Who is Turks?

Who is Turks?
The reason of Great Wall of China. (Mete)
The government who begged Europe. (Atilla)
The government who defeated 200.000 soldiers while it has only 50.000 soldiers. (Alparslan)
The government who chased 500.000 crosade while it has only 2.000 people. (Kılıçarslan)
The government who stand against China with 40 soldiers. (Kürşad)
The government who drive the ships from the ground and start a new era. (Fatih)
The government who took its government back while everyone says "Finished" (Atatürk)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
youtu.be/zHXAYq5VBj8
youtube.com/watch?v=JFteJlDJvqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dubs!

Also the Turkish are awesome cause they understood that Armenians are the worst. The only problem I have with the Turks is they didn’t finish the job.

Erdoshit has abandoned Atatürk.

Your country is doomed.

Is this what they teach in turkish schools?

"Turkish official taunting starving Armenians with bread, 1915"

we will complete in Karabakh.

This.

The government who colonize Germany (Merkel)

You are more related with islam compared as us.
Christianity is abrahamic religion, created by Jew from nazareth.

We are Tengri praise people.
get the fuck out normie.

fixed

Uh oh, I wouldn't bring up naval battles if I were you.

Preveza was a joke compared to Lepanto. Eat shit turkroach.

Who is defying Atatürk's law to keep the government secular? Secularism is the only option to a less(or non) degenerate future.

wh*Tes BTFO

>Who is Turks?

Is this also in your 'history' books?

>ROÇ ROÇ ROÇ
Call me a Roach IRL and your fate will be worse than this amerimutt soldier hanged in bridge.

This is just as good as a nuke for wiping out your entire lineage you subhuman filth.

Roach

[starwars canteena music intensifies]

>just as good as a nuke
so it wont work?

topkek

>tfw Turkey gets nuked by neutron bomb
>tfw no casuality

And now Turkey is nothing of that anymore, who's laughing now? Not you for sure

Sorry about your mom :(

>The government
Strength comes frome the people, not the government.
Replace ottomans with niggers under the same government and watch it crumble.

I will join the army just to fuck anzu if war erupts

cringed

Turkey:
>Regional superpower in Balkans and Middle east
>8. Strongest Military of the world
>Plays an active role in world diplomacy scene
>EU bow down to TÜRKey
Canada (Not even a real country):
>Some faggy libturd country who's racing with sweden on who's more progressive and liberal
wow you showed us for sure leaf boy !

Turks come from tiny dicked ottoman trash who were able to fit their pathetic peckers into cockroach pussy. This was preferable to attempting to hack through the forest of pubic hair turkish "women" are born with. The human genes made their repulsive offspring vulnerable to nuclear bomb blasts. Mixing never works.

neye cringe oldun amını ırzını siktiğimin ?

I'll let you know if I'm ever in Turkey, since you constantly spam this board it will be easy to notify.

I'll settle with the Turkish manlet I hate for now. When I say manlet, I mean he's average size, for a Turk.

>Regional superpower in Balkans and Middle east

That's like being the valedictorian of a juvenile hall. That's like being the best bass player on earth. Your country is shit. Your people are shit. Celebrate more mediocrity faggot.

it's time to show wh*Tey the truth

adam akıllı pastalarla gelin ak47 :DDDDDDDD şöyle facebookta yazılan şeylerle gelmeyin b*Yaz PİÇlerini triggerlamak için

>Turkey
>does not open any door

>BWAAAAAAAH OTTOMANS CONQUERED MY COUNTRY AND RAPED MY GRANDGRANDMOTHER SO ILL TAKE REVENGE BY POSTING ROACH PICTURES THAT'LL SHOW THEM

moruk tiradı ben açmadım ki :DDDD OP büyük bir ihtimalle facebooktan zaten

Your entire army can be defeated turning this on.

Roach infested thread. Gross.

I can play this game as well!

Ottomans did nothing of value no wonder they weren't able to join the New World in North America

ne yüzkitabından bahsediyorsun moruq
beyaz göt yakmak için açıldı bu tirad.

HAHA !

>The reason of Great Wall of China

The mongols were the reason.

the great wall are just walls connected to eachother, this means that it existed before the mongols, because the TURK warrior was terrorizing the chinessissies way before temujin

Pardon xocem. iyi göt yakmışınız bu arada

>Christianity
.....yep turkroach IQ confirmed, 'cause all of west is church going christians and not moved on from religious belief bullshit literally centuries ago.
not a mulsim, prove it turkroach post some blasphemy.......but you're going to burn in hell if you're a mooslime, of course my god doesn't give a fuck about your frying like bacon, in fact he puts on burnt muslims for our entertainment, that why he gave us bombs and you god gave you goats because he made your women so fucking ugly

i dont think that you comprehend that those "turks" are not the same as today's turks.

They were Turkic,something very different than today turks. it's like comparing ancient greeks and modern greeks.

>post some blasphemy
Well as for some example I fucked your obese wh*Te mother even thought Islam forbids touching pigs or fucking them in any way.

>8. Strongest Military of the world
wut

And ? Are you so insecure that you need white people approval ?

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

If I remember correctly, that's some blackwater merc, not a US soldier.

difference?

this
Roaches are deluted

actually, with the latest developments, strong leadership, and strong military. politicians do agree that turkey is on the way to becoming the regional power in the middle east.

that being said you should go fucking kill yourself

t. turk expatriate

blackwater gets paid more

one is officialy working for the government and one isn't?

>ROÇ
ROÇ
>ROÇ
ROÇ
>ROÇ
ROÇ

WE

youtu.be/zHXAYq5VBj8

KEK
Get fucked and impaled by Slavic dick
Your women crave Slavic seed, sandnigger

youtube.com/watch?v=JFteJlDJvqY

Not enough! The oceans will turn red when we are :DDDDDD

*done

Tell me where to find you cockroach

Hey, you there! There's a thread here about how awesom Danish people are! Why don't you go and roach-it-up!

>I fucked your *insert family member*
Turks universally resort to this when their arguments fails. It's akin to a child yelling "I win!" before storming out of a heated conversation. I think it's projection from childhood sexual abuse that is rife within muslim families.

Ya but are they black?

if the USA wanted to terminate you they would you filthy roach

your race is the most vile on the planet

>Who is Turks?
>The government who ...

>The state of Turkish education.

aHAHAHHaHahAHaHaHhaHaH. im sorry but roaches thinking there somebody is kinda funny

whats next? will turkey claim to have beaten russia to sending a probe into space ? will they claim to have defeated rome?

>afghanistan and pakistan not blue
wut

>shiny boy
what's that

Search your mothers bedroom

it's a reddit meme. %90 of amerimutts here come from reddit and underage.

They claim to have visited the Americas before Colombus and built mosques there (destroyed by European settlers of course, hence no evidence). Hilariously if you bring up vikings they'll dismiss it as European propaganda and tell you how they fucked your *insert family member*

Turkey
>Awesome kebab
>Makes mount and blade
>fought with west against USSR/Commies
>Destroyed heretical orthodox Christianity
>Are not the ones committing rape and crime in Europe
How can you not love based Turks?

Erdogan turned a somewhat respectable country into a laughing stock. Turkey will become like Jemen: an ar*b country without natural resources

Only shit countries make these threads.
>Turkey is greater than everyone.
>India is the next superpower.
>Based Poland, etc.
Meanwhile everybody with the money to leave your shit countries move to the west. And every actual good country is sick of you worthless, shit smelling, begging, criminal, rapist pieces of garbage. Turkey is, was and always will be a place full of useless faggots with overinflated ego's. Stay in your own fucking country.

Now, that would admittedly make for a smashing game! Puts Serious Sam and Assasin's Creed: Origins to shame with its Black Egypt reel-history theme. And among the Black community it'll sell well and be educational too!

Do you have a better insult than childish "ye mom" insults
Because I would wager you dont

sometimes i wish i was never born desu

>meanwhile in real life

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Ye mom" insults in Spanish? Maybe?

but what is it supposed to mean
?

Atatürk was the best
Erdogan is shit and he should get burned alive

T*rkgay
>not even superpower in your own country
>weakest military in the world
>got crushed by ISIS
>nobody literally cares about this shithole

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

M A L T A
A
L
T
A

They are low hanging fruit at this moment
And dont use a proxy you damn coward

wrong
>be in Germany
>turks in Germany waving roach flag
they are the ones doing it

And that's track lighting. The gayest of lighting. How does that make you feel, roach?

merhaba ami Turk here