FUCKING TREATMENT BECAUSE THEY'RE FAGGOTS
LOOK AT THE FAGGOT WHO TRIED TO REACH FOR A GUN
GIVEN A LIGHT SENTENCE. WHY? BECAUSE HE'S A SOCIAL CRIPPLE? GIVE. ME. A. BREAK.
STOP GIVING AUTISTIC FAGGOTS A FUCKING BREAK
STOP GIVING THEM ZERO TO LITTLE PUNISHMENT FOR THEIR CRIMES

>niggers don't come in female

>autistic hate crime
does this mean crime against autists or crime committed by autists? Or crime committed autistically?

Idk man if niggers get the same treatment they wont know their place

Is this the power of meme magic?

I worded it wrong. The don't lack emotion, they lack the Social Skills to react appropriately to emotions (Their own or others)

They shouldn't even be in our countries.

WE
ARE
VICTIMZ

>Autists lack Emotion
Not true.

Right now I'm feeling embarrassment as a Canadian.

i don't get it

Agree