Everyone's names are italian

>everyone's names are italian
>signs are in English
>there was a chinese town
>there was a mexican looking guy and a piƱata
>its a mafia anime

what a god damn clusterfuck, what were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Chinese_Americans#First_wave:_the_beginning_of_the_Chinese_immigration
hoover.archives.gov/exhibits/China/Chinese_Americans/#1800
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you even doing on this board

its about italian mafia in america, chinatowns are a thing and mexicans exist too

op you might be slightly autistic

OP is grade A retard, bait or not.

Am I retarded if after watching the first episode I thought it took place in Italia ?

>its in america
>they ALL have italian names
>they were eating lasagna

you're the retard if you see nothing wrong here

No he's right, you're a retard.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you know your history?

I fucking know that not everyone in america has an italian name, and there's obviously people born in america in the show IF its really set in america. to me it just looks like the creators just said fuck it and created something ala gangsta

No I thought it took place in Italy as well at first.

user it takes place during the American Prohibition. Its not a fucking 1 : 1 historical anime obviously

How about the fact that it's about prohibition, which happened in America. They all have Italian names because they're mobsters you doorknob.

It's set in america you retarded cunt.
>What are Chinese, Italian and Mexican diaspora
End your miserable life.

Is this going to be 91 episodes?

>There's a sheriff
>Hurr durr
Kill yourself.

user. Go back to school.

wait, what
I'ts not in Italy?
fuck. Don't know if the story telling is shit or if I'm retarded but whatever

You're retarded, after episode 4 there was no room for doubt.
>Even peasants have guns
>A dinner
>A sheriff

I want maki to bully me

You're completely retarded
Why would there be a mexican in Italy?
There wasn't even a fucking prohibition in Italy.

OP, I think you might be clinically retarded.

Y'all niggas should stop watching this shit and start with Boardwalk Empire

Yes, then a sequel movie called 92nd Day.

I thought it was in Italy as well, at least until the crazy mehican, pinata and stereotypical sheriff showed up.

hell yeah nigga that show was great
i really net to get around to finishing s5

I thought it was going to be a realistic take on prohibition era but then there was a gigantic mexican guy who dual katanas so I gave up on that idea. Still is a decent enough show.

Sup Forums please go.

Wait is this in the east coast or the west coast? Cuz it'll make sense if the guy was Puerto Rican instead of Mexican

>Fiction

You're retarded, it's about fucking prohibition. Where else would it be set?

>There wasn't even a fucking prohibition in Italy.
Then how come so many mobsters came from there?

>realistic.
Fango was lit on fire (and lived) and was seen running across rooftops.

>Sup Forums
>/P
fuck off faggot

A good chunk of the mafia were american jews. Mafia = sicillians is a meme

To make money at places where there was prohibition?

The west I guess?

its this season's Gangsta.

had potential, and went completely shit within episodes

>the mafia were american jews
That sounds like the biggest load of bullshit I ever heard, give me evidence of this.

What, and the Germans couldn't do that too? Why Italy specifically?

But I already watched it years ago.

Al Capone, Meyer Lansky, Bugsy Siegel, all of the top guys were Jews. Google it, Italian mafia is a meme

>Capone
>Jew

How so? Gangsta went to shit because it introduced powerlevels, and the last episode of 91 Days is the most fun yet. The rest have all been pretty consistently entertaining action too, there's been too little development to say it's either gotten a lot worse or a lot better.

Stop, don't ruin my romanticized view of 1930s mafia! I don't want to go from thinking of handsome Italistuds to ugly boozekikes!

>the last episode of 91 Days is the most fun yet
You're kidding, right? It was the worst and most boring and pointless episode so far.

Have you seen a look at his mug, guy is a IRL Ben Garrison drawing.

why are you being so mean?

Do you have ADHD or are you a man child who just wants cool gun fights? It was humanizing SoL, something it needed after taking itself so seriously, and it began solid relationship development between Nero and Angelo.

It had one good scene with the fireplace, and the rest was boring and pointless. That mexican character was stupid as hell.

/thread

Nigga, please go outside and play pokemon go or something. Your brain needs the fresh air.

You're a moron, it's set in america.

t. Italian-American

>pointless
It was relationship development, MC is starting to realize that Nero is a pretty cool guy.

>tfw the guy who killed your dad, your mom, your little bro and tried to kill you is juggling for some kids

Man, even Joker Game was boring, at least they're faithful enough to the most of historical accuracy.

this, it's incredibly important to develop these characters before Angelo eventually turns on them all Count of Monte Cristo style.

Germans are noobs at the mobster business

retard chinese people didnt exist in america in the 1800s

You didn't watch Deadwood, did you cocksucker?

Luckily it takes place around 1920s-1930s Chicago

Also, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Chinese_Americans#First_wave:_the_beginning_of_the_Chinese_immigration

movies aren't real history kid.
>using wikipedia as a source
leftyfags are an endless source of amusment

hoover.archives.gov/exhibits/China/Chinese_Americans/#1800

There's a .gov website for you :^)

dipshit the reason wikipedia is shit is because the government edits it at will. why would i trust a direct government website
>hur dur chinese have been in america longer than white people
>>/tumblr/

The Chinese built all the railroads in western America, Cletus.

that was way after though.

Okay Sup Forums stick to your narrative and continue to think that America has only ever been white. Go ahead and shun facts when they don't agree with your mindset, just like an SJW would

SURELY THAT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE

literally nobody said that. a bunch of chinese immigrated to america in the 1800s and we put them to work building the railroads and shit. chinese were the mexicans of the 1800s

Christ, they even talk about Ronaldo being from Chicago

No, the Chinese started coming in the 1840s to do that. Wow, the level of ignorance of some here is astounding.

Italians started coming to america in 1880, and by 1910 there were 4 million of them here. Americans of italian ancestry are still the fifth largest ethnic group in the USA today.

Sup Forumstards on suicide watch