Open relationships are for cu-

>open relationships are for cu-

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/polyamory/comments/762fd4/i_asked_my_husband_to_open_our_relationship_hes/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck, why do the kids know about their parents sex life. AND WHY DO THEY KNOW THEIR DAD IS FUCKING TRANNIES ON THE SIDE!

Terrible parenting all around

What I'm wondering is how does this old fuck find young trannies to bang every week?

How the fuck did this become so popular? It makes no sense.

They're probably all prostitutes

Those are called BOYS, and your husband is gay.

Lmao sucks for the kids but that's pretty funny.

mfw

>roastie thinks shes going to cuck chad thundercock
>adter years of being disgruntled chad gives her the ultimate fuck you and goes for tight boipucci
That nigga woulds literally rather be gay than fuck his wife

>wife wants to cuck you
>cuck her back by dicking dozens of men, telling her you would rather fuck a mentally ill man in a skirt than you

This is a degenerate form of revenge but it's still funny as hell.

I bet the husband is a Sup Forumsack and doesn't even fuck those trannies, just invites them over to fuck with his degenerate wife's head for wanting an open relationship

/ourguy/

Oh my god that’s funny
>our children are unsure how to feel about the ordeal
Gas

>our children are also unsure about how to feel

ya
"hey mommy how come daddy keeps bringing home wimpy high school boys who wear dresses. Are they his friends?"

KILL
ALL
DEGENERATES

>our children are also unsure about how to feel

lol r*ddit

>open relationship

shit only white people do kek

No fucking/pol/ack would be THIS DEGENERATE to let his kids know that he is, OPENLY, fucking trannies instead of fucking his wife.

He straight up is a closeted gay or a very extreme case of MGTOW just to despiste women.

But I have to say, seeing a woman crying because of that rejection is fucking delicious!

Based Chad husbando

>The Virgin "Marriage"
>The Chad side-boipussy

anyone got a link? i wanna see all the trannies calling her a bigot in the comments.

I can't stop laughing. Help.

This is the reason why I hate white people.

95% of white people are cuckolds or fag enablers. Fuck you all

because it's 2017

True. I've yet to see this shit in Asian countries or something.

>what the fuck, why do the kids know about their parents sex life.
Their "kids" could be almost 30.

This has got to be a LARP. But hilarious if true.

this. or at least i wish this is the case. funny either way.
also, i like how she is all like "i want him to experience more women bla bla..", when in reality she only wants some BBC on the side and most likely didnt expect her, prematurely assumed, cuck husband to find anyone to fuck.
she would have felt just as bad if he was dicking tons of hot young women. maybe not as confused, but just as bad.

Probably not even remotely passable.

same holy shit

>Bigamy if true

reddit.com/r/polyamory/comments/762fd4/i_asked_my_husband_to_open_our_relationship_hes/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list

And Reddit, like clockwork, is calling her transphobic.

They don't understand that the problem is not that he is fucking trannies, the problem is that her husband is straight up rejecting being cucked by woman.

Was having a good laugh until "our children."

/r/polyamory/comments/762fd4/i_asked_my_husband_to_open_our_relationship_hes/

is there a lesson here

>No fucking/pol/ack would be THIS DEGENERATE
oh yeah 30% of Sup Forums would do literally anything for a laugh on the internet

Bravo

Kek

i love how she had to preface her story with "I'm not transphobic, guise". White women are a lost cause. I'm sorry. You can call me a kike or a defeatist shill all you want. I've seen too much to change my opinion.

when will polygamy be legalized? mormons will be so Happy

That topic is a goldmine.

yes the lesson is "NO SAFE SPACE FOR BIGOTS"

they just need to be stripped of most of their rights and whipped back into submission, then theyll be fine again in a generation or so

>why do the kids know about their parents sex life
It's POSSIBLE they just know their dad is dating someone else, or something like that.

I mean obviously niggers would never do it.

How could you cheat on a husband thats not around?

And another marriage ruined.

Can't wait till those kids join NatSoc to gas degenerates. They'll have the memory of their proud father finger-fucking trannies for the rest of their lives.

Jesus Christ.

>that obvious troll who's writing long rants about the OP's privilege and bigotry
>people are actually engaging and arguing with it

Wow what a bigot is she implying that trans girls are not actually girls?

You're at the community college dilating your butt for practice and this guy grabs ur grilldick.
wat do

Trans women are women.

They're women whose bodies look masculine at birth. Some are willing and/or able to change their bodies, others don't change their bodies for a variety of reasons. No matter what they look like to you, they're women.

If you choose not to be transphobic (and that's an excellent choice to make), please stop describing them in any way that implies they're not women.

Had an old friend in an open relationship he got his wife's girlfriend pregnant and his wife pregnant at the same time. Already had 6 kids. Smacked a tree last week with their mutual dyke fuck friend in the car. Am I as asshole for not caring he's gone? Degeneracy culls itself.

Transphobia is natural and healthy because trannies are disgusting mentally ill self-loathing freaks.

Someone got a bite, even had me for a lil bit.

>Implying trans women are people at all

>our children
This is the worst part. Imagine having a mother like that.

I don't normally visit reddit but r/polyamory is a goddamned goldmine.

>has children
>indulges in fetishes
why do people do this

Maybe he's just being logical and fucks trannies because they have 0 chance of getting pregnant and he doesn't want to deal with outside marriage pregnancies.

Trans women are women.

They're women whose bodies look masculine at birth. Some are willing and/or able to change their bodies, others don't change their bodies for a variety of reasons. No matter what they look like to you, they're women.

If you choose not to be transphobic (and that's an excellent choice to make), please stop describing them in any way that implies they're not women.

that dude's pretty good despite seeming so obvious up front. he has several people biting.

>Honestly, this is coming across as the standard "woman pushes for open relationship because she wants to sleep with other people and thought her guy would have trouble finding willing women, finds out she was wrong and wants to close the relationship again" story that we've all seen a thousand times before. Just with a minor twist on it.

Wow mabey there is some hope for reddit

r/relationships is funny as fuck too. Guilty pleasures

>women can't be cucks

It looks far too wet to be dressed like that and I am certain those dildo's haven't been kept clean when not in use. Additionally no wedding bands.

Nice copy and paste from that thread, here's a (you) for ya, take care!

White degeneracy yuck, cant wait till we Muslims take over.

>encourage him to explore transwomen of colour
So it's not good enough if they're trans and white.

>Partner(32f) says I(33m) should be comfortable sharing my net worth with her other partner by now (34m)

pathetic

roasties btfo

fucking btfo

This is the second most upvoted comment btw in that subreddit before anyone gets triggered by him.

smart husband
>roastie wife reads all these stories in social media about open relationships
>oppose her and look like the controlling type...
>or go along with her scheme but take it to next level degeneracy to prove a point
>pay off some tranny hookers to come by until she rethinks her fucked relationship desires
>okay, honey, for you I will hold back on indulging my impulses
or it could be a pollack trolling

>26 points
Plebbit needs to be purged.

Larping bait or not, it was a funny read and the comments even better. I don't think anyone can disagree the person who pushes for an open relationship is the one who just wants to fuck other people while thinking their partner isn't going to get any.

Dad?..

Actual text I sent today:

Me: I have a great date idea, but I don't know who to invite.

Bf: What idea?

Me: * explains movie idea *. But I have too many options.

Bf: I'd be happy to have a movie night date with you.

Me: I know that. But do I invite just you, or you and N? [my meta] Or J? [my other partner] Or just invite everyone?

Bf: I don't mind. I'm super keen for us to have more dates, but it'd also be cool to all see it together in a cuddle puddle on the couch.

It's just really nice to have such an open situation now.

I see shit like this and I just sometimes want the caliphate to come take over

>Canadian advocating for cuckolding
No surprises.

accelerationism is the only way out

Don't be silly now

>pull out my trusty S&W revolver and unload a few .357 into his chest

>americcans

because it is bait written by a polack

With fire and extreme prejudice

how old are you?

idk how to feel about this desu

It's a copypasta from r/polyamory

At least get em to do some cleaning if your throwing money down. Hell, guttering too.

When its fun but it seems like trolling.

Watch shit like Steve Wilkos or Maury and say that again.

all in all, this was the best option

So i checked out that subreddit, r/polyamory...

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

You guys explain to me how did this become acceptable?

dis nigga watches rick and morty

ooh snap.

Rural and suburban retards gon retard. Honestly, c&p-ing leddit comments is one of my favourite tactics for harvesting (You)s

Well I don't, does it have a lot of husbands fucking trannies?