Weinstein thread

Emma Watson, leading figure of neo-feminism, had or has sex with an ugly old man to star in movies (as well as many other actresses)

What do you think about this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsrTkid14yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

beauty and the beast

Live by the Jew, get Kiked by the Jew

I'm sure that Weinstein has something to do with the Fappening leaks.

And spread the Jew's shenanigans

I think he'd rather keep the stuff for himself

Think of it as a blackmail material.
>if you don't do x, I will release these photos on the internet

Possible but I don't think he'd tell him, if he did there will necessarily be a few ones who'd speak up against him fort

Michelle tractorburger has leaks?

According to the table yes, but no nudes

I have never come across them though

Ashley Judd was very comfy in his hands

Is there any actual confirmation that she fucked Weinstein?

Don't you guys wish you were an American Jew?
You could be rich, get to fuck all women and claim any criticism as antisemitism

Well she is now looking like she was abused as a child.. I accept your claims..

queuntin tarentino was on howard stern years ago mocking roman polanskys 13 year old rape vicim. is obvious producers work together to screw people over. look at mark wahlberg, no doubt he sucked clock for roles. would love to bring down tarentino over for his anti cop rants.

are you slandering me? EXPELLIARMUS

It's probable, nothing is proven but it's probable that she's fucked him

It would definitely be nice

Indeed she was

oh no

Every actor and actress you see is massively fucked up in some way. They get there by getting screwed by some old kike, and most likely had bad relations with their family. It's no wonder they have no idea how to have a relationship and are so insane. They're basically broken already, then some get MK Ultra'd. All of (((Hollywood))) is sick.

thats a message to my older me, even if fat and old i still could get laid with cuties if money and power is there

its a message of hope

and btw i really dont get the big deal about some guy trying to get laid

Kill it all with fire.

Lol at neofeminizm

Did you guys miss the webm of her getting railed from behind by the fat jew?
kek.

I think it's an intelligent thing she did, and I'm impressed that she hasn't joined the pile-on of this lion of cinema and pussy.

Part of MK ultra is to fuck them up with sex and abuse

>feminist icons: "don't sleep your way to the top like me cuz i don't want competition"
makes sense

Yes, yes we did

Can you blame him?

They're going in the direction that men have power over women and any lunacy these feminists have has been brought on by the trauma of being raped.

The broads are turning it against us men instead of Hollywood.

my favorite part is how shocked everyone in hollywood is that this type of behavior takes place

It's nice that some of the elite who crafted this narrative got swept up in it. Maybe they'll think twice about it next time. Or maybe not.

That's absolutely the angle they'll try to twist this. Just wait.
They're sweating now but in a week or two they'll manage a narrative that supports their left wing psychopathy.

Plenty of nudes of Rose out there. Not sure if they're leaked or not though.

*gulp*

Imagine my sho--- naw, doesn´t surprise me. Feminism is the definition of double standards, and what´s so Neo about being entitled and sexist, while accusing others of exactly that.

youtube.com/watch?v=UsrTkid14yg
Check out this Black Guy in a Holmes hat. Fucking based!

Say no more.

doesn't even remotely look like her

>Pic fucking related.
Sweet Christ, how horrifying.

I think it's the epitome of hypocrisy, which ironically describes all of Hollywood both as a whole and as the individuals who compose the cesspool.

Kek, I remember when this was posted some months ago, nice one

Fair play to him. He's slamming more ass than Sup Forums

She deserves what she gets... Have at her fat Jew man...

Ohhh finally, I've been looking to unload this based "unedited" Ben Garrison cartoon but no one pays attention to me :(