Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vpCFG
nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html?foxtrotcallback=true
imgur.com/gallery/1Db5X?lr=0#HNdztE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck white people

Big List of Nigger Facts w/ Sources:
archive.is/vpCFG

Exactly. Don't fuck black peole to avoid OP's pic.

hi

We just had one 2 or 3 nights ago.

You know shills start threads like this in an attempt to show us in the same light as stormfront.

I'm not saying you're a shill, it's likely you're too retarded for that

Oh no, we might alienate normies! Everyone abandon thread!

No wh*Te dog (that is your real classification, not man) would dare to say anything to a BLACK man's face. Wh*Te dogs know they are physically inferior. When a wh*Te dog sees a BLACK man he lowers his gaze, the wh*Te dog knows that he is a coward who cannot compete with the raw alphaness of the BLACK man.

wh*Te dogs are superior? No.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(wh*Te dogs)

Lol ok nigger all I gotta do is look at your kind and you get it that’s the one good thing about niggers probably because instead of normal humans all you sub humans understand is body language. Fuck 3/4 of your kind on the planet are illiterate if not more. Neck yourself nigger

Fuck you faggot. Apes are not niggers.

Shut the fuck up you nigger sympathizing kike

wh*Te subhuman piece of shit, wh*Te fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A BLACK man. Know that even the lowliest of the BLACKS is greater than your greatest wh*Te prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a BLACK man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic wh*Te-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want wh*Te children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.

Niggers are not chimpanzees god dammit. Chimpanzees are good people.

ooga ooga go back to africa nigger

We should take the votes away from niggers and give them to chimps and gorillas.

bless

Sorry I'm not on Sup Forums every night like you user

nigger

So strong they were enslaved by the world. So strong they built a great African Navy!! lol

Strong lol

ps.... you live in a white world. always have always will.

keep typing the white mans language on that white mans computer, sitting in compfy white mans designed chair, housed in an a safe white engineered home, brought to you by white mans scientific oil discoveries.
All delivered via evil white mans car, truck, train, plane, and satellites........

Lip plates and bongos? is that what you got?

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The wh*Te dogs would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization.

>X/A ratio
I don't fucking understand. All humans have the same number of chromosomes, including sex-related chromosomes. How can it be different for niggers?

1st thing a rich nigger buys is a white girl. google rich nigggers wives check it out, right after the 22" rims and a gold chain of course

>WE WUZ DICKWASHERZ
Kek

b& confirmed,no nigger can write that fast

are you on meth like a classic nigger

>that fucking flag
>still posting comparisons of niggers to the mighty ape
What are you, a fucking faggot? Do you suck dick? Bullshit, I bet you could suck a golf ball down a garden hose. Fucking peter puffer.

When I look at coons I just see giant lips, giant nose and black animal eyes. Dumb ugly face animals.

hey bro, you look like a monkey, better do somethin 'bout it

the pic is from this article: nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html?foxtrotcallback=true

>giant lips
Nope.
>giant nose
Nope
>Black animal eyes
Beautiful brown thoughtful soulful eyes

Slope-faced pavement apes.

This legit made me laugh.

KEK = Kill Every Kike.

Who is teaching these girls that this is an important skill?

Soon

checked

a

Big lipped melon munching chicken crunching nignogs

low IQ niggers and fleas spread intensifies. Niglet abortion is utterly necessary. We loose a few white when we support abortion but overall the result is good. Either that or we must build more jail cells. And we already have too many jail cells. How else can we rid ourselves from the nigger menace?

Who /has a prefrontal cortex/ here?

>being this stupid
You realize the article is inferring the X/A ratio from the relative number of males and females in the population, right? What it's saying is that Africans have relatively fewer males per female, whereas Euros have closer to equal ratios of males and females.

Stop. Comparing. Niggers. To. Apes.

I don't think she quite understood what MLK wanted to say

it makes apes look bad

>lying to get what you want
We all know it's a korean typo, newfag. I was hating kikes before you even found this mongolian hentai sharing forum.

lol faggot

>attempted kidnapping, shot a dude, ran away and then got caught
>for some reason is free 24 hours later to do more shit?

>Havent had one of these in a little while
We have like 3 a day at minimum.

>coons can't contribute to socie-
Uhm try again, sweetie!

is this just Sup Forums trolling the medias again, or is it something reddit believes?

He got disrobed though

imgur.com/gallery/1Db5X?lr=0#HNdztE8

I know, it's absurd.

>Angry white boi thread

>nigger nigger nigger hehehe xD

Meanwhile your women are being bred by BBC. Why do you think even your own women these days refer to you as boys? Because you aint men lol.

Without the white man, you'd be banging bongos drums and sticking bones in your lip.
You know it's true.
Everyone does.
Thank us bitch.

Pic related

Exactly. Apes are more human than niggers but we don't get to vote. What gives?

I hope this is true.

boss nigga gets this whore.

where is this from

Sauce? Or got anymore?

yet you niggers don't want your own women

"Get outta here kid!"

OOOGA BOOGA OOGA