Bleach

>TWO weeks until the final chapter
Moshi Moshi, is this reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/bleach-685-spoiler-pics-summaries.3005273/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kvaa_4YbX-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop making threads when the previous thread in not on page 10. It will still be up for over an hour.

>implying we won't get a sequel titled Fullbring Holder

Who is pre time skip Orihime on the phone to?

>yfw IchiRuki is confirmed

we coulda had a shinji bankai but NOOOOOO

kubo why?

Chad or Urahara, I forgot. This is right after she cheers Ichigo up iirc.

Sado

make me

It's referencing when she called Chad to tell him that she wants to go to Soul Society to protect Ichigo / rescue Rukia.

You shouldn't want to be cancer.
Have some integrity as a person.

post your keikaku face when Soul King Aizen is confirmed

Another thread with Inoue pic
>ruki/a CONFIRMED

It is pretty obvious though
He is immortal, he now doesn't want kill Soul King since he is dead
He will become a benevolent Soul King since it is better than just killing him

>Aizen gets his arms chopped off and is stuck in a crystal forever, never actually reigning over anything

Who else Ruki/a/ here?

what?

I hate Kubo so much for this. He has left much shit unanswered but this one takes the cake for me, it such wasted potential. Naruto was a trainwreck itself but at least it gave us conclusion to most stuff

>being this insecure
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>ad hominems
is this way

We didn't get Isshin's Bankai either. Why the fuck did he even accompany Ryuken if he wasn't going to do anything?

>ad hominems
Didn't you just get told like two threads ago that you do not make ad hominem plural with a "s". Stupid ESL retard. And yes, I mean you are literally retarded, as in you do not have the ability to learn.

Since when were you under the impression that it was ending this week?

Oh, that's right, most people on Sup Forums are too dumb to think for themselves.

>rescue Rukia
Yeah right, she didn't giva a flying fuck about Rukia

No, I'm being serious. It's just a picture of Orihime. I could understand people being upset if it was a shipping picture, but it's just a sketch of Orihime. Why are you so upset?

>the exact moment this manga started to go off the rails

People are allowed to have multiple reasons for doing things. Orihime was the one that encouraged Ichigo to go and rescue Rukia in the first place.

Remember to watch out for the following:

>The passive aggressive Orihimefag who says: "I'm sorry you feel that way." There is another user who posts similar to him about how much he loves Orihime.
>That user who screams "Fuck off, ESL ape! whenever IchiRuki comes up.
>At least two RenRukifags who promote their ship but claim they don't spam.
>That one Isanefag. Although he has been MIA.
>That user who calls everyone mentally ill for liking IchiRuki. He could also be the same guy who calls everyone a child for arguing with him.
>The "You are not a real fan" poster who calls you a newfag and accuses you of samefagging if more than one post disagrees with him.
>That one user who posts that image of Rukia dressed as Sakura.

Orihime is super gay for Rukia, user
Have you even read the manga?

>You will never go ice skating with Rukia
>You will never hold hands with Rukia
>You will never watch fireworks with Rukia
I want to die.

I can't believe you made a list. I'm genuinely impressed/worried at the same time.

When will we know if the "Rukia, Isane, Lisa and Iba are captains" spoilers are fake?

It's funny how I know exactly which posters you're talking about. They might was well just put on a trip or start namefagging, they're not even anonymous at this point.

>That user who calls everyone mentally ill for liking IchiRuki. He could also be the same guy who calls everyone a child for arguing with him.
>The "You are not a real fan" poster who calls you a newfag and accuses you of samefagging if more than one post disagrees with him.
>That one user who posts that image of Rukia dressed as Sakura.

probably the same guy

>and why is lon turning his trip off and on again randomly
This image is fucking amazing. I love the user who made it.
It's confirmed real.

I theorize that too but I'm not 100% sure.

>picking on grammar
>Dropping down this low

Was still don't know what the fuck the Soul King is.

This is just wrong. You're obviously new here since you think this.

Daily reminder Kubo praises this episode
It is fake, there is not any source behind it.

Some random guy stuck in amber

Pics or it didn't happen

>no source behind it
Yonkou has confirmed these spoilers. What else do you need? Do you want Kubo to suck your dick?

ICHIYUZU CONFIRMED! INCEST FTW!

Yep I did, and the only proof of that friendship is when Orihime thought Rukia was dead. She didn't think once about her during SS, except for the last few chapters when she thought of Rukia's importance to Ichigo. She's a shitty friend who didn't spare Rukia a single thought outside of her relationship with Ichigo.

Nice copypasta.

I can almost guarantee they are the same guy. At most two people.

We still don't know what the fuck Yhwach's deal was, and he's the Final Boss.
Even Nanao's sword has more backstory than him.

>Komamura just became a feral dog

This is really horrible.

10 year timeskip
Kyoraku is having a drink infront of Ukitake's grave
The repairs to Soul Society are roughly finished
Little girl Nemu and Mayuri are going to inspect the reconstruction zones.
Mayuri: "Come along now, Nemu Hachigou"
Nemu: "Yes, Mayuri-sama!"
Mayuri: "...Your voice is too loud..."
Kenpachi, Ikkaku, and Yumichika are on their way to the new captain ceremony, but they don't know where it is
Kenpachi:"I've been getting lost till now because of Yachiru! But she isn't here now. I can't get lost! Let's get going!"
Iba is heading to the ceremony from the training grounds.
Hitsugaya: "You don't have to work so hard, Captain Iba"
Iba: "I still don't have the caliber of a captain... so if I skip out on these trainings, I won't feel like I'm a captain."
Hitsugaya: "That's an amazing spirit you have there... But there's someone I want you to say that too!"
Rangiku: "Waaa! Who! Could it be Shuuhei!?"
Hisagi: "That's inexcusable,Rangiku! I've already told you that it's because I've already finished my bankai training!"
They are having a new captain ceremony for Rukia, the new captain of the 13th squad
Vice-captain Akon: "The gauge is giving off a weird reading... this is like the reiatsu of Yhwach from ten years ago."
End

NEW CAPTAINS
1 Kyoraku
2 Soi fon
3 Rose
4 Isane
5 Shniji
6 Byakuya
7 Iba
8 Lisa
9 Kensei
10 Hitsugaya
11 Kenpachi
12 Mayuri
13 Rukia

Apparently, Renji is standing next to/nearby Rukia in the new captain ceremony.

This week Chapter 685.
Next Week No Chapter.
A week after next week Last Chapter. Chapter 686.

Source: mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/bleach-685-spoiler-pics-summaries.3005273/

I hope Urahara doesn't really die.

>expecting constant monologues from a side character about rukia when her entire character arc was a silly girl in love
Okay.

No, that's not grammar, it's syntax. And that's not the point either way, the point was that you totally lack the ability to learn. Meaning you are medically retarded.

Like this
>if more than one post disagrees
You were already corrected on this point, and not only do you refuse to accept that you are wrong, you just keep spamming the thing you were corrected on.

We know about Yhwach. We just don't know:

-how the Soul King was his "father"
-why the hell he wanted to destroy and remake the worlds

>No links to back it up
>Their site doesn't have any info about it
Yonkou fucking didn't confirm those spoiler, stop spreading your bullshit

> "I shall find the future that one moment in time where each of you feel the greatest amoun of joy and happiness and it is there, I shall slaughter you."
> This week's chapter is a "good ending"
> mfw Kubo will go all Meta on us and Yhwach alters the ending creating a completely new series in the alternative universe
> Bleach: Steel Ball Run

It's happening.

>It is fake, there is not any source behind it.

It was posted on 2ch by a known spoiler provider nicknamed "4b".

Orihime didn't know Rukia that well. Why would she care? She wasn't what Ishida and Chad to Orihime.

>Not Bleach: STeel Heart Run

Just because you don't know the sites Yonkou posts to doesn't mean he hasn't confirmed it.

And we will never know. Fuck I wasted my life

>mfw Yhwach wins
>destroys and kills everyone
>creates a new world
>>It's the Naruto world
>Ichigo becomes the real Shinigami
>Yhwach is Jashin

>Their site has nothing about tomorrows chapter
>hurr you know nothing

>just jumps ahead immediately after Yhwach is cut in half
>Komamura is still doge
>nothing about what happened to the Zero Division
>nothing about what happened to the Soul King
>last chapter is probably about what happened to Ichigo, his family and human friends, and Urahara and his crew

Well done Kubo.

>their site
What is this site? You obviously have the wrong information since you haven't seen his confirmation.

Not monologue, but there is no proof she went to SS for Rukia while she said it was to protect Ichigo and not even once was she shown being worried about her. It wasn't the case when Rukia went to HM to save her fat ass, and while you could say their relationship developed a lot in the meantime, all the proof of that is Rukia->Orihime

>Not a single link has been posted in so many previous threads
>Yonkou's site is a google away
>Hurrr its confirmed

Someone didn't read the light novel. They gay as fuck,user. Ever since Ichigo lost his powers those 2 years ago, Orihime had been going to soul society to chat with her and hang out and inform her of Ichigo's doings in the real world all the way up until the xcution arc started.

Once again, what site? Obviously you're new or else you'd see he confirmed them.

>novel
Not canon brah

>Expects to get spoonfed
>Calls others new
Google
It
Faggot

I checked Yonkou's Tumblr, Reddit and Mangahelpers posts. No confirmation...

>but there is no proof she went to SS for Rukia while
>"I don't want my friend to die either"

You might as well say Ichigo didn't care about Rukia because when he got there he tried to fight with flipping Ganju over going to rescue her til Yoruchi nearly clawed his eyes out

You don't know what you're talking about. He confirmed it.
Yonkou confirmed the spoilers.

>Yonkou confirmed the spoilers.
But where? I literally checked the three places he posts at and he did not. Post a link.

This I want to see, the two of them settling down. Piss on soifon the dyke; may she drown in the hell of acid piss.

Soifon already has Yuushirou, faggot

Here, which means it's 100% confirmed. On Sup Forums you can't pretend to be someone else

But he's a dude pretending to be a girl? WTF is up with this trap shit, man?

lmao

Traps are god-like, user

>mfw no Masaki Annette Kurosaki
Cut my live into pieces

Those spoilers were so nice. I wish they were true, oh well.

Does anyone remember that fanfic one user wrote about mysterious guy on a date with Rukia and then killing her in gruesome way? He posted in on fanfiction.net but I can't find it

Was he gay?
youtube.com/watch?v=Kvaa_4YbX-s

Luppi isn't cute.

Wasn't it deleted or something? I remember how upset some of the people got on that site.

The best one was the ichibei dark ending. Plot twist is that those were the real spoilers but KUBO wants to get th drop on us

They were gay as fuck, user.

IchiRuki can still happen guys.. right?

Those were good, especially because it made Isshin/Ryuken actually do something.
They were comfy.

I don't know, considering shit they post on daily basis it shouldn't grab moderator's attention, but who knows