Explain to me (without using spooks) why we shouldn't have sex with preteens and children

explain to me (without using spooks) why we shouldn't have sex with preteens and children

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse#Effects
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2017.01298/full
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Expecting nothing less from a nigger.

Females up to 18 years determine the direction of a generation, during that period they are free to chose who the alpha male in a society is.

If you abuse that power to have sex with them you destroy that balance inside the generation and make them doubtful of womankind.

Twinks are free game, ravage that boipussy.

>Brazil

Because that's how ((they)) started user, and look how they turned out.

Because (((we))) are trying to create an "equal" society for you.

Because they're terrible at sex

Hi (((friendo)))

Op here

have you tried? greentext please

because their bodies and minds are not mature enough for that
society knows it that's why pedophilia is a fucking taboo
now get the fuck over it as it does not require a debate
saged

define "mature enough" mr spook

>bum child
>it is unsatisfactory
Get your wanking material elsewhere, monkey

get the fuck off my board ahmed

Yeah. What is maturity. Is it still pedophilia when a kid fucks a kid. Because thats happening more and more.

kys

explain to me (without using spooks) why you are gay

So what I'm hearing here is that you wish you had been raped as a child.

Because I'd put a bullet in you

I'm not the Webster, Mr. I-need-to-rationalise-my-pedophilia. Body grows for a reason. There's a reason why 10 year-olds can't reproduce, just like there is a reason why 2 year-olds can't do a lot on their own. We are conceived a certain way that demands time. That includes sex.
Do you find preteens and children attractive?
Preteens play doctor with each other and sometimes more since the dawn of times and that is not going to change. This has nothing to do with debating of adults bloody fucking kids and preteens.

Sex with little girls is good is the family or within marriage. Otherwise it's rape.
Objectively false.
>because their bodies and minds are not mature enough for that
That's a load of bullshit. Some vague emotional feminist nonsense.
>society knows it that's why pedophilia is a fucking taboo
If it's such a universal truth why is it such a recent trend? Why is it not recognized by all societies in all time periods?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse#Effects

>Objectively false
>flag
Checks out

>flag

How exactly would an adult male have sex with a kid without physically damaging it?

Their brains aren't fully developed.
They literally do not fully understand the world or anything.
Taking advantage of people is wrong.

Because it will fuck them up for life and there's a good chance that when they're old enough, not only will they murder you but all people who look like you to get back a feeling of control.

A child or a preteen can say no just like an adult.What's the difference between the two?

because people who have had sexual encounters as children tend to kill themselves or get severe mental ilnesses, self mutilation etc.
in criminal hierarchy pedos are the lowest of the low and are constantly bullied and killed for a good reason.
i hope you get caught and are fucked by big black cock in prison you low life subhuman piece of shit.

Sex it's wrong, but a blowjob isn't

Pedos will hang alongside niggers and Jews on day of the rope

yeah rape is given, it also causes damage to adults too

I want to know about the ones who consent

>Do you find preteens and children attractive?
Who doesn't? Young girls are naturally more desirable than older women. It's simple biology. Men who disagree do so simply to comply with societal norms. It's sad, really.
To explain, let me list some of the traits that men typically look for in the perfect girl.
The perfect girl
>is small
>is cute
>is pure
>is impressionable
>is soft
>is naive
>is innocent but has a natural curiosity for lewd things
>smells good (faint milk/crayon/fruit smell)
>will always look up to you
>will listen to you
>will trust you
>is interested in your hobbies
>doesn't care only about money
>likes to watch you play video games
>will let you teach her all kinds of things
>likes to cuddle with you
>has perfect skin without blemishes
As you can see, all of those exclusively apply to younger girls. Also, they tend to have a slightly higher body temperature, which feels great when cuddling.
There's sex stuff one can do besides penis-in-vagina(and vaginas are amazingly stretchable anyway), I don't understand why you people forget about other sex acts when this conversation comes up. There's oral, thigh fucking, hot dogging, all sorts of fun to have with a small girl even if her kitty is too small to j-j-jam it in.
>Their brains aren't fully developed.
>They literally do not fully understand the world or anything.
So? What does that matter? She can understand "it feels good when daddy tickles my kitty".
>Taking advantage of people is wrong.
Being a loving father is not "taking advantage" of a girl.

The reasons:

- Body is not developed, causes organ damage and leads to cervix / anal cancers

- Mental damage, children are not used to the pain of sex, leads to psych scars

- Children do not have the mental maturity to dissociate sexual from family love until about 16, leading to an inability to function or form coping bonds for social rejection

- Its predatory, child sex is a form of domination because the child can not tell the difference between adult domination / assault and parental deferance. Its rape, and is treated as rape in other animal societies.

>you're saying no to me, user?
>b-but why? I'm ugly?
>you make me feel, user...

>- Body is not developed, causes organ damage and leads to cervix / anal cancers
Don't put benis in holes that ain't big enough. It's super simple.
>- Mental damage, children are not used to the pain of sex, leads to psych scars
Sex isn't painful, girls like it. The fuck are you on about?

just become a muslim they know whats up

>mfw this board converts more people to islam than white nationalism

>That's a load of bullshit. Some vague emotional feminist nonsense.
Actually, this is as concrete a reality as any, you're the one bullshitting your way through your obsessions to justify them.
>I can't see it clearly because muh genitalia, so it's not true
It's as true as an infant unable to stand, weirdo-user.

>If it's such a universal truth why is it such a recent trend? Why is it not recognized by all societies in all time periods?
False equivalence BS that implies pedophilia was widespread and socially acceptable in the past centuries. It was not. Never was.

>Who doesn't?
I don't. Preteens, as in, 12-14 years old girls, are not attractive after you're past their age band. If you can't see it, you are either young, or very inexperienced with women, or experiencing pedophile feelings. 18 year-olds or even 16 year-old (rarely) possess the feminine traits that make them attractive. Preteens, definitely not.

Not gonna let you be a faggot here.

SAGE

>Its rape, and is treated as rape in other animal societies.
this
and with that, I am done with this thread that is a magnet for rationalizing sick fucks and should be pruned.

Degeneracy being normalized especially among teens and pre-teens is what fucked up this generation here even more than it was and it will fuck it up more,giving people too much freedom lets them do incredibly retarded stuff and thats why we have stuff like those "Art" pieces at our museums

u will be dead by monday

Sex is psychologically very powerful. That is not just a socially created thing. And it obviously messes kids up. So keep sex off of kids.

correction: SUNDAY. larp or no larp u will serve as example. ALL my prayers get answered 'son'

they turned out as the top dogs of society?
yeah sure, let's do it then

Rule of thumb is old enough to bleed old enough to breed

i don't think you know 16 year olds
i am not or may not possibly being the opposite of 16 years old, undeniably not, and they all "possess the feminine traits that make them attractive"
i could find bustier girls near me than you
t. pedo

KYS

Same for goats?

They do not comprehend it, so they shouldn't do it.

Children do things they don't comprehend, they consequences are huge. They can ruin each others lives before it starts with bullying. It is a very vulnerable phase.

They should sort themselves out first. Get friends, have a good childhood. Before wandering aimlessly around, indugling in stupid adult activities and begging for pussy.

Let them be innocent!

>after you're past their age band
Implying that they are but then, what? You realize your taste in girls used to be wrong?
>Actually, this is as concrete a reality as any
No, it isn't. If prime young girls aren't "mature" enough, when are they? How do you determine a girl is "mature enough"? Obviously it's not based on actual biological maturity because 12-14 is too young so what is it?
Nah, it's "her age is on the clock, she's old enough for cock".

Touch my boy and I'll bolt cut your fingers off and wear them as a necklace. Does that work for you?

Goats are for cuddling you sick fuck
>kids
>innocent
Your parents spoiled and sheltered you too much
Do you cut yourself with that?

Not if you're drunk, and they consent

Don't forget to saw off the genital, shove it inside their ass and then suture the orifice.

>How do you determine a girl is "mature enough"?
Why do you think you are in a position of authority such that your opinion on this matter is relevant?

If you are actually attracted to preteens you have a problem that most likely has nothing to do with sexuality and more to do with weakness. People who go after weaknesses are generally weak themselves. I like big boobs and ass, but if that girl has 1 odd feature like a gap tooth that's a turn on to me. And it has everything to do with power. Attraction to children should be your clue to kill yourself. Good luck you sick fucks

He was the one saying girls need to be "mature" to have sex, I was just asking how would measure such a thing since it clearly isn't based on biological maturity.

i literally can't. mutually enjoyable sexual acts even with young children are totally possible. however, one shouldn't treat them the same as you would do with an old hag where you basically just pump and dump her.

I dont know
Currently im more into the thought, which kinda goes like this
The reason why we have such a shitty society at the moment is, that its illegal to have sex with children, and when they get into a legal age, they are so corrupted by the media and society, that they will simply use this whole sex thing, to suppress men
The problem with our society lies with women
So in that context, having sex with preteens, would establish our normal patriarchal order, and it would take away their power
the only thing you could argue about is, that it might damage the child psychologically, but i honestly doubt that
Its only because now, its taboo and people who do it, are super pervert, that beat the child, and do other perverted shit
If it was normal, and everyone would do it, in a normal manner, i guess it would not be damaging for the child
But i dont know, and i surely dont want to decide that

Why are you dodging my question?

SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

(dont forget to sage sage sage)

100% true

And I'm asking why horny childless losers should get to have an opinion on when a girl is ready for sex

also i must say, i had sexual experiences with other children, when i was 7 or so
That happened for a few years
It did not damage me, and i really liked it
You dont understand this whole perverted stuff, you just like to do it because it feels nice
The trauma happens when adults tell you that its wrong
I honestly can say, i did not feel bad about doing this when i was a child, the only thing i felt bad about, was adults telling me it was not okay

Because they're KIDS, they don't know enough words, they don't have enough emotional experience! What next, sex with spastics? BTFO!

I'm sure robbing a bank feels great too, until the police come kick in your door

Hang yourself you disgusting pedo.

Even if their sexual organs have developed, the pelvis is too small for natural birth.

The bastard Lula. Bolsonaro will jail him in 2018

Fuck off you pedo piece of shit. I hope your dick is mangled in an industrial accident and you bleed out to death from your tiny stump. Fucking asshole.

It all goes down to your age: are you on your thirties? So attract a women accordingly.

Now if you are a teen, then on take a teen.

If you are adult and only wants sex with teens — or worse, kids — you should be beaten to death.

Your childhood something precious ideally and fucking kids is stealing something from them they can't back. Kids shouldn't be introduced to this kind of hedonism. Just leave them be, it's not really worth it either, even if they were able consent.

frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2017.01298/full